At what age did you start sucking cock?

MDK

On 6/3/2021 at 9:36 PM, Morningglorie said:

Me too !

Knew before 8 I liked trying to see them, and knew what I wanted.  But my first real taste of dick had me hooked.  I knew I wanted as many as I could get, only thing I thought bout to was tasting any dick I could get my fingers & lips on.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2018 at 1:56 AM, Dirklv said:

i was 8, my neighbour in his 60`s introduced me with cocksucking first some playing and kisses on his cock and later sucking.

It didnt harmed me i liked it only i hated kissing (still do). So for me 8 was good.

Still misses his cock and attention.?

my first was also much older, he taught me well

This is a question that leads into a broader more important discussion of what is an appropriate age for  boys to begin sexual experimentation as an important part of their personal sexual development.Surely with the internet young people are able to learn so much more so much earlier in life that this 66 year old man.Early exposure to the broad spectrum of human sexual possibilities leads to curiosities and a quickening of sexual drives with a developing libido providing the motivating force towards experimentation.As a culture this question must be dealt with in the framework of what is best for the young people involved.Right now we as a culture do not accept young people as having sexual drives,we would rather deny and reject as inappropriate or downright criminal and sexual activity with minors.So we err if we must on the side of caution,to protect young people from the very real damage that could be done to them before they have the education and understanding that form the basis for informed consent.Personally I had a series of mentors-older men all-who taught me about gay sex.I was 11 when first seduced and many men continued that schooling not to educate me, but to enjoy their contact with the slender blonde blue eyed twink I was.There was SO much to learn.:)

Edited by chargedodger

2 hours ago, chargedodger said:

This is a question that leads into a broader more important discussion of what is an appropriate age for  boys to begin sexual experimentation as an important part of their personal sexual development.Surely with the internet young people are able to learn so much more so much earlier in life that this 66 year old man.Early exposure to the broad spectrum of human sexual possibilities leads to curiosities and a quickening of sexual drives with a developing libido providing the motivating force towards experimentation.As a culture this question must be dealt with in the framework of what is best for the young people involved.Right now we as a culture do not accept young people as having sexual drives,we would rather deny and reject as inappropriate or downright criminal and sexual activity with minors.So we err if we must on the side of caution,to protect young people from the very real damage that could be done to them before they have the education and understanding that form the basis for informed consent.Personally I had a series of mentors-older men all-who taught me about gay sex.I was 11 when first seduced and many men continued that schooling not to educate me, but to enjoy their contact with the slender blonde blue eyed twink I was.There was SO much to learn.:)

very important point you raise, that the men who schooled you where not educating you for your needs, but satisfying theirs, however, in mine and some others cases, this does not stop us loving them 

• Like 1

I sucked my first cock at 19, wasn't fucked til 22. I wish it had been much younger. I was already masturbating and thinking about older men in the 2nd grade (so like 8yo) but no pervy man took advantage. I wish I had the internet as it is now when I was a boy. 

I started sucking cocks when I was 14.  I started with my dad's cock.  The second cock I sucked was a 26 year old married neighbor while his wife watched.  The 3rd cock I sucked was my older brother's.   After that I became a cock and cum slut.   My dad started to whore me out to his poker buddies and bar owners so he would not have to pay his poker debts and bar tabs.  My brother started to whore me out to his high school football teammates.   Before I was 18 I was a cock-sucking, fuck-hole, cum-dump urinal, for mostly straight married guys and high school jocks.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1