Casting, Drugs and twinks

My name is Matt and I’m a miserable twink.
Growing up everybody insisted I was quite good looking, especially my mom. She always tried to hook me up with talent agents since I can remember.  I think her obsession came from her total failure at becoming an actress. She forced me to study acting, dancing, singing and all that nonsense and I was constantly on diet. At age 18 my body was a perfectly well toned machine, with good legs and a bubble butt and a start of what I hoped it would have become a six pack.
It was during a hot summer that my life turn a change for the worst. I had just figured the nerves to tell my mom I was gonna quit summer acting camp to join my friends for a vacation in Canada when she out of nowhere told me a friend of her had booked me an audition with Dan Meyderson, one of the greatest youth talent agents of hollywood. He was famous for having launched several young stars who mostly worked in tv dramas and lame shows but for my mom he was the perfect entry point for my carreer. I met him with my mom in he’s offices situated in one of those tall skyscrapers near the Hollywood sign. He was in he’s 40’s, black hair, huge chin, imposing body and piercing grey eyes. You could tell he worked out a lot by he’s imposing body.
He kept bragging with my mom bout all of those lame young talents he launched, of which one became a famous pop star, the other a half decent tv actor.
I tought it was weird he only worked with male actors but my mom was completely glued to that man’s presentation, especially since he kept flirting with my her, who is off course as insecure as a failed actor can be.
Dan at a certain point asked me to stand up and get in the center of he’s office. He said he was gonna have a professional photographer take some snaps of me. I was wearing a pair of skin tight white jeans with a black tank top with one of thos douchy  long v necks, in order to show my almost passable hunky body.  I won’t lie, I do consider myself a nice looking guy, I have black hair, brown eyes and since my dad is... or was since i never met him, asian, I have some delicate feautres and face.
When the potographer came I had to endure several dozen stupid pictures including one of me laying on Dan’s desk while my mom kept clapping like a retarded sea lion at a sea park the whole time.
At a certain point something seemed to trigger Dan’s who just said to me “Matt boy, how about you remove some of those clothes so we can take some pics just in case we may need you to star... i don’t know in a gym or beach scene?”
Before I could say anithing my mom was already saying how handsome my body is, like a meat merchant trying to sell he’s finest rib eye.
I had to remove the tank top and than the jeans leaving me with only my bright electric blue boxers on.
“I can already see him in some nice scene in one of our upcoming tv series, “Dolphin Girls”, its a for girls show but we are looking for a nice looking young man who can rock some swimming wear to play the part of the love interest of one of the protagonist... and with that fine ... bubble butt ... which I recon come’s from your genes madam, i’m sure he would be perfect.” once Dan had said that he gave me a slap on my butt.... a very slow and kinda grabby slap.
I hoped my mom would have said something ‘bout it but she was already thanking Dan like he was some sort of saint, granting us wishes and dragging us out of misery.
“Matt my boy, I’m going to have the executive producer of Dolphin Girls in tomorrow, I bet he would love to meet you, but you are gonna have to come to the interview alone, I’ll have my driver pick you up... and deliver some fine flowers to that gracious jewel that is your mom”.
Dan seemed so fake I really had to impose myself not to make any sarcastic comment.

