Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

I've no interest in being pozzed. I do ask HIV status. Being negative, I expect a top to have enough respect for me to tell me his status. I'm not a submissive bottom.

It's not the honest tops you need to worry about, it's the dishonest ones that will tell you what you want to hear that you need to worry about. If you think filtering out people who are honest about being HIV+ is significantly reducing your risk of getting HIV - then you are just fooling yourself. You'd be better off with HIV+ tops that are on meds and undetectable than trusting a random stranger who regularly engages in BB.

I guess I am like a lot of people here. When I was young and first got fucked I didn't care about a condom and it felt great. Now I want to continue but know the risk and it holds me back. There is a poz top on meds locally who really wants to breed me and help me explore my submissive side but I always question if it's worth the risk. I am talking to another guy who doesn't know his status and doesn't care which seems more dangerous to me. I have been craving some raw dick and some cum loads down my throat and ass and I'm not sure how long I can hold off going to one of these guys.

It's not the honest tops you need to worry about, it's the dishonest ones that will tell you what you want to hear that you need to worry about. If you think filtering out people who are honest about being HIV+ is significantly reducing your risk of getting HIV - then you are just fooling yourself. You'd be better off with HIV+ tops that are on meds and undetectable than trusting a random stranger who regularly engages in BB.

Guy's like this one? http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/10/11/HIV-positive-man-failed-to-use-protection/UPI-33731318345035/

• 5 weeks later...
I am a bottom and I love being fucked bare and feeling the Top shoot inside me. I feel when the top shoots in me he has really enjoyed my ass. Even though I prefer bb and having cum inside I am not a bug chaser and want to become poz.

Totally agree. Nothing like the feel of raw cock up your ass BUT I'm not looking to get pozzed up either.

I would be even more of a raw slut if it weren't for HIV.

I am very tempted to let an undetectable guy fuck me and cum in my ass.

I think that must be a safer bet than some one totally anonymous.

Of course, the guy might not be telling the truth, and in fact might have a high viral load!.

I really do not want to become HIV positive, or any other STD for that matter, but fucking bareback is just so risky, I am not sure if it is at all possible to lower those risks.

Apart from remaining celibate!!.

Oh, having an ass that does tend to bleed now and then does not help either!.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Porthos

I am poz now. I never chased it, but always loved bareback. It was inevitable.

Lucky for me, I have great insurance and was diagnosed early. I had a routine test and still was healthy. I'm glad I did not find out by getting sick.

I take 1 pill per day with no side effects and am as healthy as ever.

In a funny way its somewhat liberating being poz...no more stressing about being infected.

On another note, I am convinced that it is less risky bb'ing with an undetectable guy than someone who doesn't know. The risk of transmission from an undetectable guy is very small, while those that don't know may be infected and have a sky high viral load.

Everyone should be tested, both for their own health and those they play with

I have yet to be bred... but I have taken guys raw and love it ... if the guy wants to come in me, then he wears a condom but god I so want to get bred.. Love bathhouses .. love my ass been played .. hit of popper and pound me ... Its been a while since I have been tested, but not knowing taken a load ... something stops me going all the way! maybe its my cathloic Irish upbringing... but then I shouldn't like deepthroating cocks ... totally confused!!!

I am poz now. I never chased it, but always loved bareback. It was inevitable.

Lucky for me, I have great insurance and was diagnosed early. I had a routine test and still was healthy. I'm glad I did not find out by getting sick.

I take 1 pill per day with no side effects and am as healthy as ever.

In a funny way its somewhat liberating being poz...no more stressing about being infected.

On another note, I am convinced that it is less risky bb'ing with an undetectable guy than someone who doesn't know. The risk of transmission from an undetectable guy is very small, while those that don't know may be infected and have a sky high viral load.

Wow!! I could not have said it better myself Skylon!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm a beginner barebacker and love it. My ultimate fantasy is to be gang fucked and collect as many loads as I can get in one session. However, as much as I want this to happen, I still want to stay NEG. If the right situation comes along and I get gang banged then I'll let it go with the flow, and if I become pozzed I will accept it.

