Bareback Fun at the Gym

DonBello

It was just a normal Saturday morning in New York City.  I awoke, checked work emails, and then had breakfast.  Like most gays I usually douche before going to the gym if only because doing so makes me feel super light, lol.  (Don't judge me, please.)  I also douche because doing so leaves me ready in the event that something unexpected (but always welcome) goes down in the locker room.

It was pretty dead in the gym especially for a Saturday, which I've usually found to be one of the busiest days at the gym.  Now, I'm not one of those guys who spends hours in the steam room and sauna without working out, I'm sure you know the type.  No, I did some some cardio, legs, chest and biceps and was ready for a good stretch, so I hopped in the shower for a quick rinse off, taking the opportunity to slide on my cock ring, and also discreetly applying a bit of lube to my freshly waxed and douched hole.  To my  surprise there were a few people in the shower area.

When I was clean-up I decided to head first to the sauna where I noticed a towel draped over the lamp - which, I assumed, could only mean one thing!  I entered the sauna and took a seat, waiting for a bit.  Within minutes a tall black man walked in with a HUGE bulge showing through his towel.  Closing the door he groped himself.  Of course I was mesmerized the the sights, and was not unhappy when he stepped closer to me to give me a clearer sight of what he was sporting.  Dropping his towel, he reached between my legs, so I gave him a hint by lifting one leg up to expose my smooth shiny hole.  Taking my hint he inserted his finger into my hole, exploring a bit as I took a hit of my poppers which I had kept handy.

He took that as a sign to insert his nine and a half-inch uncut dick on my hole.  Of course I didn't resist, which was an unspoken way of saying to him 'Go for it'. 

Amidst his moans and grunts, and an occasional 'baby', a nickname I really dislike, he repeatedly muttered my hole was really tight, and felt excellent.  

We were soon interrupted by someone else and I had decided to go sit in the steam room for a few minutes.  Upon returning to the sauna I found the black guy, alone, fortunately.  He wasted no time in again displaying his dick to me, and in asking to to deep throat it, which I did, making it a point to lavishly slicken his cock.  When he was fully erect, and as slick as I could get his cock, I turned around, dropped my towel, rubbed spit on my hole, and, after each of us had taken another deep hit of poppers, the black guy entered me, hitting bottom on the first try.  I swear I could feel his foreskin peel back.

Before pounding my ass, we each took yet another hit of poppers, whereupon the fucking commenced.  Looking back, I am somewhat amazed (but certainly not unhappy) we were able to fuck for several minutes without interruption.  Finally he mutters the words I wanted to hear:  "Where do you want it?"

Thrusting my ass back onto his cock I replied "Give it to me!"

With that I felt his dick pulse as he bred my ass right there in the gym sauna.  Afterwards he withdrew and I cleaned-off his cock.  To my surprise he wanted to see me cum and helped me to blow by inserting a finger or two into my hole and exploring a bit as I jerked my now very, very hard cock.  You won't be surprised to learn it didn't take me long to cum, but boy was it a lot! 

That was the first and last time I saw him. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6