armpit worshipping

bjbottom

Is it just me or do others get off on smelling, licking, tongue cleaning and sucking on hairy sweaty armpits?    I find it a huge turn on have my nose and face forced into a hairy sweaty armpit and told to clean it.   In fact, I find it such a turn on that I do not need to be forced to do it.   I automatically find myself smelling, licking, sucking on and tongue cleaning the armpits of men I am with after rimming their asses, sucking on their nutsacs, and draining their cocks.     Some guys, especially those who are ticklish do not enjoy it, but others really force my face into their pits after I get started.   Are there others that get turned on by hairy, sweaty, armpits?

Edited by bjbottom
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

15 minutes ago, bjbottom said:

I automatically find myself smelling, licking, sucking on and tongue cleaning the armpits of men I am with after rimming their asses, sucking on their nutsacs, and draining their cocks.     Some guys, especially those who are ticklish do not enjoy it, but others really force my face into their pits after I get started.   Are there others that get turned on by hairy, sweaty, armpits?

Hell, I don't wait to be "forced" to bury my face in a guy's armpit... I'm practically climbing up his arm to get to his armpit. And you're right about ticklish guys -- occasionally a real bummer, but not much to do about that.

• Like 1

Sweaty armpits, nipple playing. .body worshiping sets the stage for releasing pleasure's and ALL inhibitions are completely removed with the euphoria to satisfy each other's animal desire's. Unless you are into this sweaty armpits session's you're completely removed from enjoying all of the lustful pleasure's. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bjbottom said:

Is it just me or do others get off on smelling, licking, tongue cleaning and sucking on hairy sweaty armpits?    I find it a huge turn on have my nose and face forced into a hairy sweaty armpit and told to clean it.   In fact, I find it such a turn on that I do not need to be forced to do it.   I automatically find myself smelling, licking, sucking on and tongue cleaning the armpits of men I am with after rimming their asses, sucking on their nutsacs, and draining their cocks.     Some guys, especially those who are ticklish do not enjoy it, but others really force my face into their pits after I get started.   Are there others that get turned on by hairy, sweaty, armpits?

You're a very sexual person who requires lots of physical attention. Enjoying all area's of sexual pleasure's works for me too. Why put limits on yourself when you can enjoy the best-known pleasures by letting go completely. Flowing with the euphoria from each other's animal desire's. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Armpits are the biggest turn on for me. Especially if I'm being fucked raw and the top just puts hit pit over my face; I go nuts and eat it like it's the last meal of my life. 

• 11 months later...

Licking, sniffing, and having my face shoved into a massively hairy armpit with fresh sweat.  That musky man smell (before the bacteria stink forms) makes my boy hole twitch and get wet for the big hairy dick that I know is coming next.  You can have your way with me, then get me pregnant.  That's how much of a turn on it is.

Love hairy sweaty armpits. Always get my face in there for a good tongue cleaning. Have one bud I catch his load in my mouth, spit it into his armpit then rub my face all in it and lick the cum up. Leads to making out, getting his stink all over our faces and cum dripping down our chins.

• 2 months later...

i love licking strong manly armpits . its almost at the top of my attration list . dont use deoderant n raise ur arms for me while i ride on your cock or ur abusing mine n please let me indulge in ur pheromones .mmmmmmm

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I used to shave my pits. I thought I looked too savage and good boys should look like fucking Ken dolls, be all plastic and perfect lol what a fucking joke. Then after one too many chem binges my grooming routine dropped and I accidentally let myself get naturally hairy. What a fucking shock, I didn't realise how naturally hairy I was meant to be!

Even better was the scent! Thick strong man musk, something a virgin fag would gag at but a real pig would dive in and worship. Nothing better than running my fingers through my thick hairy pits and chest and smelling the power I literally radiate. It smells of sweat, danger, testosterone and power if I could bottle and sell my natural scent I would be rich as fuck.

Edited by Dirtyfuckboy
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 2