It was a rainy start to Gay Days, and wasn't sure Id find much fun. In addition, Tidal Wave, the big water park party was going on later that night. Despite a light off and on rain I stopped by my favorite bar with an outside play area.  Outside they have 4 "stalls" each with a picnic table in them which is great for breeding.  There were less than 10 guys there so it didn't seem too promising.  Only 1 person was in a stall, but he came ready to play, carefully hanging his backpack of gear for all to see.  I peeked my head in and there was a hot latin guy standing in the corner, rubbing his bulge through his pants.  He invited me in and asked me if I wanted to get fuckt hard  I told him I wasn't here to play cards.  I asked him what was in the bag, and he said If I was a good cocksucker, Id soon find out.  I said, "Lets get started!"  He immediately dropped his pants, wearing a jock underneath, and it was clear that he had been pre cumming quite a bit.  He started to pull his cock out of his bulging jock and I told him I wanted to taste the cum on his jock, which he liked.  He called me a good pig, and said there was much more to cum.  I sucked on his cock through his jock for just a few minutes and then pull off his jock. Am amazing 9 or more cut cock, glistening with pre cum.

He told me to get naked, and lay on the table so that I could suck him, which I quickly did.  He was an aggressive face fucker, and I gagged a few times.  He told me I would have to do better if I wanted to know what was in his bag.  I tried my best, and as I was sucking him, he slipped 2 maybe 3 fingers up my ass. By this time we had 2 voyeurs, each rubbing their crotches as they watched. He told me my ass was tight, and need to be loosened up, he took his cock out of my mouth and headed to his bag, where he pulled out an 8 inch dildo.  He showed little mercy in shoving it up my ass while I sucked him.  After about 5 minutes, he asked if I was ready for the real thing, to which I said fuck yea! He told me to bend over the table and get ready for the breeding of my life, which it was.  He briefly ate my ass, and then spit on it twice.  He then teased my hole with his cock head, and told me I would have to beg for it, which I was happy to do.  Once he was satisfied with my begging, he showed no mercy and shoved himself in balls deep.  I was pretty vocal, and after a few minutes, he said he needed something to keep me a bit more quiet, and went to his bag were he pulled out a ball gag.  By this time, the two voyeurs were naked and jacking, and he told them they could have me after he dropped his load deep in me.  He pumped my ass for 10-15 minutes, before dropping a nice load in me. 

The other two guys took turns on feeding my mouth.  It was a bit awkward in the position over the table, but somehow it worked.  After the Latino shot deep in me, he said, "Who next?" The first guy was about 7-8 inches but really thick, just the way I like my cock.  He wasn't as aggressive as the Latino, and it was king of like having a hot dog in Yankee stadium.  He was still a great fuck though, pumping me for about 20 minutes before unloading up my ass. By this time, several other voyeurs arrived.  The third guy was a big black stud, with a cock pretty similar to the Latino, yet thicker.  He asked if I was ready for some poz seed, but all I could do was shake my head yes with the ball gag still in. 

By now my hole was well stretched, and he shot in about 5-10 minutes.  The latino went back to his bag, and pulled out a blindfold, and told me he would choose who fucked me next, and I wouldn't see them, just feel them! The two new voyeurs shot their loads while jacking, so I knew it wouldn't be them. After being blindfolded, apparently no one else showed up, so the Latino said my ass was his again.  He apparently went back to his bag, and got some rope and tied me to the table.  Again showing no mercy, he went in balls deep. As he was fucking me, it started to lightly rain.  The rain felt good on my body.  It dint stop the Latino from breeding me hard though.  He dropped his load in my cummy hole again as it started to rain pretty hard.  He said he should just leave me there and let the rain wash the cum from my hole, but decided against that.  He removed the ball gag and blindfold after seeding me, ate my ass and snowballed it with me.  He said I wasn't really his type, but it was slow, so he took a chance.  So happy that he did!

Not sure if the guy who said he was poz or not was actually, but that's part of the chase I guess.  I have always wanted to know my gifter, but being a cum dump was pretty fun! I guess time will tell if I was gifted or not.  Went inside with the Latino and he bought me a beer, saying I deserved it.  Come to find out he was visiting from Puerto Rico for Gay Days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8