Less than 24 hours and I was being delivered by he’s driver to the supposed place for the interview... which to my surprise was an anonymous warehouse in the suburbs. 
“Matt my boy... you are gonna meet Edward Kurtstain, he’s a very very very big client of mine and he’s really in to meeting you... now be a good boy, wear this clothes and join us once your done changing”.
Dan today was not sporting he’s business attire, he was wearing a black polo and some jeans and seemed a lot more relaxed... and creepier than yesterday. On a table there was a football uniform...
A white and red joackstrap which I tought was a bit unnecessary and some very tight lycra shorts and top, both white and red. I also had to put on that ridiculous black marks under my eyes like some sort of apache indian.... 
When I entered the room Dan and Edward where seated on a big leather sofa, sipping fancing cocktails. There was no one else in the whole room.
“Matt... Dan told me you where a good looking twink... he was not kidding... this is your lucky day, I’m really in the market for a young good looking star like you. Would you like to play the part of the jock in the Dolphin Girls series?”
I was... happy I guess... I mean finally a breaktrough after so many years of nottingness but... it all seemed so sudden.
“Whats your answer boy?” said Dan creeping towards me with two glassess of what i think was a martini.
“Well, I’m not exactly... a jock and I have no idea of what a twink is but I would be honoured to have the part”.
“That settles it than! Have a martini and lets toast” 
I was handed the drink which i immediately sip mostly out of my nervous desire of getting over with it.
Edward was even creepier than Dan, he was  younger t, possibly in he’s middle 30’s, bald and apparently quite muscular. He’s eyes where dark and ... something was off in them, they where almost red injected with blood.
They made me seat between them and kept talking to me about what an amazing break trough Dolphin Girl would have been for me.
Something started feeling wrong ten minutes in the whole congratulatory speech. My face was all of the sudden hot... burning. I felt like my brain was been sucked outside my skull.
“You ok boy?” Asked Edward. “You seem kinda... red”
“I’m sorry... guess... the emotion...and I did not eat anithing before drinking....just... i’m so fucking....fucking hot”.
Witout knowing I was already standing from the sofa and removing my top in the desperate attempt to feel less hot. I was swetting like crazy... my heart was completely going insane...i feared it would just explode any moment now.
“Your just hyperventilathing because your happy” said Dan in a very condescending tone.
“Yeah... just let us help you calm down” added Edward.
All of the sudden both of them where hugging me.
Their hands where caressing every inch of my body.
I could not see them doing it because my eyes where glued to the cealing but before i could realize it, Dan’s hand was spreading my ass cheecks. I did not even realized they had removed my pants, I was with just my jockstrap on between two men who kept creeping on me.
I could feel their warm breath on my shoulder and face.
They where saying things that made no sense to me.
“We love you Matt, you are our special boy”
“Yes Matt you are going to be our favourite star...”
“We are gonna make you ritch Matt...”
“Yes Matt, we are going to make you feel very good and become very very famous and ritch...”
Before I could even try to think what to answer I felt something warm and wet pushing against my asshole.
I turned around only to see Edward between my ass cheek with he’s face. The feeling was just plain amazing... i could feel he’s tongue slowly entering me, teasing pleasure centres of my body I did not even know existed.
Dan said something which i could not make sense of and than started french kissing me with a violence that almost scared me. Than he broke the kiss and slapped my face telling me to stay awake. It was than I realized my cock was outside the jockstrap and I was violently jacking it off.
“If you have to play with a cock you might as well play with mine” Dan said, and before I could think of an answer my hand was wrapped around he’s cock. He had a huge uncut cock... the biggest one I have seen so far.... 
Playing with it was strange... considering I only had mine between my hands so far... the feeling was so odd...
Spasm of pleasure arrived from my ass again, making me mumble nonsensical words and making me play faster with Dan’s cock.
After a while the rimming and violent french kissing stopped. I was dragged to a very high desk with my jockstrap still on. In front of me was Dan.
“You like the feeling of warmth and pleasure Matty boy?”
I looked at Dan like he was not even there.... I simply nodded.
“Good... I have more from where that came from... in fact I have some here with me... but you are gonna have to earn it...” Dan showed me something that looked like an orange pill bottle, I could not make sense of the letters...
“If you want it you are gonna have to earn it... show us your ass and spread it Matty” said Edward...
I noticed only than there was a camera on a tripod between me and Edward.
I tried to object but I was violently slapped by Dan.
“Don’t be  a downer boy... just turn around”.
Dan just grabbed me and dragged me like a doll on the desk so that my ass was in front of the camera while my body was limp on the desk.
“Now spread your ass boy!”
I tried to speak but my tongue was made of foam and words did not seem to make any sense when they where pronounce by me...
A sudden slap on my balls made me wimp.
“Just spread that ass fucking slut!” Dan screamed.
I slowly spread my ass cheeks revealing my hole.
I felt a tongue licking around my hole, teasing it and than pushing in... but before I had a chance to reach orgasm the tongue was gone.
“Here is your gift boy... you earned it.”
I felt two fingers pushing inside my ass... but not just two fingers, something was between them... an object.... a pill maybe.
“In order to make it work well we are gonna have to push it inside deep in you boy”
I could hear the sound of belts opening and pants falling.
I tried to turn around but a vioelnt slap on my face made me change idea pretty quickly.
I felt a spit... than something pressing on my ass.
Than the pain. A horrible pain.
I felt like being stabbed by a dozen needles.
Than i felt the dick going out and back again.
Pain.
Than i felt something entering my rectum... it must have been the pill. Edward was in front of me... he’s dick pushing against my lips. I just opened my mouth and let him pull my hair to skull fuck me while Dan’s cock violently forced himself deeper and deeper.
It was pain non stop for a whole 10 minutes, than the warmth and exctasy was back. My face was super warm again and my ass was just giving away pure impulses of pleasure. I remember i started laughing and singing. I remember dancing around the room while the two man where filming me. Singing about my cunt being raped and about wanting to be sodomized by a mule or some other nonesense. I remember putting both of their dicks in my mouth and than showing a whole bottle of vodka in my ass and feeling the liquid slowly drip inside my intestines.
I remember the two man peeying on my face and me opening my mouth and swallowing  as much piss as i could. Than everything went black.
I remember my mothers voice and Dan telling her I had partied too much because I got the part.
I remember my mom saying she did the same thing when she got her first role. Dan telling her not to be hard on me and letting me sleep.
I don’t know how many days I slept. I woke up in a pool of my own puke. I just dragged myself in the shower. The hot water helped me out. Memories came back in slowly. I reached for my butt... it hurt so much and i could feel my anus scarred and dillatated.
I reached for my phone when I was dragging myself to bed. I had an email.
“You had quite the fun Matt... filming starts in two weeks... if you will be a good boy we will have more special gifts for you... free of course. Just do keep what happened to yourself, you don’t want this picture going in the wrong hands.” Attached to the email there where three pics of me. I could barely recognise my face.
In one I shoving two dicks in my mouth while smiling like crazy... my eyes where red ... the eyes of a mad man. In the second one it was me looking at the camera laughing while i was showing a vodka bottle up my ass... 
The third one was me covered in cum and pee holding a sign that said “I’m Matt Hulligan and I am a whore who enjoys piss and cum”
I felt devastated... till the memory of my body being warm came in.. without even noticing my hand slowly moved towards my hard cock.

