my son helps me with one of my fantasies

jizzmboy

after going on the road with my dad, an otr trucker, and getting fucked from new jersey to Washington state, I have finally returned home... I lost track of all the loads I took from every type of man across the country. my dad is a real good pimp..lol

Well now that i'm home, my son said he wanted a little time with dear old dad, and I'm all for some father son bonding/fucking. he however had more in mind.  he knows that I have always had a fantasy.. to be gang raped by a bunch of muscular/daddy type black men...it always makes me hard thinking about it.  well, marc my son, set it up.  We were supposed to drop by a friends place...(a converted factory warehouse with living space above a shop where my friend fixes cars)  when we got there my buddy asked for a quick fuck before his next appointment. I said sure, so my son and I stripped and started to play.(that always gets my buddy hard)  frank...(my buddy)  jumped in and rammed my pussy ass hard,  pile driving me for a few ... I was slightly aware of the door bell going off and off and off... it seems we had some company 3 other big black hard men....next I knew I was face down and ass up being held down while three strangers raped my ass.  it was great... I got their loads, franks and my sons... then he feltched me and he got them all...lol  I love my son!  we are gonna set up something bigger with their friends and a sling and a blindfold...and I hope a video camera so I can watch the hard muscled asses as they pump into me...  

• Upvote 11