Any other sluts in your family?

Pig Bottom

One of my sisters had a very sexually compulsive period in her 20s. We're talking about getting tucked behind dumpsters, in alleys, picking up teenagers in parks, etc. I guess her peak was getting gang banged on a boat of ex cons from Corpus Christy.

I was as much or even more of a slut than my sister, I was at least more discrete about it. Even though I was horrified, I was also very envious and a dark part of me wishes I had been there to lick her clean.

My sister used to be a real slut before she got married. Her and her girlfriend in highschool used to bring boys home and take turns giving them head. All this while I was watching. She finally got pregnant and that was the end of that. She is now happily married and both are eunuchs. They simply do not have sex

One of my sisters had a very sexually compulsive period in her 20s. We're talking about getting tucked behind dumpsters, in alleys, picking up teenagers in parks, etc. I guess her peak was getting gang banged on a boat of ex cons from Corpus Christy.

Wow, your sister sounds awesome--I love it when good girls go really, really bad ;-)

• Moderators

My sister was pretty tame when she was single because she never wanted to get knocked up.

My family think of my little brother as a big whore, but I know I have more partners in a bad year than he's had in his whole life.

So I guess I am the only one.

• Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

i was the only slut in my family. But i was slut to both my father and my brother (and to each of their friends). Not just the family slut, but the neighborhood slut as well.

• 7 months later...

My sister and I are both confirmed sluts. She has slept with several of my friends and co-workers. She swings when she has a partner. She's a pool hall shark. Regularly heads to cars in the parking lot or near the back doors in dark places. I've eaten her and fingered her before but only cuz she passed out on G.

She knows I'm bisexual and goes out of her way to hook me up with both sexes. I've bb'd around 100 women and countless 100's of men. I think I have her beat as far as quantity but it's only because I try hard to be a slut to both sexes.

Dad has slept with a lot of women(and some men according to my mom). I know he has had quite a few STIs(I know he has HPV...yikes) He calmed down and settle in with a some woman now. Mom had a quite a few boyfriends and such during her young adult days too. By her late 20s she settled down.

So far as I know they both were pretty active, but have settled down now.

My mother had not less then 20 boyfriends / partners during the 18 years I lived with her. She needed sex at least once a day, and she would quit with some guys just because they couldn't give her enough sex.

My father was one of her one night stands she had while she was together with another guy who I saw as my dad until I was 6.

When I was 14 she married an Arab guy and we went to live in his home country for a year. There I lost my virginity to one of his nephews. Who breeded my ass some hundred times.

I have a son who is 23 y.o. and sexually also very active. As far as I know he lives a versatile gay life and gets laid several times every week.

• 8 years later...
On 3/10/2013 at 2:01 PM, FatFuckPigMA said:

I was as much or even more of a slut than my sister, I was at least more discrete about it. Even though I was horrified, I was also very envious and a dark part of me wishes I had been there to lick her clean.

one of my fantasies is to get gang fucked by a group of ex cons, do you know how she managed to pull it off?

• Like 1

My older sister is a slut, she's married but still fucks other guys and girls, she's had her tubes tied so she barebacks, reason I know this is one we talk a lot me and her, but we have run into each other at orgies, she watched two guys fuck me silly then asked them to fuck her silly, one of them did the other went and found another guy. I was tempted to help the other guy after seeing her naked, was curious to what her pussy would taste like. My ex wife was also a slut she got me into the swinger scene.

• Like 1

I freely admit that I come from "promiscuous genes" and that's mostly due to my father. Last I heard 10 years ago, the man had had 10 children by 7 different women. I'm his 6th by the fourth woman and he was 25 when I was born. Considering that I was 11 when I had my first ejaculation, if I had been heterosexual and the first ejaculation had been with an equally-developed girl, and I continued to pass the "promiscuous gene" along, I could be a great-great-great grandfather at 58! 🤯

On my mother's side, I have 50-some first cousins. AFAIK, none of them are even gay, much less promiscuous. By the law of gay averages, there should be at least 5 of us. Although I had sex with 2 of my cousins growing up, they both ostensibly are heterosexual with children  (and maybe even grandchildren) now....

Since my father is gone, I guess I AM the only  slut in my family! Cool! 😍

• Like 3