I agree. during my hiv test i'll let them know I top bareback with POZ guys who have undetectable viral loads (these are usually guys I've known for quite a while and not random hook-ups who's fuckholes need breeding). The hiv clinic stated the odds of me as a top getting hiv from an undetectable bottom is pretty remote, but it's the guys who don't know their hiv status that are the real dangers for the reasons skylon has pointed out. I agree with skylon, everyone should be tested, both for themselves and the guys they breed or get bred by. I hate going every 3 months for hiv testing, but it's the right thing to do since i'm a proud bareback top.

Everyone's circumstances are different and it affects what are reasonable choices for that individual.

I know gay men who felt a kind of relief at converting because the worry of getting pozzed was gone and they felt liberated, but the actual bug chaser mentality escapes me. Not in the theoretical sense, as there is all kind of play or fetish that walks a line on the dark side. I like being used, I don't mind being slapped around a little while being fucked, but I don't want any permanent injury.

I am a bi man who most of his life has been an oral only bottom, but being barefucked at the baths while I had a mouthful of cock about a year ago has not only turned me on to the hotness of bare sex, but of fucking generally. While I have never taken a load in the ass, I have been fucked more times in the last year (and by more guys) than in the preceding 20 years of my mansex life. On a number of occasions these began at least initially bare.

I have something of a cum fetish and love swallowing loads. I am quite into quickie blowjobs just to get the cum. I find ass to mouth and felching to be possibly the hottest things I can think of. But the idea of the load up my ass is less of a turn on than the cock up my ass. Sure I would like to take the load, but I am also very happy to take him ass to mouth and swallow. What really has surprised me most about BB is how much easier and slicker the penetration is without rubber. I fond I am very tight for the firs 40 seconds or so, so even if I am not going to take the load getting barefucked initially eases the way.

Also, I love anonymous sex. Not only is it convenient and allows me to address my fixations (Uncut cock, big cock, men of colour) with a variety of options, I don't want to know the guy. I get off on the slutty anonymous nameless fuck. I don't care much what he looks like and I am not looking for friends. The reality is that whatever little security you might feel from some guy you sort of know or who used to date your friend telling you he is Neg vanishes in the darkroom. You have to assume everybody is poz and act accordingly.

So for me I am still mainly having sex at the baths, sucking and swallowing an average of 4 or 5 loads per visit. Recently I have been open to being fucked and usually will take 1 or 2 cocks safely. I wish I could take their loads but I am not looking to get pozzed. Besides I find that in darkrooms, guys will usually move around. Most guys who fuck me don't cum, but are saving their loads for more play.

There is a slippery slope. Some of it is getting out of the paranoia of "zero risk" and into a lower risk activities. The first couple of times I sucked cock as a young man I was afraid to take the load in my mouth. After that it took me a couple of times to get the courage to swallow. I haven't looked back and after probably a couple of thousand loads in my belly I am none the worse for wear. But the potential for dangerous acceleration down that slope is much greater when you are parsing "how long should I let him stay in my ass bare?" and it is much better to be honest about where your comfort level is.

A year ago I was astonished when someone came up behind me while I was sucking cock in the sauna and stuck his bare cock in my ass. I instinctively reached behind to feel his dick to make sure a condom was there and felt just slippery skin. Since then I haven't asked anyone to bareback me, so I don't believe I fall into the category of "evil bait and switch bottom" but I absolutely have changed how i react. I do think "is he in me bare?" And it really really excites me. I do wait longer to check, and when I do find a bare cock just pulled from my ass, my normal response is to take it in my mouth. But god I want it back in my ass.

I don't want to be pozzed, I don't want to be stealthed. I don't want to be sick. The circumstances of who I play with and where are not conducive to trust or knowledge (part of which adds to the hotness). So for now apart from a little darkroom dip, I will be living with condoms, even as I swirl loads of cum in my mouth and think of the possibility of them being loaded in my ass.