Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

I love how a raw cock feels in me, The pleasures we both get from being connected RAW are amazing!  What's in it for the bttm?  We get every last drop of the guy's DNA in our bum!   I love how slimy seed feels in me.  I keep it all in to let my body absorb it for a true connection.   Makes for the best lube if there are many cocks to feed my bum with their DNA.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 9/8/2023 at 9:34 PM, 1hornyjohn said:

I love the feeling of raw cock inside my hole making it wetter and wetter.

I always want a top to unload in me. It shows I've done my part in the sex act and his seed in my hole is my reward.

I almost immediately want more. If I'm in a cruising joint or on Hampstead Heath I hope there are other tops waiting to get inside me and benefit from the cum lube that has been deposited. 

Best feeling at the end of the night is cum dripping down the inside of my leg.

That's exactly how I feel! There's nothing like having raw cock in my hole. And that feeling of expectation....waiting for him (or them) to give you his delicious seed is just amazing. Makes me want to do anything for a guy/s as long as I am left with a hole overflowing with cum!  

• Like 1

On 8/31/2017 at 1:58 PM, AZRawPig said:

The physical, mental and spiritual BOND between the individual's

This response appeared a couple years before I discovered BZ, but it's so thoroughly, 100% spot-on I just scrolled until I found it.  Perfectly said, AZRawPig. 

Thanks !!

There’s no greater joy than focusing on relaxing your ass to get that strangers cock as deep up inside you as it can possibly go.   Feeling the head of some mans prick in the core of your body, knowing that if He decides to pump harder into you you may get tiny tears in your tender fuckhole while you picture his dickhead expending as it splash’s hot semen onto your excited membranes.  As he slips out of you, you pray it won’t be long before another man enters you and uses the cum that’s still hot in you to get his seed in you even more deeply. It’s the greatest joy there is to give your body to men for their pleasure. If you’re a good bottom you will please many many men and they will come back and se you often as you get better with every load you receive.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

On 9/7/2021 at 8:12 PM, Faggotuser said:

Who the fuck cares? Cumdumps exist to be used by men and take our loads. Being of service to real men is enough for any fuckboy. The loads are their reward.

This is the best answer so far. I don't have a big dick to fuck with or even a lot of cum, but I do have a spectacular ass and I love cum. I was made to bottom for a real man.

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling free and uninhibited. That's what I wanted the first time I let a guy in me bare, and it's what I feel every time since. Just being two guys doing what comes naturally together with no barriers in our heads or physically between us. Plus I'm an intimate fucker, I like being up close and intimate, sometimes cuddly, sometimes roughly, but always loads of physical contact and every bit counts for me.

The only problem is I'm the generation who grew up with sex between guys seeming like it was all about HIV and we couldn't safely do these things with each other. Sure you can get a boyfriend, but I'm more the liberal free love type, I want unplanned experiences with different guys, I like spontaneous, I like lust, these are big parts of my sexuality. I daydream about the time a hot hairy guy I'd been checking out at the pool one night cruised me and we ended up in the shower with my speedos round my ankles as he shagged me with a squirt of hair conditioner for lube. Before PrEP I could only imagine doing stuff like that.

I was one of the first guys on PrEP and I did exactly what I wanted to do soon as I could. I got talking with a guy on Grindr called Ed who was really horny to fuck that night. I went over to his place and within minutes of going in the door and first kissing we were naked in bed. We hadn't said a thing about condoms. I was hoping he'd go for it bare. And he did, he was rubbing his dick all over my hole as he leaked precum. Where I'd have once had to pull away I was now letting him do it and it felt liberating. I wanted to have [banned word] unsafe sex with a guy as a way of claiming back my sexuality from all the negative messages about sex with other guys. I asked for some lube and he left the room to find some and came back with a condom on. I said no need for that and pulled it off. He didn't ask twice, he was right back between my legs and went inside me as we kissed. While I've had some great sex and prostate orgasms with guys wearing condoms, I've got a sensitive hole and I can feel a difference. It's smoother for sure, more pleasure and less friction. The precum probably helps too. It was an easy prostate orgasm with Ed, no trouble, he was a good top and fucked for long enough for that nice warm buzzing sensation to start inside my hole, and it grew until the orgasm hit me.

