Loaded Up in Berlin

LoadMyHoleSF

On my first night in Berlin was a Friday, and I was very excited to be heading to Lab.Oratory.  I had heard a lot of good things about it including some of what I had read here on Bareback.  Figuring it would be a fuck fest, I made sure my hole was clean deep and well and headed over.  I got my bag to put my clothing in  and I was surprised to see that most men were wearing some article of clothing:  underwear, or a jock strap, or athletic shorts.  In fact very few men were naked.  I  decided to keep my jockstrap on even though I honestly preferred being totally naked.  Sometimes I feel like jock straps get in the way. 

I checked out the lay of the land, walking from room to room where there was a variety of equipment:  fuck benches, slings, cubbies, glory holes, and more.  The place was vast with lots of play areas.  After walking around, I helped myself to a sling where it seem like there was some action happening nearby.  Sometimes proximity helps.  Sure enough, within a couple of minutes a hand was on my ass as a finger explored my hole.  After having inserted one and then two fingers in my hole, the top, who was stocky and rugged, slid his dick into my ass.  I was more than ready for his thick seven inches with the result he had no trouble sliding into my lubed hole quite smoothly.  After a nice 15 minutes of fucking, he decided to move on  and another top took his place.  I didn't get a load out of either of them, but that's typically what happens at the sex parties, particularly early in the evening.  Having been fucked by the two men was, however, quite satisfying.

I also moved on and quickly learned that there seem to be two areas of the club where most of the raw fucking seem to happen:  the first was a dark room area with fuck benches, and the second was a cargo bin in the outside area.  I spent most of the evening in these two areas, getting loaded up by several guys and fucked by at least 20.  I had several trains in a row where tops continuously pounded my ass.

After leaving Lab.Oratory, I just had to check out The Bull  before heading back to the hotel.  I don't know about you other bottoms, but sometimes I just feel like I just want to get fucked forever and ever.  I just want to take dick continuously and the Bull is one of my favorite bars in Berlin because I have known good things happen in The Bull's dark room, and the bar didn't disappoint.  After stripping down to my jockstrap, within five minutes of being in the darkroom a husky German voice was whispering in my hair about how loose my hole was and how he wanted to pump another load in there.  Of course this was in German at first but then he switch to English when I told him I didn't speak German.  He proceeded to bang me with his thick German cock, stretching my hole even wider until he started grunted and holding me even harder and tighter until he pounded his load into me.  The crowd at The Bull was not a pretty boy crowd  but rather consisted largely of middle aged German men who saw to it that my hole remained in use and loaded.  In fact I spent the next hour and a half gripping the bench  while another eight guys used my hole. 

By the end of the night I felt so well used and loved it. 

• Upvote 17

Guest curiousnegsub
On 27/06/2017 at 11:36 PM, LoadMyHoleOAK said:

I don't know about you other bottoms, but sometimes I just feel like I just want to get fucked forever and ever. Just want to take dick all the time. 

I'm totally getting that now. Even though I've only been fucked bareback twice (and both times were this week), it's given me a real desire to have it more and more. I can see how it becomes addictive. 

Bull is my favorite bar in Berlin. I never left that place without being fucked or dumped my load. But you should come late, at least after midnight. It's busiest in the early hours, when people come from other bars. At that time they are also most likely to dump their loads.