Tell Me Your Thoughts On Hookup Sites/Apps & Finding Sex

rawTOP

Questions About Hookup Sites  

991 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, Is It Easier Or Harder To Find Sex On Hookup Websites?

• Harder than it was a few years ago
    • About the same as it was a few years ago
    • Even easier than it was a few years ago
  2. 2. Is It Easier or Harder To Find Sex On BarebackRT?

3. 3. Is It Easier Or Harder To Find Sex On Hookup Aps (on your phone)?

1 hour ago, BreedingTop71 said:

The question really is how easy it is to find sex using an online tool and which one would that be. In reality, tools will help you locate potential sexual partners but if you’re not an interesting person (either physically or personality-wise) no app in the world would help you. 

Exception made if you have a big dick and are a top. Then you can be ugly as sin and dumb as a doorknob and bottoms will line up. 

So true!!!   I have had really ugly tops where ii almost turned around and ran!

One i couldn't even look at his face but he had such a nice cock and was holding toys and a lot of parTy favors! So I stayed. He was one of the most kinky top i ever played with! I became such a slut for him and he invited his friend who was even uglier than him but didn't care they kept using parTy favors on me and abused the hell out of my holes for almost the entire weeked!  Still couldn't look at their faces but didnt care!  Lol

• Piggy 2

I think most of not all apps/websites are harder to find anyone because (I would say that at least 75-80% of the guys on the sites are mostly bottoms and most of the tops that are looking are either to far or their looking for younger guys. It's really hard to find anyone who would be into the things that I am into,(but I can't put the blame just on them) because as I mentioned previously when I have had guys hit me up their either to far or their just not the type of guy that I would want to play with. I guess I have to lower my standards somewhere in order to have fun 😊

5 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

One i couldn't even look at his face but he had such a nice cock and was holding toys and a lot of parTy favors! So I stayed. He was one of the most kinky top i ever played with! I became such a slut for him and he invited his friend who was even uglier than him but didn't care they kept using parTy favors on me and abused the hell out of my holes for almost the entire weeked!  Still couldn't look at their faces but didnt care!  Lol

OK so maybe I haven't quite done that...but close.  And regardless man, you're an inspiration...sometime I'll write the story of a really ugly dude who one night was tracking me around the bathhouse (but not in a creepy way...more like persistent).  TL;DR:  yes, eventually I played with Shrek.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

That’s when you tell him that you like blindfolds. They think it’s extra kinky - and you reap the benefits. 

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...

Just need to vent for a second. 

I'm exhausted from dealing with guys who say they want to have a good long play session but can't/won't wait for the amount of cleaning that is necessary to do that. Or they complain to me as if I magically turn my body into a perfectly clean sex doll on command. 

I notice this particularly with guys who party so I have a strong suspicion it's the drug induced Narcissism that has them act so entitled but it always puts me in a bad mood.

This is why I'm happy I got myself an early Halloween treat. (The file is too big but it's a Fleshlight Freakz Reaper dildo) 

Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me some good ass to eat, on your knees, truth or dare, smell my cumstained underwear. 

Deserving men take quality over convenience. 

• Like 1

Apps like Grindr and Scruff would always bit a hit or miss.  Sometimes I could get some play and other times not so much.  I haven't really used them in years until recently, and It's probably because I'm older now, in my 40s. But when I tried using them again, I'd get some hits that don't pan out to anything. Like they initiate the conversation and I'll reply back and then get ghosted. I assume they probably started plenty of conversation and someone they're more into replied back. I'm a back up.

Also, this has also already been said, but I think it's true that tops want a younger bottom, some fresh meat. And younger dudes I think are looking for something more then a quick hook up.  Often wanting to have a chat and then maybe a date. There are still some cum hungry young bottoms for sure, but the majority on the apps I feel are looking for more. And when they are looking for a quick hook up, they have the pick of the litter, looking for an adonis type guy in their age range. I can't blame them, I was the same in my younger days. Which is why I don't bother with those apps now and have deleted them.

For me, BBRT has been the most reliable for making connections for hook up.  My problem with BBRT is that I live in a beach city and not in West Hollywood. Guys always hit me up but never want to travel to me. They want me to go to them. Again, I can't blame them, why travel over 7 miles to fuck a hole when they live in a city full of fuck holes. I guess that's not really BBRT fault, more mine and my location. 😆 But yeah, if I decide I'm willing to travel into the city, then I end up telling myself go to a club and collect multiple loads instead of just one. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's definitely more difficult for me, personally. Most likely because of personal preferences. I'm not at all attracted to nor interested in guys who identify as versatile. What that usually means is that they're into sucking cocks and getting fucked. All the things that I, an oral and anal bottom, am also into. I do not want the guy that I'm into to be into the exact same activities as I am into. Specifically, on the receiving end of those activities. Far too many times I've been lured/fooled by a "top" who innocently wants to suck my cock - presumably as foreplay - before raping my ass with his cock. But, what typically happens is he's really just scheming to get my dick in his mouth knowing full well he has no interest whatsoever in fucking me. And, what's worse, the only fucking some of these "tops" have any even remote interest in is being bent over and taking a cock themselves. Remember, I'm a bottom. They know this, yet press/force the "lemme suck yer dick" issue anyway. What the fuck IS that?

