Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

My chase is a little different. Whether i top or bottom i actually don't want to be poz. My chase is more so for different stds rather than poz, which in my area is already not as common, not even within the bugchasers around me. I'll still have bare sex with whoever i choose to hookup with but im not seeking to convert. It's not that I dont find poz as a turn on (ive considered it before), its just being poz is not for me. I'd just rather go for the other bugs.

I also don't want to be poz - that's why we are lucky to have options. I just love the feel of skin on skin, knowing how great it feels for a top to shoot a load deep into someone with  nothing to stop his cum from filling the hole. I love to help a top man feel that power. It makes me feel great to do that for a man too. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, SubOhioBttm said:

I also don't want to be poz - that's why we are lucky to have options. I just love the feel of skin on skin, knowing how great it feels for a top to shoot a load deep into someone with  nothing to stop his cum from filling the hole. I love to help a top man feel that power. It makes me feel great to do that for a man too. 

There are entire generations of gay men that felt the same way.  Unfortunately, they had to deal with reality and far less scientific advancement.