So last week I was in Lisbon. Too bad but was there with the old boyfriend and I so wanted to sample all of the locals. But we did go into lots of church's. Just about every church I went into, I got a hard on. I just wanted to get fucked right there, on the floor, in a corner, confessional, alter. I also wanted to pull out a meth pipe and smoke it. There was also a part of me that just wanted to sit in some dark corner naked pissing on myself. On some of the corners on the outside of the church there was piss. Once when I did not think anyone was looking, i put my finger and tasted it.... I was hoping some drug addict homeless guy pissed there.

Anyone else have such fantasies about nastiness in church. Just something about shoving a cross in my ass there made me hot...

Give me your thoughts or stories, pics? you can take my pic there

• Like 1