I let him cum inside me too. It didn't actually feel different to a guy with a condom on, it was the same pulsing and hot liquid sensation, but this time I still felt it after he pulled out. I went to bed that night and was lying there with his cum still inside me thinking about how juicy it felt. It's different to just lube, it was proper wet and juicy. I pulled my legs up so his cum wouldn't leak out and started squeezing my arse and flexing my legs, just enjoying the sensation of being full of his cum. It felt like the sides of my hole were rubbing against each other and the warm buzzing feeling started. That was new and cool, before then I'd only ever prostate orgasmed with a guy inside me. I kept going and eventually went over the edge thinking about the fuck earlier. I also dreamed about sex that night, I remember feeling like my butt was really warm and nice. This is something I've repeated a few times with other guy's loads. So, I can prostate orgasm with a guy inside me, but if I want to do it by myself or have a chance of dreaming about sex like that I need to be full of cum. Nothing else works, got to be the real stuff.

So yeah, had some great experiences with condom sex, but there's all kinds of reasons why I like it without too.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Iker80 said:

Feeling free and uninhibited. That's what I wanted the first time I let a guy in me bare, and it's what I feel every time since

Perfectly put, Iker80.  

Just being two guys doing what comes naturally together with no barriers in our heads or physically between us

When there are no "barriers", there simply are no limits to how deeply we're able to "connect", and that's simply the entire reason we Breed each other in the first place.  

Where I'd have once had to pull away I was now letting him do it and it felt liberating. I wanted to have [banned word] unsafe sex with a guy as a way of claiming back my sexuality from all the negative messages about sex with other guys

It "felt" liberating because that's exactly what it was.  Liberty to act on our Lusts, any time, any place, and become the men we were born to be, even if for only a short while.  It's the wanton behavior - the ability to be completely free - in every aspect of our sexual deviancy - that is so liberating.  Plus, using PrEP only enhances that sense of freedom to behave as sexual beings first, and ordinary citizens secondly.  It's not necessarily the act that's so empowering, it's the Freedom to fuck/connect with any guy, anywhere, anytime, but the the actual performing the mating ritual is co-equal in importance.  I don't know what the banned word is, but I bet I'd like it. 

I see you're a new member, so welcome !!!  We hope to hear more from you. 

For me i can definitely tell when i guy is using a condom vs not. it’s the skin on skin contact that does it for me but in a weird way i get a sense of accomplishment and worthiness from it. it’s like this man could’ve left a piece of himself in anyone but im the lucky one who gets to absorb his dna through my hole. i know that im not the only bottom in the world but it gets me off when men get off and it physically feels better when that’s raw. it feels more primal but more connected at the same time. 

20 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I see you're a new member, so welcome !!!  We hope to hear more from you.

Hi hntnhole, thanks for the welcome! I think I will stick around and talk more because it's cool to find a sex positive place like this.

Got to agree with you that being sexual beings matters, it's part of our authentic selves. A guy might decide to do it bare for any reason, like PrEP or +U, or whatever really. What matters is if you're doing it bare then you can shag with any guy whenever you want, no planning ahead, feel each other and cum anywhere, no worries.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Iker80 said:

no planning ahead

Sounds like you enjoy Topping most .... for the bottoms, there is one rather crucial (to me, anyway) component, which would involve "planning ahead".  Once that ritual has been performed though, every guy is empowered to rawfuck every other guy that wants loads up his gut, and it's one of the most liberating, exciting aspects of our lives !! 

• Like 1

I think 3 guys have used a condom while fucking me over my entire life. I remember they hurt IT'S NOT SEX WITH A CONDOM, THERE IS NO REAL CONTACT WITH A CONDOM and it's not natural. In addition to the psychological satisfaction of pleasing a MAN, being what i am, a submissive pig to please MEN and take their cum, it's just as important to me to absorb their cum and DNA into my body to become part of THEM, It's what i am and what i am for. I constantly crave  and NEED to see their cum dripping out of my ass as evidence I pleased them and yeah sometimes i push it out and eat it so it never goes to waste and it all gets absorbed and sometimes i get lucky and it actually DOES change my own DNA and i AM part of them forever. And do i feel it? ,,fuck yes unless someone has as a small dick, but there is still the evidence of having pleased a MAN , I will say the harder the fuck the better especially if someone else is behind waiting to use that cum as lube and add to it. MOUTH OR ASS

Edited by faggotsub
  • Like 1

For me its mostly about pleasuring my top and his needs to fill a cunt with his seed..

I just love the feeling when a top explodes raw inside the feeling of his seed filling my guts nothing better than feeling like I've made the top happy with me