Introducing the Squatty Potty

bbzh

There are quite a few threads on here that talk about how to best clean out for sex.

People talk about eating a diet high in fiber and things like chia seeds, psyllium husk, Metamucil and Pure for Men to bulk up stools.

I've even seen talk of hoses, bulbs and other things designed to get water into the rectum and flush out poop.

I don't think I've seen anything on here about the angle at which we poop.

With that, here's a funny video about the Squatty Potty: (I actually bought one...and I'm sold on it because it allows me to clean out faster for sex).

Even if you think this is crazy, at least allow yourself to be entertained by the video. And if you cringed at the end when the kids eat the ice cream, you are not alone.

I cringed too.

• Like 1

A female friend and I split a two-pack of Squatty Potties we found at Costco. I don't bottom, so I can't comment on whether it helps with cleanout, but I have read somewhere (a book called "Gut" I think) about the angle of the intestines (and how in some countries, they already sort of know this when they just have the hole in the floor that they have to squat over).  I don't use it every time I sit on the toilet, but when I do it does seem to help get everything out a little easier/faster.