How to clean out your ass!

Belfast-Bottom

The fastest and cheapest way I find to douche is go to a dollar star buy one of those plastic ketchup and mustard bottles keep one in the house to use and one in the car. great for on the run also cost u only a dollar. don't know why some people would pay 30 bucks for a douche nozzle .

I use the generic fleet bottles. Dump the contents and just use tepid water.

Do it 3 times just to make sure you are clean. The larger bulb or shower types get too far up for me and create gooey problems during an all night gang bang.

The other suggestion from a long time bottom - Metamucil. I get the generic kind from CVS or Walgreens. Take it 3 times a day and it keeps you cleaned out and fuckable ready. A quick douche is all that is needed for an all night gang bang.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well here is the process I have been using and it works for me.

1. I have a shower shot. I get the water at a comfortable temperature and make sure the flow isn't too harsh.

2. I used Elbow Grease to lube up the end of the shower shot.

3. I push the shower shot in just far enough to get through the sphincter muscles.

4. Let the water run in just a few seconds.

5. Pull out and step over to the toilet and release.

6. I do this process 3-4 times depending on the clarity of the water.

7. Then towards the end I place the shower shot up my ass let it fill up and then at the same time, expel the water as more is entering while standing in the shower. This seems to help clear out any final messes.

8. If you do any of this too much or let too much water get in, then you can start to clean deeper into your rectum and will suddenly have to start over. Too much water can cause and mess that is further up start to come down and you end up having to re-clean the rectum area.

9. Once this is done, I lube my fingers with Preparation H. I slide my fingers in and out and this helps to remove any leftover water that maybe be there and otherwise would come out when fucking. I also find that the Preparation H soothes my hole from the cleaning process and further lubes me up. Obviously this cleaning ritual is not something you would do if you are using condoms because all the oil based items in the Elbow Grease and Prep H would/could cause the condom to break (unless that is part of your plan).

That has been my process for a while. A fellow bottom told me about the prep h and it has really helped me.