News Flash, men: not EVERY guy with a dong wants HIS sucked. Seriously, it's really bad out there for those of us who are total bottoms and genuinely put-off by guys who are versatile. It's basically like being with another bottom. Not fun. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I use Barebackrt, Squirt, Adam4adam, Sniffes, Double List, Fetlife, Asspig and a couple others

What I have found is that in most i believe there are the same guys, different IDs, and slightly different Bios. I am a person that notices patterns ( Been this way all my life } and everyone usually has their own style of writing messages and replies. If they ghost you on one, they will probably do the same on the other. 

This is what I have seen over the years.

• BZ - I tried to use it but haven't had any success there, no matter what city I travel to. But I love the stories and content
  • Sniffies - New to it and have gotten a couple hookups
  • Doublel List - Have gotten a few good connections since it replaced Craigs List ( May it rest in peace )
  • Adam4Adam - had a little success in the past decade
  • Asspig - years ago it was great to find guys to use toys on me and stretch my hole
  • Squirt - Have gotten a few connections but they tend to not was any kink or bareback
  • Barebackrt - About the same as others but I have gotten lucky in other cities to get bred in hotels, anon

The Best was Craigs list but we all know about that story.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess it's not my/our imagination reading all these how much of nosedive the apps/sites have taken in the last 5 years or so. A friend of mine labeled San Francisco a 'dick dessert' to exemplify how hard it is to get cock, any cock, in SF through the apps. The brutal amount of time and effort you have to put in to score a decent fuck is simply not worth it anymore. 

I blame the 'app fatigue' and not sure how we get out of this one. BBRT is about the only one that still seems to be working well. Guys there are straight to the point, not looking for love, and the roles are well delimited.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I recall one on a app had me thinking was to do something, when later just wanted to cuddle. I wish put in profile just wanted to cuddle. 

Seems much harder to find someone ranging from neither party individuals can't host or either party can't or won't travel. Then to make annoying when seems not able to meet one ask for a picture. 

Sadly, I think some enjoy playing games where not have any interest in meeting, but still seem to just want a picture. Also find for frame of mind to have where set so not keep seeing profile. Otherwise likely keep seeing profile, when say know just want to cuddle or not work to meet. 

A few seem to play games in give time to get ready, while one seemed to give hours to be ready still not ready. Find just get easier to travel on way home and not make a stop in those not ready, even though see want right now.

Then if place a ad, noticed some don't read ad carefully for if request reply with age that not put age. Or if ask age get upset, I take view if one went to adult bookstore that have to show card to make sure over 18 or 21 if attend a bar. If not want to share age or get upset over then don't reply to ad. I just am wanting to make sure one legal age or older.

Also noticed seems some make comment about individual that is unnecessary. A simple not interested works.

Seems to sum up almost seems like some want one to go where there at so can play video games or whatever doing. When sometimes one may need to travel. 

Seems almost too much work and if a top no happy ending. If a bottom no happy ending from a top. Then either if versatile of no happy ending either.

• Upvote 1

I had one on app ask some questions found annoying.  This had to do with who I fuck. I don't know why ask if I fuck women. To me I find is individual own personal business if with women, men or trans and I not ask. They if want to share is their choice but I not ask. I would be thinking about where can meet and what want to do. I would add not sure why wanted to know who I am fucking. I told them I don't ask you who you with. 

Really ruined thought about meeting for see if want to fuck or not. Or just want to know who all been with as try to keep track as a personal sexual scorecard or something. Truth is some I have trouble remembering who been with. Others can remember, some in category of wasted time in just decide not Interested when one is at location. At least if share a picture can eliminate problem of time wasted. However, I think some get a kick in have one at door to just decide not interested. I think is why sometimes not interested in traveling more than a mile or two, to just find one not serious. 

Another similar ran into on app is ask about who with back in high school. I don't know reason ask this. I guess some may think if have bwc that use often.

However I saw question as not know how to reply. Also seems the message tells me individual not likely to be interested in meeting if just seemed to want to talk about all partners had. 

I guess maybe they like to hear but could just have some think of stretch the numbers of who with or sound better than was.

I ended up not replying for find not want to talk about, and even if did I be thinking individual needs words to rub one out, when could read erotic stories if what looking for.

Another that seemed maybe a possibility was going well until individual bring up a underwear fetish. I get some be into. However I had my own choices. If was big issue for them,  then I guess buy and have individual wear. I decided not to meet up. 

Similar to the one that wish give warning what into for like to prepare myself if into say bdsm. Seems this individual just went into without giving warning.

Seems bottom line apps and websites only at best work 10% and 90% or higher is flakes, fakes, or those waste time when want pictures, past partners history and not want to meet.

• 2 weeks later...

I had place a ad that be in a area. However,  not realistic to visit each that reply. I managed to meet one but was just oral. Another thought meet for a threesome that changed mind at last minute. I decided to call it a day, while still check but basically none other meets. Later next day received a email from one upset not visited and called names. I also find if someone calls names for didn't get to meet that in a way says to maybe best not have meet. Also if in future place another ad and see them reply that I be inclined to not reply for insulted me. 

I didn't intend to overlook but they would have been more out of way to stop by. Also not recall if shared address or if have to wait to share address. 

Also if cellphone coverage spotty or internet for some reason not connecting that I have limited options in basically have to wait till back online.

I try to treat others fair in let know if not interested to let know, that maybe later, or not work due to timing or location. However find if get too many replies that may not right away reply.

I find to try not to take personal in if one can't meet, travel or host maybe another time or move on to next individual.

• 3 weeks later...