“... yes Lyla... we should find out the source of your secret Dolphin powers together!”
“Oh Reggie, your the best boyfriend ever!”
I hate having to kiss Rachel. She is the protagonist of Diophin Girl, and she can barely act and look like an anorexic cat who had her face stucked in a meat grinder.
Yet I guess I should be gratefull I got the part. Dan was a man of he’s word, but after what happened I would have not be surprised if he had dissappeared. 
“Cut! Good one!” screamed Edward. 
“The scene was shite but its accepatable for Rat-toon network pathethic standards, now you can all go back to your changing room and see you all on monday, and for god sake Rachel, no tongue when kissing Matt, you are not on Secret Taxi... yet.”
Rachel made a muffled noise of complaint, backstepped and looked at my face hoping for me to add something in her defence. When she noticed I had nothing to add she just walked to her changing room.

Working with Edward is like working with a constantly coked up Hollywood producer... which he is. He used to work for a big studio, till he got caught for DUI, so now he works for smaller production houses. He only has two stages, angry and coked up and angry.
After what happened  with me he has talked to me the bare minimun, but judging for the way he’s looking at my body and grin. I’m forced to wear a  ridiculously tight surfer suit made of this black wet look  material that is super tight and manages to spread my ass cheeks just enough to make my ass look vulgar. I keep wondering if the fact of this show being set on a stupid magic island is not just an excuse to have young guys and girls half naked all the time.

I closed the door to my changing room and took a cigarette out of my backpack. My mom had prohibited to smoke, bad for my career apparently, but with all the stress i am going trough, a smoke really helps from time to time.
While I was puffing my left hand started shaking again.
It is something that is getting me quite nervous. Ever since the day I was raped I have been having weird spastic movements... I tell myself its just stress but I’m worried that whatever they gave me fucked up my nervous system. Dan had disappeared since than, he just sent a basket of flowers and fruit to me and my mom together with my contract, but since than nothing.

