Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

On 10/11/2010 at 6:28 PM, JoshLandaleXXX said:

haha... love it when guys say that. You do not play with poz? Yeah? Because everyone always tells the truth about their status right?

Incredible that you are that naive when you're supposed to be a well educated medically trained professional.....

True. Being doing this for over 20 years and no poz or other so obviously what I'm doing is working. It is a numbers game but there are steps you can take to reduce the percentage drastically. 

On 6/7/2024 at 8:57 AM, PozBearWI said:

Yes I think there is a distinctive difference between confirmed barebacker (perhaps most of us here) and a chaser.

Agreed. They are not the same.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2024 at 9:00 PM, Tightslider said:

True. Being doing this for over 20 years and no poz or other so obviously what I'm doing is working. It is a numbers game but there are steps you can take to reduce the percentage drastically. 

So I just tested positive for the first  time. Literally haven’t told anyone yet.

I certainly wasn’t chasing but I also hate condoms and I “love getting bred so guess I took one too many chances and it caught up with me.

Not upset about it- having survived the 80s and 90s was a miracle in and of itself and resistant doesn’t mean immune so we’ll have to see what happens next 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Hungryforbbc said:

So I just tested positive for the first  time. Literally haven’t told anyone yet.

I certainly wasn’t chasing but I also hate condoms and I “love getting bred so guess I took one too many chances and it caught up with me.

Not upset about it- having survived the 80s and 90s was a miracle in and of itself and resistant doesn’t mean immune so we’ll have to see what happens next 

Your story could come right out of my diary (if i had one lol). i actually was going in to test so i could get on PrEP when i learned i am poz.  Similar to you, i never chased... even engaged occasionally in casual sero sorting (butt was never a serious sero sorter, if a Man needed to breed, i was his lusty receptor). 

The Guy Who pozzed me gave me syphilis too. i  don't think i ever asked, but He claimed to be neg and disease free. i don't know if He knew or not? And, it doesn't really matter to me. He was an awesome Top and a regular FB for a few months when i lived briefly in Roanoke VA.  i had long sense come to terms with my need for unimpeded (read: "no condom") connection with a Man during sex. To me, if He does not leave a part of Himself inside of me, as well, if His relief/release/orgasm do not happen inside of me, we have not had sex (not making a universal rule, this is how i experience it). With very rare exception, i'd go without sex before knowingly getting fucked without the completeness of His seed/piss/orgasm inside of me. And i have only had a condom in me less than 5x out of a few thousand, and that was early on. 

Life is full of risks that we all take without a second thought. Gay sex is, even still, highly stigmatized. FUCK THAT with a condom.  The cost of being with a Man sans condom is much steeper than that of risking infection... which we all risk every time we step outside our door (though getting cock in the ass is much more fun than getting a banana at the grocery store)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Your story could come right out of my diary (if i had one lol). i actually was going in to test so i could get on PrEP when i learned i am poz.  Similar to you, i never chased... even engaged occasionally in casual sero sorting (butt was never a serious sero sorter, if a Man needed to breed, i was his lusty receptor). 

The Guy Who pozzed me gave me syphilis too. i  don't think i ever asked, but He claimed to be neg and disease free. i don't know if He knew or not? And, it doesn't really matter to me. He was an awesome Top and a regular FB for a few months when i lived briefly in Roanoke VA.  i had long sense come to terms with my need for unimpeded (read: "no condom") connection with a Man during sex. To me, if He does not leave a part of Himself inside of me, as well, if His relief/release/orgasm do not happen inside of me, we have not had sex (not making a universal rule, this is how i experience it). With very rare exception, i'd go without sex before knowingly getting fucked without the completeness of His seed/piss/orgasm inside of me. And i have only had a condom in me less than 5x out of a few thousand, and that was early on. 

Life is full of risks that we all take without a second thought. Gay sex is, even still, highly stigmatized. FUCK THAT with a condom.  The cost of being with a Man sans condom is much steeper than that of risking infection... which we all risk every time we step outside our door (though getting cock in the ass is much more fun than getting a banana at the grocery store)

I couldn’t agree more. I’ve been bred literally thousands of times. I’m not interested in plastic- I have toys for that lol

i avoided prep specifically because I didn’t want to fuck with an immune system that was clearly working exceptionally well given my repeated exposures and having never gotten anything, ever. 

So here we are. Honestly finding out made me instantly want to finally do an anon/cumdump/pump n dump freak session beyond anything I’ve done before lol

gonna get my labs done and then we’ll see what’s next. I haven’t been tested for several years so I’m curious about the viral load levels as im intrigued given how many times I’ve been through this before- I may very well have been infected for a couple years and not known. everyone I’ve been with in the past 5 years was either on prep or said they were.

• Upvote 1

On 10/9/2010 at 6:58 PM, Bluepsyclone said:

I like my ass teased with a raw fuck, but I prefer pull outs. Unfortunately most BB tops don't like to pull out so they lose interest in fucking

*source*

Personal experience.

I'm mainly a top, but have wanted to start bottoming too (go vers), I love breeding an ass, pulling out seems like such a waste for both of my and the bottom; with that, I want to go bare as a bottom too. I want to feel their bare cocks and hot load pump inside of me. Its just so much hotter for me. 

• Piggy 1

There is a huge distinction. I'm poz but never chased. I just loved the feeling of raw cock and the intimacy of having a mans semen inside me. I was pozzed before PrEP and I knew the risks but sex with condoms was unrewarding. I was fortunate enough to know who the man was. There was no talk of condoms or status and I honestly don't think he knew he was poz but our sex was incredible. Passionate, physical and intimate. I became ill 3 weeks later but forgot about it for a few months until I tested positive. It was then I was able to ascertain the man. I was shocked but also relieved. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm mostly a cocksucker, but I do VERY MUCH enjoy getting fucked. When I do, I prefer bb. I love how it feels and love having a stranger's semen inside me. However, I have no interest whatsoever in becoming HIV+.

That being said, I don't mind getting fucked with a condom either because I love asking the stranger top for it when he finishes so I can suck the cum out of it. I love how he looks at me when I beg him to let me drink his cum-filled condom. 

Edited by sub4oralcum
Incomplete
  • Like 1