At what age did you start sucking cock?

MDK

I sucked my first cock when I was 13 with a much older man, but I was completely fascinated with the idea at around 8 yo.  I would have eagerly sucked a cock at that age had the opportunity presented itself. Guess I didn’t have enough men of questionable moral values in my life when I was young! 😀

Edited by Caged
  • Like 2

I too did suck my first cock at age 12-13. I guess that's the average time in your life your body is getting sexual active. Discovering being gay wasn't easy at times. I didn't have the connection with all the gay boys who started to 'gang' with the popular girls in high school. But then I realized why I was different. I wasn't gay, but a cock sucking cumdump faggot! While all the gays where having a pyama party on Saturday night, I was on my knees sucking cock at the nearest rest area.

So, to answer your question: I started to suck cock when I was around 12 but the real cock sucking started at 23 😉 

• Like 1

I was 19, married and not getting any sex at home from the wife at that that time. It started out going over a guys house that used to buy beer for my friends and I when I was in high school. He was older in his mid 50s and never hid the fact that he was gay. I was drinking and realty horny and had been fantasizing for a long time what it would be like sucking cock. I remember knocking on his door and telling him how horny I was and wanting to get a blow job from him. He had no problem and was very inviting. We got undressed and he went down on me first, and after a couple of minutes I reached down and grabbed his cock and started sucking on it. He never got real hard but it was big and flaccid, he never cum that night as he went back down on me and had me cumin in no time. I really liked the feeling but had a lot of fear about friends or family finding out. That is how I remember it when I start thinking back, that was 48 years ago.

• Piggy 1

On 12/21/2017 at 5:44 PM, Ocelot2000 said:

7 for me, with my teacher

He did initially, in a way? He used to put me on his lap when it was reading time (teacher at home) and I would feel him get hard and cum in his pants after a while of sitting there and kind of rocking, then excuse himself to go to the bathroom. He didn't think I knew what it was but I did. One time I asked if I could go with him to the bathroom, and it progressed from there. he never actually asked me to do anything it just sort of happened and lasted around a year.

• Piggy 3

5 hours ago, Ocelot2000 said:

He did initially, in a way? He used to put me on his lap when it was reading time (teacher at home) and I would feel him get hard and cum in his pants after a while of sitting there and kind of rocking, then excuse himself to go to the bathroom. He didn't think I knew what it was but I did. One time I asked if I could go with him to the bathroom, and it progressed from there. he never actually asked me to yea anything it just sort of happened and lasted around a year.

Yeah, I was 8👄