Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

13 minutes ago, YrGudBtm80 said:

I don’t get it. But, I was actually thinking the other day about how wimpy I sound when I protest as they try to stroke or suck me. Especially when they’re fucking me. I seem really submissive. I think maybe it turns them on. Gosh, I would hate for these creeps to think I’m trying to fucking role play with them and that I’m not dead fucking serious about not wanting to cum like that. 

Sorry. I meant I tell them i want more loads. I have found that most tops understand. Just last week I sucked a guy off. He sucked me too and asked for my load but I said I wanted to wait to cum. I was able to get two bare loads in my ass later that same day. 

33 minutes ago, Mikehunter311 said:

Sorry. I meant I tell them i want more loads. I have found that most tops understand. Just last week I sucked a guy off. He sucked me too and asked for my load but I said I wanted to wait to cum. I was able to get two bare loads in my ass later that same day. 

I’m off today. I might go to a bathhouse tonight and see what happens…

3 hours ago, YrGudBtm80 said:

I’m off today. I might go to a bathhouse tonight and see what happens…

Good luck. Just clean out, have a drink or two and grab some poppers. You’ll be taking cock before you know it. 

4 hours ago, YrGudBtm80 said:

I don’t get it. But, I was actually thinking the other day about how wimpy I sound when I protest as they try to stroke or suck me. Especially when they’re fucking me. I seem really submissive. I think maybe it turns them on. Gosh, I would hate for these creeps to think I’m trying to fucking role play with them and that I’m not dead fucking serious about not wanting to cum like that. 

Just say "I'm SERIOUS. STOP playing with my cock. I'm not ready to cum, and if I do cum, we are DONE." Any top worth his salt will stop.

And going forward, make it clear: "When you're fucking me, I don't want you playing with my cock trying to make me cum. I can't keep going once I shoot, and I want you to go as long as you can and enjoy it thoroughly. If you make me cum first, you're not likely to get to cum in me at all."

Use.Your.Words.

11 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Just say "I'm SERIOUS. STOP playing with my cock. I'm not ready to cum, and if I do cum, we are DONE." Any top worth his salt will stop.

And going forward, make it clear: "When you're fucking me, I don't want you playing with my cock trying to make me cum. I can't keep going once I shoot, and I want you to go as long as you can and enjoy it thoroughly. If you make me cum first, you're not likely to get to cum in me at all."

Use.Your.Words.

You suggest it as if I don’t already say that EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME. I’m just resigned to the fact that men are obsessed with dick. Even the anal tops. 

As a bottom, I can feel the difference with a raw cock and covered cock, and have always gone for raw cock. I the knowing that my guy fucking me is leaving me filled with his cum his DNA inside me to absorb into my body. Also as a bottom I am there to please the guy that is fucking me.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, YrGudBtm80 said:

You suggest it as if I don’t already say that EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME. I’m just resigned to the fact that men are obsessed with dick. Even the anal tops. 

If you say it and you don't hold them to it, what is the point, and why are you complaining?

If someone did something to me, sexually, that I'd made clear was off the table, my response would be to reach around, grab his nuts, and squeeze like I was trying to make a glass of OJ. "I said STOP!" is pretty clear, and anyone who keeps going after that needs a sharp, painful reminder to pay better attention.

If you're not prepared to stop the sex to ensure it's done within the limits you've set, then you haven't really set any limits. You've made suggestions. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

If you say it and you don't hold them to it, what is the point, and why are you complaining?

If someone did something to me, sexually, that I'd made clear was off the table, my response would be to reach around, grab his nuts, and squeeze like I was trying to make a glass of OJ. "I said STOP!" is pretty clear, and anyone who keeps going after that needs a sharp, painful reminder to pay better attention.

If you're not prepared to stop the sex to ensure it's done within the limits you've set, then you haven't really set any limits. You've made suggestions. 

