Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

I love raw sex and cum in my ass....and don't want to be poz. But I'm a little different - I'm in a monogamous relationship, so all the loads I get in my hole are from the same man who only has sex with me too. It's a great situation :)

• 3 weeks later...
I love raw sex and cum in my ass....and don't want to be poz. But I'm a little different - I'm in a monogamous relationship, so all the loads I get in my hole are from the same man who only has sex with me too. It's a great situation :)

Yes, it's great until he cheats on you, catches something, and gives it to you.

Monogamy is an illusion. You'll never follow your man around all day every day to be sure. If you fuck raw, relationship or not, you're taking the same risk we all are.

• Like 1

I agree with you MRA, but when you decide your a Bareback only guy, when that decision is made all those considerations have to be made before making that decision. Once you have gotten past that, its about the sex. I found myself enjoying it more once i got past the fear, and started enjoying the moment for what it was, pleasure. Each and every one of my partners knows that I'm poz friendly, and i dont discriminate, if i chose to sleep with someone its about the person, the "no exceptions" rule i have about playing bareback only, and the fact that if they should ever pull out before they unload balls deep with me, they will never get a second chance.

I've posted in this thread before that I'm one of those bottoms that like it bare but I don't want to poz. What I'd like to ad, however, is that in spite my preference for stying HIV-neg, I can see the sexual charge of the pozing game.

Guest Inthewind

From the first time when I was young and fucked in ass at the cinema art theater in Troy ny it's always been bare loads. The feeling of the jizz shooting deep in my ass and being groped and fucked deep is fantastic. I've had many many men fuck me deep and hard. The feeling of leaving an abs or theater with cum filled ass is incredible.

I too am neg and always been fucked raw. Whilst Id say Im not a chaser, if I think about it, and a top gets rough and starts to tell me about the hot load i am about to get, i definately would not stop and actually think i would find it very hot! Its the chance we take when ever we fuck raw - but being filled with juice is how its meant to be!

I'm the same, love the feeling of my raw cock going in a bareback hole and shooting my load in a guy...and I LOVE sloppy seconds. But I have no desire to get pozzed...I'm not a bug chaser either. I just think it's a fetish for certain guys.

I only discovered I liked bottoming when it was raw. I had tried..and would accommodate a condom-covered dick. I remember all my health class lectures and so forth. But sometimes the condom would burn or irritate and it just felt weird. It took me a long time to top someone raw as well.

And then one day...I just let a FB do it...and the sensation was amazing. I drew the line at him cumming in me..but I've done it a few times now and I love it--and that frightens me a bit.

Like many guys, I'm on here partially for fantasy...partially for info...I really want to be a slutty guy, but I don't want the health and social costs of HIV. I'd worry about my job (I'm in education), my family finding out, the finances. It's very frustrating for me as I want to be sexually fulfilled but also physically healthy and it seems these are mutually exclusive.

as a BB top, there is nothing better then bieng able to feel your partner, his pulse, body heat and of course the juices...the smell the sounds of sucking fluids outta each other. And no, i dont wanna be poz either. But i get checked and am honest with my nusre about my anon sex. As far as BBRT...i like it alot...

i was told that fucking a cum filled ass is very dangerous, anyone else hear that/?

do you other tops take a piss to clean out your cock?

Yes, it's great until he cheats on you, catches something, and gives it to you.

Monogamy is an illusion. You'll never follow your man around all day every day to be sure. If you fuck raw, relationship or not, you're taking the same risk we all are.

I live in the same situation, i.e. in a relationship and we bareback. I love the feeling of him breeding my pussy. I've been around the block many more times/years than my partner, in fact I started having sex when condoms were unheard of in gay sex. Then came AIDS/HIV and we all got so fucking scared that I used condoms for many years. It is just in the last few years that I have gone BB again. Now my bf being a lot younger than me, he probably fucks around, but we have a deal that extracurricular activity is always "safe". I hope he is smart enough to follow that rule. I know it is a chance to take, but I consider it a small risk, one that I'm willing to take. Actually I consider it less of a risk than many other daily activities, like getting killed in the crazy traffic where I live.

married bottom here and not out to be poz by any means, however i do fuck raw the few fuck buddies i have. i do ask status and hope they are not lying, then let the cum fly. but i don't have as many partners as some of you. only been fucked raw by about 5 guys total.