I would have eventually have to come to term to what happened to me... to how I felt violated, to how lost control... just the idea of all the piss I swallowed terrorizes me but not as much at the idea of my mom finding out and the video of me doing and screaming depraved shit getting leaked.
I could still feel the salty taste of chemical piss in my mouth...
I was so lost in those confused memories I dod not hear the door opening and the steps creeping behind me.
Than all of the sudden i was pushed against the wall with great violence. I could hear my skull hitting the wall and the pain...
I felt a hand grabbing violently my ass, pushing itself between my cheeks and than pulling the fabric around my ass till I felt it brake and letting my hole and ass exposed...
I turned around and I saw Edward. He’s eyes where red and he seemed quite cooked up... more than usual.
“Don’t look at me bitch” he screamed and forced my face against the wall. Before I could say anything he was showing almost all of he’s hand down my mouth.
“You’ll thank me later you piece of shit”
Before I could even thing of an answer I felt he’s fingers wet with my saliva rushing to enter my hole. I could still feel the light pain coming from the anal damage i did to myself with that vodka bottle. 
Edward was breathing in a very irregular way.
He took the fingers out and without warning shoved he’s bare cock in my hole. Would have I been virgin he would not have entered that eseally but my anal virginity was long gone.
He’s cock started violating me without much grace. He started pulling my hair while using the other hand to keep my mouth shut. He’s cock started twitching and after a while I felt it going in and out with a smoother rhythm which made me suppose he was precuming a lot.
Right in that moment I heard the door knocking and than the handle turning. The door did not open tought, thank god Edward had closed the door.
“Matt... its me Lucius... I just.. I know your in there, I need to talk to you...”
Lucius was another male character in the soap opera.
He was a cute looking brunette guy. I remember him giving a tour of the studio to he’s younger brother some days ago.
“Mat... we need to talk about Edward... he... he did some things with me he was not supposed to do... you know, he’s a producer... he has power and I think he’s using it to... you know... “
Edward was laughing maniacally but in a very low tone.
“Tell him you’ll meet him tomorrow or I swear to god I’m gonna rape your mom once i’m done with you.”
I was petrified with fear and the pleasure and pain coming from my ass was making it difficult for me to use logic. “... I’m... b..busy now...lucius... meet me tomorrow”
“Oh thank god your there Matt... I  was scared I was just talking to myself here...he he... where should we meet”
“Tell him you’ll meet him at a friends house and you'll text him around 2pm”
I opened my mouth but shutted it immediately before a moan of pain could come out... than i took courage and tried again..
“I’ll t...tex..t... you tomorrow... 2pm... now sorry but i’m a bit sick”
“Oh great great, thank you Matt, your a real friend, see you tomorrow.”
My relief for avoiding being caught was short lived... Edward started pumping harder and harder and I could no longer stop moaning.
Than it happened... I felt something.
I tought he was coming but than i realised something else was happening...
A warm itchy sensation was invading my bowels.

“Listen to me and listen carefully... meet me tomorrow at 22 Baladera drive, and for fuck sake wear something slutty or else Dan will be very dissapointed with you... wait ... you know what? I’ll send you some clothes... now do not dare say anything to anyone or I swear I’ll brake your skull you pussy.”

Just like that Edward pulled out of my ass, put he’s pant on and left.

I stood there... contemplating that weird feeling till i heard my ass farting and than a warm itchy liquid coming out of it.
The smell was strong enough I could recognise it.
It was piss.
Edward had pissed in my ass.
I stood there against the wall, with my ass violated and visible trough the ripped surfer’s suit as yellow chem piss was slowly being released from my hole,
I started sobbing... than i felt a pain.
My penis was in pain.
I looked down and saw it. I was so hard my cock was trying to brake trough the tight fabric of the suit.
I let myself fall to the ground while silently crying... than a weird feeling started clouding my mind.
I was getting high from my rapist chem piss and there was nothing I could do, except brake the fabric and let my cock out and please myself...