I complain about it because it’s a disappointing annoyance. Maybe you were too busy doling out unsolicited advice that you missed that. And, if you’re a bareback bottom registered at a site called Breeding Zone, no way in hell are you ever going to physically stop a guy with his cock up your ass from having his cock up your ass because he did something you hate while simultaneously doing something you actually like. 
Again, maybe in your haste to be critical you might’ve missed the bit where I said they’ve fooled me many times, often by waiting until theirs is inside me before they start reaching for mine. Maybe you have a crystal ball and can accurately determine when such things will happen to you in the future. But, we can’t all be as gifted as you apparently are.  

It’s the satisfaction of knowing you’re being used for another man’s pleasure. I like to do a tease thing where I ask my tops to save their loads to get hot and bothered. Then when we meet I give them head and edge them until they ask to fuck me. Then it’s on them when they want to unload and then do it over and over again. You tell me when I can cum once you’re finished with me 😈

there’s nothing hotter than the reward of cum. Especially when they’re passed your second sphincter 🤤🤤

• Like 4

9 hours ago, YrGudBtm80 said:

I complain about it because it’s a disappointing annoyance. Maybe you were too busy doling out unsolicited advice that you missed that. And, if you’re a bareback bottom registered at a site called Breeding Zone, no way in hell are you ever going to physically stop a guy with his cock up your ass from having his cock up your ass because he did something you hate while simultaneously doing something you actually like. 
Again, maybe in your haste to be critical you might’ve missed the bit where I said they’ve fooled me many times, often by waiting until theirs is inside me before they start reaching for mine. Maybe you have a crystal ball and can accurately determine when such things will happen to you in the future. But, we can’t all be as gifted as you apparently are.  

Hint: next time you join an ongoing discussion, add this disclaimer: "PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IN ANY WAY ON MY POSTING BECAUSE I AM DOING IT FOR MY OWN GRATIFICATION, NOT TO ACTUALLY ADD TO THE DISCUSSION IN A WAY THAT MAY CARRY ON." Then at least the rest of us will have some warning that you consider responses "unsolicited advice", even when I didn't suggest YOU should do as I do, merely that this is what *I* would do in your situation. Your mileage my vary. And my closing comment was an observation, not advice.

As for your "no way in hell" comment: you don't know me, and you don't know how I handle things. I've told guys NOT to do certain things to me during sex (that I really don't like), and if I'm feeling charitable, they get ONE reminder if they slip up. After that, I guarantee you my reaction is exactly what I said it would be.

And crystal balls aren't necessary, because nobody is suggesting you predict what they're going to do. I'm saying that *I* would react *when* it happens (you know, AFTER it happens, no prognostication necessary) to stop it. If you're unwilling to intervene to stop it, it must not be very important.

At one time I only bottomed with condoms. A buddy fucked me and before I knew it he was in me bare. The difference is amazing.

I love the feel of a raw dick I can feel when the top stiffens up. I love the idea of cum being shot up me. That is why I bottom now only bare

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am a powerlifter. I seek out tops taller with a lot more mass than me. When I am fucked raw and their seed is deposited inside me, I feel their masculine energy and strength being absorbed into my body.  I carry this seed into my training and meets to lift more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Lots of great answers and truth about what it feels like for a bottom to take raw cock vs a wrapped one. I have to point out one aspect no one has mentioned. For me difference is pleasure vs searing pain. For men with a latex sensitivity like me a condom up the ass equals torture. 
     Earlier this year I went home with three pigs and we spent about 5 hours breeding each other. The bed was littered with dildos and butt plugs. Not really my thing but I thought I would give one a try. Big mistake as I forgot to check if it was Latex.

It felt great for about 5 seconds as it stretched my hole then it felt like a hot poker had been stuck up my ass. Not fun.

I used condoms for years and just assumed sex was painful. I was such a duh. I know there are non latex condoms buts it’s too late. My mind associates condoms with pain and I can’t get on board. Plus I’m too in love with getting bred. I need that load in my hole to be satisfied.

I feel like I am the only guy on here who complains about being allergic to latex (wah, poor me). Anybody else have this problem? If anything it’s a great reason to get a top to bareback.