Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

I have *never* used a condom, not even once. I love bareback too much. Yet, I am still negative and I have no desire to be pozzed.

Of course, it is going to be an inevitable result since BB'ing is nothing more than russian roulete, but do I wánt to be poz? Not now at least.

I must admit that the poz & conversion stories that I can read here sound incredibly hot, but to me that is just a fantasy for the time being.

I don't want to die young or get any complications, but at the same time I don't think I can give up BB. I just love it too much.

This is exactly my prob. I love bareback sex, but I dont want to get pozzed. What shall I do?

You might as well forget about bareback sex if you want to stay neg living in CA. In a place like CA, it is especially true of not if you will become poz, but when you will become poz.

You ask "what shall I do?" -- Have your partners wear a condom or you can go to the extreme like I did. I practiced abstinence for about 8 years to get rid of the temptation to bareback.

WOW!Abstinence for 8 years(Male22192).I am in a kind of process of going back to condoms or maybe it is just a phase,but it is not that hard for me.I was barebacking all the time till now and still do,but less & less.I am still neg and want to stay that way-which is rather wishful thinking since I am 100% bottom and use my holes for sex.

WOW!Abstinence for 8 years(Male22192).I am in a kind of process of going back to condoms or maybe it is just a phase,but it is not that hard for me.I was barebacking all the time till now and still do,but less & less.I am still neg and want to stay that way-which is rather wishful thinking since I am 100% bottom and use my holes for sex.

Yeah. I know. Right? I went eight years w/o even so much as a blowjob. Once I start having sex, that's all I want and I want it bareback. So it's either give in to what I want and risk it or go cold turkey. Kinda like smoking.

I tend to go for long term encounters over random hokups, i'm neg but have played with poz fully consenting and with knowledge.... the only reason i care to know status is for whe it ends, as it always does i can be tested and give the next guy the choice. I dont discriminate, but there are plenty that do. if i like you, whether your poz or neg ill want to feel you in me, of course bare.

• 3 weeks later...

I find it curious that I have talked to or seen guys who proclaim that they bareback with men all the time and "always" make sure the top is neg and "claim" they are neg. I don't know if it's false believes or wishful thinking and untrue or if they really are truly neg. Anyone can "claim" anything but proving it is much harder. I wonder how possible it is too and I often wonder if those who say they like as many loads as they can and like it bare..if they are the ones who eventually become bug chasers or not. I do believe that there might be a 1% chance that someone can really take lots of loads and remain neg but with that much potential exposure to the disease it sounds inevitible. I wish times were like the 70's where you could fuck someone just walking outside your house, on the way to work, and 7 times a way. I would bend over for just about anyone and take any load if that's what it really was like, risk free. But it's not.

Still. Maybe you can't blame a bottom for wanting to take multiple loads and wanting to remain neg. I do. But I know it's probably not possible.

I wonder how possible it is too and I often wonder if those who say they like as many loads as they can and like it bare..

I suspect there is a lot talk and not so much action going on.

If they ARE fucking around indiscriminately and taking any and all anonymous loads then it stands to reason that they will be poz at some point soon if not already, and likely to be highly infectious too.

I think there are a lot of bottoms craving bare but not wanting to really be poz. I'm guessing most of the lurkers here for a start. Plenty of 'neg' looking for 'neg only' on Bareback RT as well. In the real world I reckon it is possible to make it through without being pozzed with luck and judgement. Judgement alone is not sufficient though, unless you never have sex. Good luck :2thumbs:

Guest ff-whole

Well @slowfuck.... I am not sure about others, and I am certainly not a lurker, and I do take loads up my ass... love you body btw... but definitely want to stay neg.

So I always ask and talk a little bit trying to get as much a feel for the other person how he lives his life and if he is telling me the truth...

So far I have been lucky... i know.

I'm definitely not looking forward to getting pozzed. Getting fucked bareback is pretty much a primal instinct for me so I've kind of come to terms with the fact that it'll happen sooner or later, but if there was a pill I could take to be immune from the bug I certainly would. It's about the raw sex and the man's cum in my ass, not about all the complications that come with being poz.