Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

I live for men to shoot their bare loads in my pussy. I’ve taken hundreds of men. I’ve had poz men unload in me and then tell me afterwards. I’ve had all kinds of men offer to pull out early, but once they’re inside me I get what I need.

I accept any and all consequences of my actions. I’d never hold anyone else responsible. I know there are other transfems like me, who exist solely for men to use and abuse.

- Di ❤️

On 11/6/2020 at 6:02 PM, SubSlutDog said:

Yes, I think stealth is where sex or fetish or fantasy whatever ends, and pure evil and crime starts. Isn't it a crime in most countries?

That's quite the reality from my experience. It is very uncommon for someone to lie about this when directly asked. Most poz people, U or not, generally say their status when asked, most of the time before being asked.

I must admit that I did lie, mostly to women, after I was first diagnosed some 30 years ago. 
But I mostly fucked them with condom. Not always but mostly. My wife was the only one that got infected by me but at the time she knew I was poz. 
When asked, be it by prostitutes or men I hooked up with, I always gave my true status. 
I always add my true status to my profile on every gay site I’m on. 

Definitely not actively seeking to get any STI or HIV my compulsions to have as many men cum in my ass puts me at high risk.  I’ve backed off to almost no activity in the past few months and I’m really getting the itch to go crazy.  The whole big chasing and getting HIV is more of a sick fantasy that really turns me on. Just like being abused or tortured and used for sex.  It’s very hot to think about but is it truly what one wants.  I’m all about numbers. I don’t want repeat guys. I want to take as many strange loads as possible.  PREP would be great but would seem impossible to keep from my wife. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 6:12 AM, BarebackBrat said:

Definitely not actively seeking to get any STI or HIV my compulsions to have as many men cum in my ass puts me at high risk.  I’ve backed off to almost no activity in the past few months and I’m really getting the itch to go crazy.  The whole big chasing and getting HIV is more of a sick fantasy that really turns me on. Just like being abused or tortured and used for sex.  It’s very hot to think about but is it truly what one wants.  I’m all about numbers. I don’t want repeat guys. I want to take as many strange loads as possible.  PREP would be great but would seem impossible to keep from my wife. 

Same here

• Like 2

When I’m either in the bottom or top role, I prefer bare 100% of the time. However, I’m not a bug chaser, and not looking to get infected. Therefore I normally take PreP and do my regular check-ups.

Lately, I’ve been fucking around with more fixed partners and couples, but getting anonymous cum in my mouth or ass is something I still do every now and then to fulfil my needs. Same as top, i love to leave my cum in a bottom when I can.

• 2 weeks later...

I think i may be a secret chaser.

I look at this thread and think, yes, thats me, i just love cum and like to give and receive, and have no desire to get infected.

But then, in the back of my head, i know that if a top is fucking me and suddenly declares he is poz with a high VL just before he cums, i would take it without hesitation.

Do others feel this way?

• Like 2

Bareback is amazing. Personally I do not want to get pozzed because consequences and the cost of healthcare. Its ridiculous in the US. Don't get me twisted. I would have sex with a poz with either prep bareback or with a condom. The scary thing about HIV is that it destroys your immune system. If it destroys enough that makes you more vulnerable to stuff. Its like pouring gas on fire.

• Upvote 1

I don’t know many people that don’t fuck raw now. Condoms are a thing of the past since the introduction of Anti viral medication plus Prep. I live in Sydney and I don’t know anyone who uses Condoms. Raw sex is the norm now! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 11/8/2020 at 7:12 AM, TinyClit said:

I like the Prep option. But I also want to use condoms with anal sex, but something will go wrong with condoms occasionally so they suck as protection by themselves.

I have a renewed chance at a prep prescription this month. I’m going to stay on it because I am planning to go hard and take more risks by meeting very often with a lot of different people. Looking forward to being bred.

547F0ACA-C9A2-4381-B7BD-1F394276BF61.jpeg

Love and Adore your Clit - Super Hot looking - love to suck - play - you off and more !

1 hour ago, PillowPrincess0 said:

Bareback is amazing. Personally I do not want to get pozzed because consequences and the cost of healthcare. Its ridiculous in the US. Don't get me twisted. I would have sex with a poz with either prep bareback or with a condom. The scary thing about HIV is that it destroys your immune system. If it destroys enough that makes you more vulnerable to stuff. Its like pouring gas on fire.

❤️

7 hours ago, bigbootybottom4u said:

❤️

@PillowPrincess0t

That's ridiculous. You mean untreated HIV.

People do all sorts of risky things. That's life.

Poppers muck up the nervous system. Poppers were VCR head cleaners not a med, but I still see many guys, including safe fuckers, use them without question.

One guy liked me to choking him during sex. Sounds "safe". I'm pretty sure the brain doesn't do well passing out repeatedly. He luved  though.

HAART has few side affects nowadays with the latest meds. My doc said I will probably die of some "natural" thing, like cancer or heart attack, not anything immunocompromised like AIDS.

Now the price of HAART? Sure it's high, but the cost of healthcare in the US is absurd for anything.  I fractured a bone while biking and it cost $9k!  Luckily my share wasn't the full price, but you won't see me stop biking. If anything, couch potatoe, Coke chugging Americans need to bike MORE, and do more active things that are risky and maybe expensive too. 

There's no black & white on risks.  One thing we've seen is the Covid stuff. Either side you're on, everyone is taking risks: either believe Covid is overblown and worth no mask/anti-vax, or walk around vaxed and masked thinking it's safer. Either way, folks take a risk. Otherwise we'd be hermits.

HIV stigma sticks. In an ideal world there'd be no HIV, sure. But we can still enjoy life with it.

Edited by chipygmalion80
typo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1