Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

Agreed again with above posts. I find it very hot to have a guy unload in me, but do not play with POZ and don't want to be POZZED.

haha... love it when guys say that. You do not play with poz? Yeah? Because everyone always tells the truth about their status right?

Incredible that you are that naive when you're supposed to be a well educated medically trained professional.....

Edited by JoshLandaleXXX
Spelling and Grammar.

I love taking loads in my mouth and ass. I am a complete bottom cum pig!

Do I wanna get pozzed? I don't think so. But I admit I've had poz friends who have wanted to fuck. Knowing that they were poz really turned me on and I don't even know why. I don't think it's sexy to be sick, but something about a man "breeding" me and giving me something he has IS sexy.

I remember sucking off a guy three years ago and was so hard while sucking him and actually creamed in my boxer briefs when he shot his hot poz load down my throat. Afterward I felt kind of dirty...nasty really because I was turned on by his poz seed.

My ex-boyfriend and I were both sleeping around on each other from 2004 thru 2007. We actually slept with alot of the same guys as it turns out, however, he tested poz in 2008 and I've tested neg every year since I was 15. He wants to bury his cock deep into my ass and poz me but I just giggle when it's mentioned and pretend like he didn't say it. Secretly I want his hot, dirty load.

Wow I feel like a freak. :o

• Like 4

I began with safesex all the time but it was not satisfying esp if I topped and a little annoying if I bottomed but I could take it. I started to hate topping with a condom so I would top neg bottoms bare and then moved on to poz bottoms b.c it was easier to find poz bottoms that would let me fuck them bare.

I then moved on to neg tops bb fucking me raw and pulling out and then I moved onto taking their "neg" loads meanwhile I was topping poz bottoms thinking chances were slim I'd get it..

I didn't start out wanting HIV I just wanted to enjoy sex. Sex was most enjoyable for me bare - anything else just was annoying.

anyway.. not all bbers are bug chasers, not all bug chasers started out that way either.. the thing we all have in common was merely liking bb sex. If you can find a partner and stay monogamous and both do bb with only each other then there you go ... but if you like to play around and like bb well sooner or later hiv will catch up. If being neg is holding you back from doing what you really want to do then you are probably going to end up being a bug chaser on some level..

• Like 1

I luv the feeling of bareback, feeling the plow work inside of me, then the wet gooey seed that follows when my top has reached his satisfaction, and the runoff that can't be helped when a really good, gooey load is delivered inside of me.

I luv the taste of cum as well.

but it's not that often that it's bareback because I really have to trust the top, and have remained free of the complexities of unwanted after effects. And I want it to stay that way, because in my planning of a long healthy life, I just want to keep taking more and more cum in me, without the hassles of meds, etc.

May one day we have a complete cure for all of the unwanted complications that may be brought upon from barebacking. Would make a lot of decisions easier, and a lot of worry would dissipate.

• Like 2

Here's an awkward question: What EXACTLY is the stigma against being poz? 25 years ago, it was a death sentence. 15 years ago, it was a complicated regimen of pills, shots and diet to keep anyone alive for 40-50 additional years. But in the past 5-10 years, being poz has become less life-intrusive than being diabetic or having high blood pressure.

Are people so obsessed with convenience that we've all become Sally Field in a Boniva commercial? (I'm more likely to remember to take one pill a day than one pills a month!) Most of the poz guys I know are in better shape than the average neg person. Is one, two or three pills a day so difficult that a person can't handle it? (but yet they remember thirteen Italian words to order their morning coffee). Even the latest statistics show that a properly treated individual, diagnosed with HIV at the age of 20, still has a life expectancy of 70-80 years.

My apologies if this comment appears to trivialize the health care needs of people diagnosed before 1995ish. Back then, this was a seriously life-altering disease. But with today's medicine, people diagnosed with HIV are more likely to die in a car wreck, or from heart disease than from the virus.

Every time I hear the word 'poz', my mind travels back to the stigmas of 1985. That was a quarter of a century ago. We elected a PRESIDENT with polio shortly before the disease was neutralized, so why does HIV still terrify so many people in the western world when it is quite treatable?

• Downvote 1