redneck fetish

curiousguyT

Hey guys!

I have a huge fetish for straight white guys, especially the redneck types who are vocal. Not just the visual of it but like the real ones with attitude and everything. Not only that, also into skinheads, WP guys and straight up neonazi guys. They don't need to be muscular or anything, but if I'm totally into being (ab)used and brutally raped by them and then bred so deep with their hot semen.

My question: Am I the only one who is totally into this?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, curiousguyT said:

Hey guys!

I have a huge fetish for straight white guys, especially the redneck types who are vocal. Not just the visual of it but like the real ones with attitude and everything. Not only that, also into skinheads, WP guys and straight up neonazi guys. They don't need to be muscular or anything, but if I'm totally into being (ab)used and brutally raped by them and then bred so deep with their hot semen.

My question: Am I the only one who is totally into this?

Same bro. Love young thin angry skinheads. 

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Yeah...you are NOT alone in liking those kinds of guys...love hem here too. Probably fall into that category myself, most of the guys where I'm from fell into this category and most of the guys I had sex with fall into this category, I guess you could say that's my "type". Get a lot of that here in Dallas too...I guess I attract it? Love guys who work construction and trades, skinny, tatted, smokers/drinkers, bit of rude 'tude. Don't care if they're tops of bottoms, love fucking with them.

• 3 months later...

You shore got a purdy mouth...... squeal like a piggy! Lol Rednecks/white trash guys are way super hot! I've gotten many a hard on at Wal-Mart from the guys around here. Give me a pickup drivin, gun toting, sleeveless t-shirt wearing country boy anyday! I just wish more of them were horny for man pussy around here!

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Ive found that the redneck boys seem to have big toys! They are not your stereotypical gay guys, but they LOVE to fuck! They could be gay or bi, who knows.  My first redneck cock was packing a solid 8.5, wasmarried with 5 kids.  His wife got tired of it, so he used it wherever he could!

• Like 2

Being a redneck, I can confirm you all are correct. We're the sexiest kind of guy out there. Hairy, not concerned with over grooming, maybe a little lax on keeping clean (lol), and really into skipping the bullshit and just fucking. I'm a bit brazen, which works as a top and a bottom. The occasion 'white collar' top I'm attracted to is often surprised how bossy I am. If he is being reserved and proper, I have to coax his inner animal out, telling him to fuck my ass, ride it good cuz I won't break, etc. It's great seeing the guy loosen up and just be an animal fucking. 

And as for the bottoms, they enjoy my take charge attitude, or at least figure out I don't give a fuck about them cept for their ass. I've had many bottoms take my cock raw, even though I think they normally wouldn't, simply because I don't ask em, and I don't give em time to say no. And once I'm inside, I'm there til I cum despite any bitching on their part. Hell, that just makes me cum harder.