Guys I'm looking for inspiration so If any of you wanna give me any suggestion let me know, also you can pm me if you want to give me your suggestion personally or ask me anything...

I was definitely nervous, my guts where tightening in a painfull way.
The limo Edward had send to pic me up had arrived punctual as he said and inside was a box.
Fortunately the driver was separated from me by a wall so I could change easily. In the box there were a quite slutty looking black latex thong, some very tight black wet like leggings and a red top that said C*NT in black letters as well as some black leather boots. I looked like one of those cheap male whores that works at the beach at night... i really did not feel comfortable  wearing it as it was yet another reminder of what was my position in the mind of Edward and Dan, I was just a piece of meat to use, abuse and humiliate...
I got dropped off at this mansion that looked like a damn greek palace or something, lots of cheesy statues and flowers. Right when I was about to knock the door it opened and this weird looking 20 something guy stepped out. 
“... and tell my dad he can fuck off! I had enough of he’s games.” As soon as he saw me he stopped talking and gave me a good look. He was dressed in a quite weird way, cropped black top that showed he’s skinny pale chest, very tight black shorts that looked more like underwear, a pair of all stars sneakers, fingerless gloves and a black pvc new era hat.
“And who you might be? Oh... forgive me, I did not read the shirt.... your Cunt. Pleasure to meet you Cunt, I’m Jay. I have a feeling you and I will end up meeting each other again, but till than, have fun with daddy’s games.”
As he said that  he just walked away shaking he’s ass.

Edward was stepping towards me.
“Come on in Cunt, we were expecting you.”
“Who is that?” I asked.
“Well that’s dan son.”
“Like in ... he’s boy toy.”
“No, he’s actual son, trust me thats one fucked up family, now step in in Cunt, we have to prepare for your friend arrival...”

“... and so he just insert he’s finger in my ass... and...fingered me like that on the sofa where few minutes before he was interviewing me. I felt so violated.” Lucius took a brake, sobed a bit and than took another sip of the tea I had gave him. We where seated in a small living room and we were talking bout how Dan exploits young gullible boys for he’s own sexual desires.
“I think there are a lot more of  us out there, he showed me a video with those two twins from the “Football Squad 4” who where licking he’s cock together... I mean I think he fucked all of he’s stars. He told me now they where gonna have a part in Drive Faster 7 because they where good to him... but if I where to give him any trouble i’ll end up like Kurt Joyce.”
“Who the hell is Kurt Joyce?” I asked him.
“He was the actor from Super Dance School 2: Dancing forever, he had some good parts but now he ended up as a gay porn star who has this website where if you pay him he’ll shove anything you ask up he’s ass, he’s so disgraced.”
Dan was a piece of shit of a person. There was not denying but I was not better than him right now...
“Talk to me more about what Dan did to you.... did he just finger you?” As I said that I put my hand on he’s leg caressing it in a reassuring manner.
“No...sigh... he did more” Lucius added. He was starting to sweat a lot.
“Wanna take it off your chest?” 
“Yeah... it might help...he actually violated my ass on the desk. I tried resisting him but he said he was gonna take a revenge on my brother if I where to resist him... its so creepy cause he knows him, my parents tried to get him an audition as well.... so he fucked me...”
“Did he cum in you?” I added while caressing a bit closer to he’s crotch.
Lucius was starting to have difficulties speaking correctly, he’s face was already red.
“Yes, he cum in me and than had this other man eat the cum out of my ass... it felt so bad... especially cause... you know... i’m not in to getting fuck... i’m in to fucking... i like to fuck... like a lot.”
I looked at he’s crotch... he’s cock was pretty hard by now. It was the moment to act. I just reached from he’s shorts and took he’s cock out and started massaging it. He did not even look at me, he was just staring in front of us.
He had a pretty hot red uncut cock, it was warm. Lucius was this sexy latino actor with black hair and a nice brown caramel skin and killer abs. 
“I like to fuck girls in their ass Matt... i don’t like to get fuck in the ass by men.. but i like fucking girls in the ass... I like it...” he’s cock was already wet with juicy sticky precum which i proceeded to lick.
“You like fucking assess...and would you like to fuck one ass now Lucius?”
Lucius was drooling, saliva all over the place. 
“Yeah....” he grabbed he’s own cock and started jacking it off violently.

