Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

• 2 weeks later...

This is a really useful thread as it shows a common feeling and worry, but helps get your head around your own thoughts. I’m personally early stages of experimenting and starting to Bareback, I am absolutely loveing it, so it’s great to see others having the same feelings as not wanting to poz convert just yet vs seeding.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shinykit said:

This is a really useful thread as it shows a common feeling and worry, but helps get your head around your own thoughts. I’m personally early stages of experimenting and starting to Bareback, I am absolutely loveing it, so it’s great to see others having the same feelings as not wanting to poz convert just yet vs seeding.

Lots of people have those feelings. That's exactly why PrEP exists. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yeah I love the raw dirty feeling of taking loads on the regular but I am on prep and test for other stds.... A few curable stds here and then isnt that bad considering the fun and the dirty slutty feeling you get... But im not looking to get pozzed

• Like 1

I love cum in my mouth and deep in my hole.... not really interested in getting pozzed, but I'm on PrEP to try and mitigate the risk somewhat.  I lived with a U=U partner for years and we always fucked raw together, and with threesomes.  There is still minimal risk, but I like raw fucking too much.

I live in Sydney and Nearly everyone barebacks, there is absolutely nothing wrong with barebacking it’s 2022, the vast majority of men are using Prep these days and anyone who is Postive despite what you read on here is healthily undetectable, thinking anyone who barebacks wants to be Poz is pretty silly. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It seems like PrEP solves your problems,  and with U=U I don't see why all the concern over HIV. I'd be more worried about Syphilis, as there is a new variant that presents in the spinal fluid and it's harder to detect and treat. So many things are worse than HIV.  HCV for instance. 

• Like 1

Just a few days ago I stated that I didn't care one way or the other. Now, after finding that I'm developing some very serious emotions for a guy, I'm reconsidering that position. I'm looking into how to get PrEP without a whole lot of hassle and probably going to talk with my "Daddy" who is also the man I have feelings for about keeping myself for him and him alone in the coming weeks, maybe sooner. After the last time spent with Daddy, I was not as "wild in bed" with the truckers who go through Daddy to fuck me. I still gave them a good pussy to fuck, but I didn't seem to enjoy it as much as my mind was on Daddy more and wishing he was the one in my pussy cumming and fondling me and using me.

I just don't want to bring anything back to Daddy, even though I'm fairly certain I'm clean still. But I find these feelings for him are overriding my desires to just whore myself out to any stranger or even to Daddy's friends.

On 10/9/2010 at 10:12 AM, Dex said:

I am a bottom and I love being fucked bare and feeling the Top shoot inside me. I feel when the top shoots in me he has really enjoyed my ass. Even though I prefer bb and having cum inside I am not a bug chaser and want to become poz.

That more than fine, there should be room for everyone here.  It's your body and your choice and if anyone pressures you or belittles you about your choice, they're way out of line and can go fuck themselves.

If I'd had the option, I would have used PReP to avoid becoming positive.  I'm older - 63 - and my first physician's opinion was I likely caught HIV before anyone even knew it existed. I've been able to make a good life, and have had a lot of support and met wonderful people along the way. And having HIV certainly created some limitations as to what I could do with my life.

• Upvote 1

Whilst Im not on prep, as its not as simple to get where I am, I can't help give in to my urges to go bare, getting fucked with a condom hurts for some reason. I try to select guys who claim to be undetectable or on prep, but at the end of the day the risk remains, and have to be content with that 

I would also enjoy a good long session fucking bareback and why I say long the one that trained me and on the third time he fucked me for 3 hours and would like to find a top that could match that. After that 3 hours I was craving his cock for almost 4 days, it was the best I ever had.