Two Loads on a Monday Night

Londonbear

Yesterday I was working from home and chatting to a few guys during the day seeing if there was an action around.  I also messaged this young guy form Ireland who fucked me once before, who just got a job in London and has moved here.  He came over around 6.30, and immediately asked me about PreP as when we met the first time he fucked me raw, then had obviously had a bit of a crisis about it.  I told him that I was on Truvada and he told me that he wanted to get on PreP as quickly as possible.  I must say I think its great that these super young guys can go get PreP and know about it and get out and find it.

After our quick chat abut that he was hard as a rock so we got down to sucking and then some fucking.  Sadly he grabbed my poppers, and took some, which were really old and crap.  This seemed to be a temporary hard-on killer.  Nothing worse than old poppers.  So he pulled out and we kissed a long time, and I sucked him hard again.  Then he pushed back in and got a really nice pace going and quickly shot a load into my ass.  He pulled out and apologised for the amount of spunk, but explained that at age 27 it was always a bucket full.

I think he kinda wanted to chat and cuddle, but my phone started beeping with work stuff so we said our goodbyes and promised to meet again soon.

Pretty much as soon as he left my boyfriend got home, so upstairs we went and he gave me the hardest and longest pounding he has for a while.  He really does have such a big cock, that despite my being pre-loaded and fully of 27 year old cum, it was a challenge to take it, especially as he was in a rough mood and really went for it.  Eventually he busted really deep in my hole.

Then we went down to take the dog out for his evening walk and I cooked the food I had prepared.

IMG_6255.JPG

IMG_6256.JPG

• Upvote 3