I know what your thinking. They made me drug Lucius so to have sex with him and have a compromising tape for Dan to use.
If only Dan was that simple with he’s fucked up plans....
“Come with me Lucius I know how to help you.”
I dragged Lucius to the next room.
Inside was a bedroom and on that bed in the center of the room was this boy with a latex mask covering he’s face, tied up and showing he’s perfect bubble ass.
I accompanied Lucius to the bed, he just removed he's clothes on he’s own, all I had to do was suck he’s cock a little bit more so he could start fucking that ass a little more easealy.
Once the cock was in, Lucius transformed, he was no longer a lost soul wandering around. He’s face became filled with anger and he started violently raping that ass.

The masked twink kept letting out noises, pleads and cries of pain while Lucius kept insulting him.
“Slut, puta, bitch bitch bitch, i’m raping your ass... i’m raping your ass puta!”

I went to a corner of the room, where Dan and Edward where hiding.
“On your knees and suck my cock while I enjoy this” said Edward. I tried to complain but received a slap by him and immediately after by Dan. With tears of anger I just kneeled down and started sucking he’s cock.
Dan instead undressed, walked in front of the tied up gimp, unzipped he’s mouth gag and showed he’s fat cock in before he could talk.
He and Lucius looked each other in the eye while roasting that poor fucker.
Lucius could partly recognised who he was looking but he was far more interested in violating that ass.
They made me put some sort of horse aphrodisiac med in he’s drink and right now it was working as the two bastard expected.
When Lucius was near to cum he just started punching the back to the fuck boy screaming various horrible insults in spanish, than both him and Dan cummed.
Lucius took out he’s blood covered cock, looked at Dan... he finally knew who he was, he tried to say something but he collapsed to the ground.

When he woke up he was kneeling and with he’s arms and legs tighten behind him. In front of him was the fuck toy with Dan and Edward on he’s side and me eating the fuck toy ass behind, trying to eat all of Lucius cum.

“Dan....y...you...motherfucker...what....what...did..”
“What did I do to you? Oh dear Lucius, as the video we took will demonstrate, you did everything on your own... and I must say, your such a horrible person Lucius...”
“I’m... your a monster... you... you fuck gullible actors...you...”
“The only monster here is you Lucius, you fucking rapist, and the worst part is that you just didn’t rape a random ass.... “ as Dan said that he just removed the mask from the slave.
Lucius let out a desperate scream and started crying and screaming.
“This is the first and last warning Lucius, never cross me again, or raping your brother’s ass would be the least horrible thing that will happen to both of you.”
I was lucky i did not get to see Lucius face... i just finished sucking he’s cum out of he’s brothers ass.

Two hours later Dan and me where in he’s study room.
Dan was seated on a big armchair wearing a very elegant suit while I was wearing only the black latex thong and I was seated on he’s lap.
I had he’s lips around my left nipple while one of he’s fingers was already pushing against my hole.
“Pleas Dan... please I did all you asked now please take off that video of me from that website... i beg you!”
I like to think i’m not a monster, that I did what I just did because Dan had that video of me uploaded on xrodent.com and with only one click he could publish it for millions to see.
“Deal, I’ll keep my word... I must admit you behaved very well today... I thought you where gonna brake at any time, but instead you proved to be a reliable cunt”
“I’ll be good... just please keep Edward away from me, he almost brake my face the other day... I’m scared of him when he’s high.”
“Don’t worry... i’ll keep him on a tighter leash... wouden’t want him to ruin your face... only your ass.”
“... about the other thing I asked you...”
“Oh right... well I’ll give you one every three days, don’t want you to get too sick during the filming... be sure to only take it where no one see’s you... like in my home.”
As he said that i heard a bottle opening and he’s finger getting outside my cunt and than re enter with something between them. 
“You wanna shove it up your ass for max effect...”
Dan started fingering me harder while he kissed me.
After two minutes I could feel the heat wave arriving to my face and my hole becoming more and more relaxed.
They say the first step to solving a problem is admitting to have a problem.
In my case that problem is drugs.

• 6 months later...