Why do bottoms send dick pics ?

Davidc

Glad this thread got bumped cause I'd been thinking about starting one. As I've said elsewhere on BZ, my favorite bottoms are the ones who don't care about their dick, so I don't either. After I've shot my last load, I will do the gentlemanly thing and ask the bottom if they want to cum and how I can help. But I have never asked a bottom for a dick pic.

I honestly don't mind if dick pics are intermingled with ass pics in a profile. What irks me is bottoms who only have a dick pic (or multiple dick pics) in their profile. Having read through this whole thread, I get why some bottoms do that. I would hope that there is someone in that bottom's life they could ask to take pics, even if it's a trick before and/or after the hookup. But if a self-professed bottom hits me up and all I see in their profile are dick pics, NEXT! Because that says to me that they aren't quite as "experienced" as I might want them to be.

If the guy says he's on the versatile spectrum, sure, show your dick. As other tops have said, I make it clear I'm interested in fucking, not in getting fucked. And any bottoms who want to see my ass will see it when/if we hookup..

For me it comes down to advertising for what you want. And bottoms who advertise only with their cock are sending the wrong message.

• Like 2

I'm with @Pozguyinchi. I find most tops want to see your dick. Often if I don't share cock pics tops won't engage. When they see mine some guys lose their focus on what I am and what I'm there for. I wish more tops were like @Ieatcumholes and would just focus on fucking every load they need to into my hole. Sating you is profound sexual pleasure for me. 

So I've got my own caged cock pics to more clearly send the message that I'm receptive and compliant free-range breeding stock for their use.

IMG_5469.JPG

IMG_6244.JPG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Because I can, why not? 

I also like to see Mens ass, but I am a bottom. No issues from me sending a dick pic.

Same here.

Plus, some tops like cocks too you know....as long as they don't expect me to top it's all good with me.

• Like 2

On 6/11/2022 at 11:21 AM, Ieatcumholes said:

Glad this thread got bumped cause I'd been thinking about starting one. As I've said elsewhere on BZ, my favorite bottoms are the ones who don't care about their dick, so I don't either. After I've shot my last load, I will do the gentlemanly thing and ask the bottom if they want to cum and how I can help. But I have never asked a bottom for a dick pic.

I honestly don't mind if dick pics are intermingled with ass pics in a profile. What irks me is bottoms who only have a dick pic (or multiple dick pics) in their profile. Having read through this whole thread, I get why some bottoms do that. I would hope that there is someone in that bottom's life they could ask to take pics, even if it's a trick before and/or after the hookup. But if a self-professed bottom hits me up and all I see in their profile are dick pics, NEXT! Because that says to me that they aren't quite as "experienced" as I might want them to be.

If the guy says he's on the versatile spectrum, sure, show your dick. As other tops have said, I make it clear I'm interested in fucking, not in getting fucked. And any bottoms who want to see my ass will see it when/if we hookup..

For me it comes down to advertising for what you want. And bottoms who advertise only with their cock are sending the wrong message.

Spoken like a true (real) man! For the record….. if I didn’t cum while you were breeding me you don’t need to ask me if I need to cum. I will take care of myself later. Probably while I am feltching your load out. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1