If it was up to you to set a new age of consent, what would the age be and why?

rawTOP

What age of consent would you choose?  

1,743 members have voted

1. 1. What age of consent would you choose?

• No age of consent - just stiffen penalties for rape if victim is under 18
    • Keep it at 18

Guest Upstateguy518

Im all for lowering it. Not because I want teenagers but because we all know the fucked up shit we did as kids and no warning or law stopped us. I mean hell I was hooking up with guys in their 40s-50s when I was 15-16. 

I'm all in for lowering the age, as with Upstateguy518, we all pretty much did some experimenting and had things on our minds, in the teens and early teens, it's just human nature to try things once you discover it. I look back and wish very much that I had had the chance to become involved at a much younger age than I did, things would have turned out so much better if I had. I think that once entering into the teens, the doors of consent should be opened and the choices be explored and presented, especially for the willing.

This is a tough one. Personally, I wanted to get fucked when I was around 10 -not that it actually happened. I was feeling very sexual at a young age and, had it been possible, I would have been getting fucked often, all through my teens.

That said, I now have two young nephews, under 14 years old. And I know that if some guy over 20 (or older -there are plenty of 40+ guys who are into very young) touched them, I would kick the shit out of them.

It is just tough for me to say. When I was young, I liked older men (in their 20's and 30's), but when I see pictures of guys that age with really young guys . . . it just turns me off. I guess I've always liked older than me -even now. Young guys are not attractive to me.

However, I do think it is perfectly fine and natural for two young guys to want to experiment and explore each other. I'm not sure the mentality of the younger guy is what needs to be questioned here. If there is an older man involved, what is his motivation? If he's just trying to help out a frisky kid, maybe that's okay.

But there is a distinction between that and a predator.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest GoodExercise

My oldest brother fucked me up the ass while we were in the bathtub together.  He was 13 and  I was 7, and I loved getting my first load in me.  So, I have three older brothers, who at the time were 9, 11 and 13.  The oldest told the other two about my willingness to be be used for sex, and I was pressed into service sucking cock, licking ass (my favorite) and getting fucked by all three of them (often in a 4way).  It was a great experience for me to explore each of my brothers in their ascending stages of physical maturity and sexual prowess.  This continued until each left the house to join the Navy -- which is when I decided that I should become a versatile top (and went off to find my first raw bottom).

Made a previous post to this subject before here and my opinion is still pretty much the same, am thinking the mid teens, ( 15-16 for all legal purposes ), is the best place to put the age of consent. I know from my experiences back then, I was pretty much aware of what was going on and aware by that time of the changes and thoughts and curiousities coming from entering puberty. I also know that some experience these changes much sooner than others, so would also have to say, that if the circumstances and situation of that were to be taken into account, I wouldn't see anything wrong with a younger beginning at an earlier age and being given the chance to become educated and instructed in the proper ways. As stated in my previous post, I very much wished I could have and would have been introduced at a much younger age, if so, I would have had a much better and clearer understanding of myself and the directions my life should have and would have taken and am sure I would have been much happier throughout life. 

On 1/31/2017 at 9:42 PM, GoodExercise said:

My oldest brother fucked me up the ass while we were in the bathtub together.  He was 13 and  I was 7, and I loved getting my first load in me.  So, I have three older brothers, who at the time were 9, 11 and 13.  The oldest told the other two about my willingness to be be used for sex, and I was pressed into service sucking cock, licking ass (my favorite) and getting fucked by all three of them (often in a 4way).  It was a great experience for me to explore each of my brothers in their ascending stages of physical maturity and sexual prowess.  This continued until each left the house to join the Navy -- which is when I decided that I should become a versatile top (and went off to find my first raw bottom).

The boi testosterone fueled bro breeding would have been the greatest feeling!! Sharing each others tight bodies and spraying boy cum into each other to mix and be connected through breeding as a family is what all boys should feel!

Capture.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I started noticing cock when i was probably 4-5. Was fucked when I was 8 by a friend a little older than me. I loved cock from an early age and would have gladly offered up myself if the opportunity had arisen. As soon as I got my drivers license i was cruising restrooms and sucking cock and getting fucked. I know if I had been catholic i would have gladly given myself up to the priests. Hell I would today. So i was aware very early. Would certainly consider younger

• Thanks 1

Guest I84SexSlave4All

I would suggest a licensing system. If the person passes a psych evaluation, safe sex and law test,  and are physically mature they get their consent card.