Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

I find the fantasy of bug chasing more hot than the reality of it. I'll write stories about it and shoot a load reading stories about it but I've been on PrEP since at least 2015, can't remember exactly when I started so it might have even been earlier, just know it was a few years before I moved which was in 2017. 

I mainly top but had two incidents where I hooked up on Grindr with vers guys and they both came in me after I came in them. That really cemented in my mind that I wasn't going fuck with condoms as a top or bottom anymore so I really needed to get on PrEP. 

Condoms suck. I will take a pill every day rather than use one. I tolerate truvada and now discovy well. 

Edited by Rillion
  • Like 2

On 10/9/2010 at 10:12 AM, Dex said:

I am a bottom and I love being fucked bare and feeling the Top shoot inside me. I feel when the top shoots in me he has really enjoyed my ass. Even though I prefer bb and having cum inside I am not a bug chaser and want to become poz.

Same.. no looking to be poz.

I don't like condoms at all.

Bb is the best and love my hole dripping!

• Like 1

On 6/1/2024 at 4:15 AM, Hungryforbbc said:

Sure thing I’m resistant but still prefer to remain neg so I screen my tops and take my chances 

Presumably you're on PrEP then?

• Like 1

On 7/4/2013 at 9:24 AM, bentover4u1972 said:

Being married (to a woman) I can't afford to catch a bug, but I love to feel a hard cock discharge its load deep in my hole. So I started a group in my area just for married guys to get together for bareback sex with each other. We've all been tested and have the papers to prove we're neg, so we can play without condoms and with a lot less fear of getting pozzed, because we're all in the same boat. I've taken 3-5 loads each session and so far it's worked well. The other guys have to be committed to playing safe with anyone outside the group, though, and they have to be willing to get tested.

starting on PrEP is the only way you're going to be safe from the "gift".  I had a group of married friends in the '90's( no meds to help prevent) who were on the "DL" and thought it would safe.   Discovered some of them were playing away games too when traveling for work.  Work transfer moved me away, so I wasn't able to play with them anymore and selectively BB.   All 5 remaining closeted guys got sick and plus two wives and today only 1 out 5 guys are undetectable.  I was Outed by the group and divorced ('06),so I started BB all the time knowing my fate.  I am undetectable today.   Get on a PReP meds to be safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Hungryforbbc said:

Im not. I’m naturally resistant 

I don’t understand and am interested in “naturally resistant.”  Is that a diagnosis or a deduction/presumption?  I have a close friend who says he is certainly resistant because he has barebacked exclusively for almost forty years and would certainly be poz if he weren’t naturally immune (example of the latter).

My husband and I are on PrEP.

• Moderators
9 hours ago, AlB said:

I don’t understand and am interested in “naturally resistant.”

See this topic:

HIV resistance in humans is a real thing. One of the ways it happens (CCR5Δ32 mutation) is genetic and can be tested for.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

One of the naturally resistant as well; for me heterozygous (one of two potential mutations present).  My highest viral load was a touch over 7,000.  It dropped to less than 900 in nine weeks.  Around 600 ten weeks later.  Not undetectable but level of still clearly attenuated virus.  No known transmissions at this level of virus.  

We've oversimplified to the general public the U=U mantra.  And on balance it is excellent in destigmatizing being HIV Poz.  Undetectable though has actually been around test sensitivity and not "zero virus per ml of blood".  When the early studies were first ratified the best viral load test stopped below 200 copies per ml.  

ARVs are essentially disrupting the supply chain of the HIV factory within every one of us poz guys.  Take them away and the factories go into production again.  There really is no way to measure the VL of every individual who has been the infection source for another.  In the partner studies; the number was considerably higher than "undetectable".  But "lowest we can measure" (eg: undetectable) is easy to say.  And remember.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

See this topic:

HIV resistance in humans is a real thing. One of the ways it happens (CCR5Δ32 mutation) is genetic and can be tested for.

Thanks for the reference to the other thread and to the subject. There used to be an advertisement on TV that had a summation tagline “the more you know.” Thanks for adding to what I know. 

On 6/5/2024 at 3:49 PM, AlB said:

Thanks for the reference to the other thread and to the subject. There used to be an advertisement on TV that had a summation tagline “the more you know.” Thanks for adding to what I know. 

Thanks for posting this.

I’ve been exposed numerous times but never tested positive.  I have a genetic resistance to retroviruses across the board. Every genetic mutation has its positives and negatives - ilm prone to cysts and have an extremely narrow inguinal canal and an extra tight hole (its genetic lol).  That can be problematic but I think most people would be happy to make (take?) that trade (pun completely intended). In a  directly related story, Im the only person I know who never got Covid at all not even asymptomatic. 

Edited by Hungryforbbc