Only Ever Topped or Bottomed?

Guest KptNLine

I always scratch my head at "bottomed once or twice, was uncomfortable, didn't like it." That's either you didn't have a good partner who eased you in, mentally and physically, or you didn't really have an interest in doing it. Preferring to top, being indifferent, not wanting to deal with the process, etc, all valid, but just "I don't like it" usually confuses me.

• Upvote 1

I have topped a few times with my fat meat. But the first time i had another male's cock inside me the pleasure stim was incredible and I came so hard I just wanted more. I discovered early that i am a natural bottom and i could take big cocks easily. For me the feel of hard cock in me (single or double penetration) is a great metal and physical sexual high. I am sharing myself with other males and they are sharing themselves with me. Getting them to stimulated  to the point they unload their  warm male nut juice in me completes everything for me that makes bottoming great--as well as huge toys and fists.

On 2017-06-04 at 2:15 AM, NLbear said:

... some guys weren't clean which grossed me out. Hate smelling shit. 

Same here. I only bottom because the idea of finding shit grosses me out. So I find that if I bottom I can make sure no shit will show up. I will also need to be able to fuck for at least 10 minutes without cumming in order to enjoy topping. I envy those tops that can enjoy fucking and can go for a long time.

• 8 months later...

I only bottom. I react sexually like a female would to men I'm attracted to, and I'm naturally submissive to tall muscle bear top men. Even when I cruised for sex when NSA was really active, none of the men who approached me asked which role each of us would be doing because they knew I was a bottom bitch who will likely suck cock, and I've never been asked to recip. And I didn't even crossdress. I miss when tops knew how to immediately spot a likely bitch then approach and grope wherever he wanted. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I only bottom.  I am a sub to alpha guys when it comes to sex.  Plain and simple.  I'm not so sub in day-to-day to life, but sexually, I was meant to be used.  AND it feels SO good, and I am so good at it. ?

Guest Cumlaut

Only topped... made one attempt to take it when I was a teen but it hurt too much, lolz....

A lot of guys seem to want me to fuck them even tho I only have a 6.5" white boi cock. I guess it's just cus I'm a non-feminine guy..... bottoms just love me and I love watching them bend over.

We'll see if anything different happens this spring/summer....

Guest SpermaFF

I am FF VERS. To be BOTTOM is more pervert & kinky. I prefer bottoming. And in Fisting exactly the bottom get most sex pleasure. Fisitng is not dicking with soft feelings :)

Any can be bottom - you just need to practice with dildos. Or with patient partner. Training your hole

I bottomed once or twice, just found it boring.  I top only now.  I love knowing another guy desires my cock.  The point of entry is the best, just hearing another guy moan is hot.  I also like looking at a guys face as I unload in him.  It's awesome watching a guy take  my seed in him.   And after the fuck, I just feel satisfied knowing some guy is walking around with my load in him.  

• Like 1

Guest Natural-bttm

I've always been a bttm, I will top a skinny stud with a hot ass too.  I like it more if I'm in the middle of a top and bttm more!  That way I can get the much needed cum in my ass while planting mine in a hot ass!

Total top here...bottomed a couple of times when I was really young but didn't enjoy it.  Most guys see the size of my dick and want me to fuck them and I absolutely love getting into hole and digging.  The only bottoming I do is laying on my back and letting a guy mount my cock and letting his ass fuck the hell out of my dick...

• 4 months later...