1st Munich Load

Londonbear

Tonight I got off work in Munich on a business trip and headed back to my hotel, I chatted to a couple of guys on Growlr, one told me I was too thin as he only fucked chubby guys, BUT the second guy said he wanted a blowjob, he came up to the hotel and I was amazed how short he was, maybe 5.3, I am 6.2 so I really felt HUGE, anyway once I got his cock out it grew in my mouth to an impressive 8 or 9 " and thick. To my surprise he flipped me over and stated pushing into my hole and then started pile driving my ass raw. I was a bit nervous as I hadn't cleaned out after work and this little guy with his big fat cock settled in for a lengthy raw fuck, after about a half hour of serious pounding he announced he was cumming inside and blasted a huge load into my hole. As he got dressed he told me he was an Egyptian dentist who moved to Germany after the Arab Spring. He thanked me and left then texted me to say "I am all clean and disease free last tested in July"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1