1. 1. Whats your position on incest?

• I hated it than but now I love it
    • I hated it than and I hate it now
    • I loved it than and I love it now
    • I loved it than but I hate it now
    • I wish I had incest experience
    • Incest is wrong!

On 9/19/2020 at 5:21 PM, 123 said:

It's funny, I find the idea of sex between male family members fine, even hot, but hetero incest sex, like a father and daughter, that's a no-go.

I think there are two standards here. Gay incest doesnt make potentially deformed babies.

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Not sure if incest but one of sister's friends suggested sister learn to suck cock using my dick.  She learned well.

Sure if insest, younger brother was a regular.  Now fuck with both brother and his husband.

Nobody died and we laugh about it.

On 12/1/2020 at 9:18 PM, Sqwert said:

It's great that you and your uncle get along so well.  Do you think you would introduce him to your cousin?

my cousin is from my father size of the family and my uncle is from my mother side. while i have talked to both of them about each other, my uncle is not welcome in my family so he is never invited to family gatherings and my cousin moved out of state a few years ago, so i only see him when i visit him or he comes to visit ( due to covid I haven't seen him this year). 

On 12/8/2020 at 9:07 AM, Man4manplay said:

my cousin is from my father size of the family and my uncle is from my mother side. while i have talked to both of them about each other, my uncle is not welcome in my family so he is never invited to family gatherings and my cousin moved out of state a few years ago, so i only see him when i visit him or he comes to visit ( due to covid I haven't seen him this year). 

Sorry to hear that.  Covid certainly kept people apart.  Maybe one day you can get together.

On 12/2/2020 at 8:35 AM, JackEdJIZZ said:

Not sure if incest but one of sister's friends suggested sister learn to suck cock using my dick.  She learned well.

Sure if insest, younger brother was a regular.  Now fuck with both brother and his husband.

Nobody died and we laugh about it.

Sounds like you have the perfect set-up

• Like 1

Maybe I’m the exception here, but I believe incest to be wrong. There are enough potential sex partners out there. 

However I’m not going to push my view On other people, but I’m also not willing to move from my standpoint. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To me. Incest is great. Dads with sons all their life, and same with daughters. Family love is something to enjoy and share. I know because i have had family sex all my childhood.  Loved it then and look back on it now with excitment. 

Society is not the feelings of all. Its a collective of ideas that are forced upon us. There should never be any issues with nudity or sex with anyone at any age. Except if forced. Forced is bad in all cases. 

Maybe one day society will mature and accept sex as a good thing for all. No matter their age or family connection. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 10/14/2019 at 11:44 AM, BiginBagin said:

Same here, I was 8..... I loved it too and remember begging so much for more that he got more guys in our group ... But for some reason it all blanked out when I moved away with my mom..... It all came back in my 20s though

Same here. I remember it all my life. From about 5. My sister also. My dad was caring and super sexual. It was and is a great thing of my past. My dad even let a two friends play with him, my sister, and me. It was so exiting.  I miss it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Xtream4fun2 said:

Same here. I remember it all my life. From about 5. My sister also. My dad was caring and super sexual. It was and is a great thing of my past. My dad even let a two friends play with him, my sister, and me. It was so exiting.  I miss it!

I am starting to remember some childhood memories. I think I may have been having sex with my father and his best friend. I've been obsessed with cock from a very young age. I want to remember. Anyone have any strategies for unearthing past memories? Anyone have experience with regressive hypnosis? 

2 minutes ago, CChokingHazard said:

I am starting to remember some childhood memories. I think I may have been having sex with my father and his best friend. I've been obsessed with cock from a very young age. I want to remember. Anyone have any strategies for unearthing past memories? Anyone have experience with regressive hypnosis? 

In my case it was all my childhood. So i remember most of it. I mean.. its foggy on the details.  Not sure about how to pull the memories. Sometimes the best way to moved forward is to create new memories as the father. 😁 Good luck! 

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2017 at 1:03 AM, BREEDmeRAW said:

The topic of incest can make my dick hard, but society does frown upon those who claim to enjoy incest.

I do NOT support/agree to Any sexual activity with those under 21. In fact, I tend to go with Men who have Experience which is usually guys over 30. I want a Man to known how to fuck & BREED my ass. 

I did have a few experiences with an uncle, but it was very tame (mostly just jerking off or a lick but that is all and he was 3 months younger than me -- so technically I was older but he was more advanced and experienced. That all ended when we were out of high school. We decided it was just a phase and both moved on to women.  It was 10 years after I graduated High School before I came out and moved in with a "Father Figure" who taught me much more about being gay.  I dated a few guys & 6 months later a new friend took me to my first Bathhouse.  3 months later I started working weekends at the bathhouse and every Saturday night I get a free room & learned to accept ALL LOADS.

I could do Incest with consenting adults over 21.  Dad in his 50's and son 25+ or older. Heck even if Granddad can still get hard he could join in the fun.  3 Generations of the same Family DNA all planted deep in my ass.

i completely agree - i was started young by father/uncle/brother & cousins, but i have NO interest in anyone under age - i like adult on adult incest however, the best fuck's of my life involve my brother.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pnwboy
On 12/21/2020 at 9:53 AM, Xtream4fun2 said:

To me. Incest is great. Dads with sons all their life, and same with daughters. Family love is something to enjoy and share. I know because i have had family sex all my childhood.  Loved it then and look back on it now with excitment. 

Society is not the feelings of all. Its a collective of ideas that are forced upon us. There should never be any issues with nudity or sex with anyone at any age. Except if forced. Forced is bad in all cases. 

Maybe one day society will mature and accept sex as a good thing for all. No matter their age or family connection. 

It's always great to hear from other guys who've had good experiences with family. I grew up having sex with my dad and it was wonderful. He was always loving and gentle and everything we did was mutual. He is my world and we still can't get enough of each other.

On 12/29/2020 at 8:43 PM, bbpigadam2 said:

i completely agree - i was started young by father/uncle/brother & cousins, but i have NO interest in anyone under age - i like adult on adult incest however, the best fuck's of my life involve my brother.

My brother is also one of the most physically intense fucks I've ever had as well, and yet it all feels so natural to be with him.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i think incest is the most beautiful thing there is between family members. they are open minded enough and have the courage to break the boundary of sex with family.

formyself speaking, i always had wanted incest. i even give it a try when i was in my 20's, but she didn't wanted, or better saying didn't dare. afraid of others find out. i only could accept her choice