7 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

The touch with the jewelry is amazing! Loved this read.

Yeah, that is a unique thing that really adds some excitement.  I would love to see it worked into some other stories, like maybe Andy starts wearing them all the time and runs into some people that recognize it and know that he is taking Dave bareback.

There are so many hot and exciting ways I can see things going!  I hope it does!

On 12/4/2023 at 7:01 PM, Scout said:

For some gay men, bug chasing is a long, slow process. Not for me.

My recent divorce happened suddenly. One day, out of the blue, my wife of twenty years and mother of our two teenage kids asked me if I was gay. I could have lied and made it work a little longer. But our sex life had largely stopped. So I told her the truth – that I found myself increasingly attracted to other men. And that was it. She told me I had to start being who I was and our marriage was over.

I was still sorting out my life when Debra, an ex-girlfriend from college, invited me to meet her at her office for lunch. I felt she was someone I could talk to about what happened. As we prepared to go to the restaurant, she introduced me to her co-worker, Dave.

I knew immediately that he was gay. He was also tall, very well built, and exceptionally handsome. When he shook my hand, he held it for an unusually long time and looked intensely at me. I held his gaze. Something electric shot through me.

Debra teased me about it over lunch. Although I had told her about my divorce, I hadn’t recounted the conversation with my former wife about my sexual identity. For all my old flame knew, I was straight.

That afternoon Debra called me and said, “I feel awkward about telling you this, but Dave would like to ask you out on a date.”

My heart skipped a beat. I replied that I would like to go out with him, too.

“Andy, you do know he’s gay, right?”

And that’s when I told her about why my marriage had ended so abruptly.

Then she warned me, “You should also know he’s HIV-positive and not on medication.” This I hadn’t expected, but I knew about condoms and safe sex and told her so. “You need to be careful,” she cautioned.

A few minutes later, Dave called me and asked me to dinner the next evening. I could hardly think straight (no pun intended, LOL). I found myself fantasizing about being fucked by Dave; in all my gay dreams, awake or asleep, I am the bottom. I must have jerked off a half dozen times over the next day. I also began to imagine him barebacking me, leading to especially intense orgasms. I made sure to douche before our date.

Dinner was very romantic. He held my hand and we flirted. It seemed so natural to be part of a gay couple! When he invited me to his apartment, I immediately said yes. We walked the six blocks back to his place holding hands. We even stopped to kiss passionately on the sidewalk, the first time I had ever kissed another man. It felt so right – and really hot, too.

At his apartment we made out on the couch for a while before he suggested we adjourn to the bedroom. There we helped each other out of our clothes. He embraced me in his strong arms. He was much bigger and more muscular than me, and I loved his masculine strength.

Then I noticed something curious by the side of the bed, next to a tube of lube. There was a woman’s wristwatch, with a thin black leather band and a small round face, and a diamond solitaire engagement ring like the one I had given to my ex-wife when I had proposed many years ago. “What are these?” I asked, holding them up.

“Debra told you I’m HIV-positive, right?” I nodded. “Well, when I’m with a guy who is negative but ready to convert, I invite him to wear this jewelry when we make love. They are both very feminine. They symbolize our commitment to share something forever, because I am going to impregnate him with my toxic seed. It is a gift he will always treasure.”

I put on the watch and ring. I felt an odd tingle and I shivered. I felt very effeminate. Somehow, that seemed very natural in the moment.

I looked into Dave’s beautiful blue eyes. “They are very pretty,” I said, with a lisp. “Don’t you think so?” I moved my hands in a girlish, limp-wristed gesture.

Dave held me close in his arms. “Are you sure about this, Andy?”

“I think so. I want to experience man sex without restraint. To me, this is part of what it means to be gay.” At that moment, I was too turned on, too overcome with sheer desire, to worry about the long-term consequences of what I was doing.

Dave told me to lie down on the bed on my belly. He moved behind me, spread my ass cheeks, and began to rim my hole. My body quivered with the sensation of his warm, wet tongue teasing and then entering my puckered boi cunt. My own dick was rock hard, grinding into the sheet.

After a few minutes he reached for the lube and began to finger me. When he slipped his forefinger inside me, he wasn’t gentle. I knew he was scratching me so I would start to bleed and be more vulnerable to his toxic seed. I did not object. In fact, I was moaning with pleasure and anticipation.

Then I felt Dave’s weight pressing down on my back. “Last chance, Andy,” he whispered into my ear. “I’m going to fuck you now. Tell me if you want me to use a rubber. Once I’m inside you, it’s all over for you. I won’t be able to stop myself. When I cum, my poison seed will take over your body.”

For a long moment, I said nothing. My mind was a blur. But my desire overpowered my reason. “Take me, Dave. I want your seed inside me.”

He lifted himself to his knees. As I gripped the pillow, I felt the tip of his bare cock pressing against my hole. As he increased the pressure, I felt an intense burning sensation and then, when the tip split me and my sphincter resisted, a sharp pain. “Relax and breathe, Andy, you can do this,” he coaxed. I nodded and pushed back against him.

Slurp! I felt my ass open to accept his fuck tool. The sensation was intense, heat, pain, and then just an amazing pleasure. I thought, I’m being fucked by another man. This is amazing. I’m a real faggot now. I gasped and moaned, “Oh, god, yes. Yes.” And I kept repeating it as Dave began to thrust in and out, going deeper and deeper until I felt his balls against my butt cheeks.

Next he pressed his weight on my back again, his cock buried entirely in my boi cunt. He wrapped his arms under my shoulders and gripped them. I turned my head to kiss him. It was so hot! Then he said, “Are you ready?” I murmured “Breed me, Dave.” He began to pound my ass, which was full and warm. I had never felt anything so intense. He was grunting, completely intent on his own pleasure,  and his sweat dripped onto my neck. Finally, there was a pause, he exhaled loudly, and his cock pistoned rapidly inside me, jets of cum shooting into my ass. I could feel the warmth and wetness.

Dave lay panting on my back. He let go of my shoulders and his fingers interlaced with mine. I looked again at the watch and diamond ring, which sparkled in the light of the lamp beside the bed. I thought, my man lover just bred me. I’m his bitch, It feels incredible. I turned my head and he kissed me tenderly. I opened my mouth to welcome his tongue.

Soon we dozed off. At some point, his cock softened and slipped out.

But we didn’t sleep for very long, then or later. Dave wanted me again and I wanted to be taken again. I rode his cock, which I liked because I could control the pace (though when he got close to an orgasm, he began to buck his hips while he gripped my waist until he erupted fiercely inside me). I especially like being fucked in the missionary position, as my dainty, feminine hands gripped his strong forearms.

In the morning, we arose early and showered together. As we dried off, he said, “By the way, Debra is stopping by for coffee in a little while. She wants to hear about our date. In case you don’t want to be here.”

“I would love for her to see us together,” I answered.

“I’ve told her about the watch and ring – I’ve told her how I use them when I poz a bottom.” When he said this, I put them back on so she would know that I had ignored her warning.

A little later, Debra showed up. She immediately saw my pretty jewelry and smiled knowingly. “I knew you would decide to let Dave fuck you bareback,” she said. “I hope you don’t regret it later, sweetie.”

“Never,” I replied. “This is who I am – a faggot who wants to explore every part of gay sex, without limits. I waited my whole life for this and now I plan to enjoy every minute of it.” Dave wrapped his arm around me and kissed me passionately. I looked at Debra and winked.

Mmm