• 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 11:07 AM, kspozcum said:

Took all night to finish, but...

Think maybe it's locked or linked from another website or something? This bums me out, I was so excited to see a new chapter of this story. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Kspozcum, this is a phenomenally good story.  I really hope you can come back to it and finish this great story.  You have a great talent for writing.  I read your other posts in this thread and know you’ve had a lot going on personally distracting you from continuing.  We’ll wait patiently.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 8/27/2021 at 12:41 PM, Pinkclock said:

This may be another dead story. I too was very excited. 

Seems dead yeah.

On 8/7/2021 at 10:54 PM, wer8472 said:

Think maybe it's locked or linked from another website or something? This bums me out, I was so excited to see a new chapter of this story. 

Yeah, not sure why OP would post a broken link people don't have permission to see, then ghost everyone when they ask about why it is locked.

Definitely not going to see more of this story this way

• Moderators

The prequel was removed because it contained erotic descriptions of underage sex, which is not allowed even in fiction anywhere on Breeding Zone. That is why the link to it no longer works.

You can find out more about this particular rule here. Long story short, it's illegal and so we must ban it to prevent the site from being shut down by the moral police.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/4/2017 at 3:34 AM, kspozcum said:

Been sick the last week, so this took a bit longer than I wanted. Hope you enjoy.
--

PART 8: Open for Business

The very first thing I thought when I read this was; "is this the authors seroconversion symptoms?"

Getting ready to post an update on a newer story, so look out for it. This one is on hold for now though.

@curiousaboutbb Have to eventually post on here about when I was converted, but if you've chatted with me in private, you'll have gotten the story 😉

@PozBearWI Mostly resolved, just been really busy with work (trauma season in my field of work so picking up a lot of shifts). Still a bit ill, but now just waiting on results and one final test. As for being sick, no, not me seroconverting lol. Been poz for years so would be a bit odd to do that now. Just around a lot of different illnesses in my line of work, so I tend to get sick more than some. 

@Medwaym I appreciate the kind words. Like I've said to others, I would like to eventually come back to this story, but as it is, just not sure where I want to go with it. 

@fluffybutt So, your reply from me is going to be a bit longer... First off, not dead. Just on indefinite hold. Life and other stories have gotten in the way. Not to get too into details, but I am the sole breadwinner in my family, and life comes first and foremost for me. However, I would appreciate if you didn't go around on the site and just downvote different comments I've made. I get alerts just like everyone else, and I can see each time you do it. Starting to maybe feel like you have something against me over a comment I made months ago to you. You are more than welcome to discuss this further with me in private if you would like though. And I am more than happy to admit I'm wrong if thats the case. On a different note, maybe try adding your own story on here? Build more content for us all to enjoy? This community has enough against it without infighting here. You are more than welcome to build on the story here if you'd like, or even use the plot for you own on your own story. I would really like to see what you put on here. 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1