The DescenT

seanpeck

I helped guide Alex down the stairs, him staggering the entire way. He looked so sexy shuffling down the stairs in only his briefs. There was something so hot about a young vulnerable, stripped nearly naked in a group of mostly dressed guys. Something degrading about him being marched through a party so exposed, a group of horny guys discretely beginning to swarm him, knowing something special was about to happen. We reached the bottom of the stairs, Alex hanging on to me for support, starting to notice the bright light above and the cold concrete of the floor on his feet. 

"Is this the bathroum?"

"No, almost there."

I could understand his confusion. At the bottom of the stairs was simply a tiny unfinished room, a folding chair, some boxes and a rather heavy looking metal door that had once served as the entrance to a storm shelter. I knocked three times and the door cracked open, and we were met by Sam. Sam served as the unofficial bouncer for these events. At 6'6" and 260 lbs, he was an intimidating man. He had played college football in his 20's and, even more than a decade out, was built like a ton of bricks. And he was handsome to. Clean cut, absolutely jacked, and a handsome face. And he had a big black cock, the biggest I have ever seen. My guess was that is was almost a foot long and thick, although even that may have underestimated it since he is such a muscular, tall guy.

"Diego, my man. Heard you might be coming in with a new convert."

"Yeah, this little fag twink, supposedly a 'straight' friend on one of my regulars, but judging from how friendly he was with tina, I doubt it."

"Damn, how old is this kid?"

"18. Fresh faced little twink jock, still living at home with mom and dad. Go ahead, say hi." 

Without reservation, Sam pulled Alex into his arms, his thumb feeling his bottom lip, his other hand on his ass, feeling it through his thin briefs. 

"God, I love this job," Sam joked, feeling Alex's bulge through the front of his briefs. "Let me get you guys in," he said, before giving Alex a little kiss and feeling the boy's tongue on his. Same walked back through the door, walked down a short hallway and came to another door on his right. The familiar toxic symbol on the heavy metal door swooped by as Sam unlocked it with his keys. Alex and I walked into the dimly lit room, the door closing behind us.

---

My head was in a cloud and my vision was spinning. One second to the next felt like it could've been minutes or hours and vice versa. I fee Diego against me and peoples' hand on me. Lots of guys all around me. Someone's taking my shirt off. Is this a game? The logical part of my mind, the ones that inhibits my actions, I can hear it but it's like it has been cut off from the rest of me. I think someone is taking off my jeans. Who? I think is must be a guy. I'm not gay; logical me would punch a faggot in the face for that. But I feel a hand on my back, one on my butt. I feels good, to be touched; everyone around me dancing grinding on each other. A boy with a cock in his mouth in the corner? My thoughts feel like they're disconnecting from one another. Keep forgetting where I am. Can't remember how I got here. Something exciting about being here. I'm up against Diego. He's supporting me and I like it. He smells good. I feel secure on his chest. He walks me. Feel safe with him. I'm only wearing my briefs? Where are my clothes. I feel exposed; I see a group of guys and girls. They see me. I feel ashamed but something else. Excitement? I love feeling Diego's arm around me. He's keeping me safe. Where am I? Alex, Alex, Alex. I hear people laughing. At me? My dick is hard I can feel it. Is this okay? Stairs. I'm leaving? Are we going to the bathroom, I ask Diego. He says something back. I want to go back and dance with the boys. Didn't know bros could be so hot. I want them to hold me. I'm not a fag. God says being a fag is a sin. Dad says cocksuckers are disgusting. Blake. I want him to hold me. I want to make him happy. It's cold here, at the bottom of the stairs. Blake is talking to someone. He is huge. He's touching me, my lips. I'm a bitch? Where are we? When did we leave the party? His hand on my body. I feel my dick twitch when he touches it. Fag fag fag. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 13

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2017 at 1:13 PM, seanpeck said:

I helped guide Alex down the stairs, him staggering the entire way. He looked so sexy shuffling down the stairs in only his briefs. There was something so hot about a young vulnerable, stripped nearly naked in a group of mostly dressed guys. Something degrading about him being marched through a party so exposed, a group of horny guys discretely beginning to swarm him, knowing something special was about to happen. We reached the bottom of the stairs, Alex hanging on to me for support, starting to notice the bright light above and the cold concrete of the floor on his feet. 

