• Similar Content

• By mjkuhl
      Ah, so Topher is becoming a regular with Treasure Island, filming in Britain a group action.  How long before the STUD bottoms?
    • By RawLeather
      Cumdump coming to Berlin for Easter.  Looking to get my hole wrecked and loaded up.  No need load/fist refused.  Will be in the basement of Mutschmann's from the 17th to 22nd of April.  Come use me and make me a BIGGER pig.
    • By aBBPigInSF
      I recently noticed some hot top muscle daddies with stretched out holes and wanted to know if other guys noticed this and if it was a turn on or turn off. 

Anthony DeAngelo is an example.  His hole looks like he's had some serious work, even though he's a top.  I know Lito Cruz is a top, but his hole looks like it's had some major work.  If it isn't from fucking, what is it from? Any other "tops" with stretched out holes?
    • By barebacksub
      Will be in Amsterdam for the day on Thursday March 14, which is best sauna for daytime pig fun?

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.