"Is this the bathroum?"

"No, almost there."

I could understand his confusion. At the bottom of the stairs was simply a tiny unfinished room, a folding chair, some boxes and a rather heavy looking metal door that had once served as the entrance to a storm shelter. I knocked three times and the door cracked open, and we were met by Sam. Sam served as the unofficial bouncer for these events. At 6'6" and 260 lbs, he was an intimidating man. He had played college football in his 20's and, even more than a decade out, was built like a ton of bricks. And he was handsome to. Clean cut, absolutely jacked, and a handsome face. And he had a big black cock, the biggest I have ever seen. My guess was that is was almost a foot long and thick, although even that may have underestimated it since he is such a muscular, tall guy.

"Diego, my man. Heard you might be coming in with a new convert."

"Yeah, this little fag twink, supposedly a 'straight' friend on one of my regulars, but judging from how friendly he was with tina, I doubt it."

"Damn, how old is this kid?"

"18. Fresh faced little twink jock, still living at home with mom and dad. Go ahead, say hi." 

Without reservation, Sam pulled Alex into his arms, his thumb feeling his bottom lip, his other hand on his ass, feeling it through his thin briefs. 

"God, I love this job," Sam joked, feeling Alex's bulge through the front of his briefs. "Let me get you guys in," he said, before giving Alex a little kiss and feeling the boy's tongue on his. Same walked back through the door, walked down a short hallway and came to another door on his right. The familiar toxic symbol on the heavy metal door swooped by as Sam unlocked it with his keys. Alex and I walked into the dimly lit room, the door closing behind us.

---

My head was in a cloud and my vision was spinning. One second to the next felt like it could've been minutes or hours and vice versa. I fee Diego against me and peoples' hand on me. Lots of guys all around me. Someone's taking my shirt off. Is this a game? The logical part of my mind, the ones that inhibits my actions, I can hear it but it's like it has been cut off from the rest of me. I think someone is taking off my jeans. Who? I think is must be a guy. I'm not gay; logical me would punch a faggot in the face for that. But I feel a hand on my back, one on my butt. I feels good, to be touched; everyone around me dancing grinding on each other. A boy with a cock in his mouth in the corner? My thoughts feel like they're disconnecting from one another. Keep forgetting where I am. Can't remember how I got here. Something exciting about being here. I'm up against Diego. He's supporting me and I like it. He smells good. I feel secure on his chest. He walks me. Feel safe with him. I'm only wearing my briefs? Where are my clothes. I feel exposed; I see a group of guys and girls. They see me. I feel ashamed but something else. Excitement? I love feeling Diego's arm around me. He's keeping me safe. Where am I? Alex, Alex, Alex. I hear people laughing. At me? My dick is hard I can feel it. Is this okay? Stairs. I'm leaving? Are we going to the bathroom, I ask Diego. He says something back. I want to go back and dance with the boys. Didn't know bros could be so hot. I want them to hold me. I'm not a fag. God says being a fag is a sin. Dad says cocksuckers are disgusting. Blake. I want him to hold me. I want to make him happy. It's cold here, at the bottom of the stairs. Blake is talking to someone. He is huge. He's touching me, my lips. I'm a bitch? Where are we? When did we leave the party? His hand on my body. I feel my dick twitch when he touches it. Fag fag fag. 

This is so damn hot. I want to cum when Alex takes his first poz load

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I SOOO admire the writers on BZ of stories like this excellent example. The pent-up energy of this storyline, like water behind Hoover Dam, is desperately wanting to be released. Please go on -- you've got us dangling on a wire over a cliff, desperate to read about the wrecking of Alex's parTied-up twink hole.

• 1 month later...