POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?  

633 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

• 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31+
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-20
    • 21-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

• 7 months later...

I do OK most of the time, but the record was at Spring Break in Corpus Christi before COVID so was probably 2019 and I was 18 and a senior in HS. I was like a kid in a candy store as there were so many hot and willing guys my age wanting to hook up. I remember getting up Saturday morning and getting hit on by a guy at the hotel before I even got to the beach. Went to his room and swapped loads. Got to the beach and was chatting with hot guys offering me beers, wound up taking it to the bathroom and taking their loads sometimes they took mine. By lunch I'd been with four guys. That afternoon I'd been with four more. As it was winding down, I was hanging with three guys who invited me to go to dinner with them and I did. Wound up back at their hotel room swapping loads. I fell asleep in their room in bed with one of the guys...got awoken in the middle of the night getting fucked, thought it was one of the three, but they'd brought some guys back and was some random dude breeding me. I didn't care, I let him and wound up fucking him raw too. It turned into a mini orgy with all of us swapping loads. We passed out again, but it resumed in the morning as guys woke up with boners and horny. I probably fucked and got fucked by maybe 14 or 15 guys but was close to 24 hours in fairness. he wound up fucking me in the middle of the night, woke up with him putting his dick in me and fucking me. Probably took 15 to 20 loads and popped 6 to 10 in other guys.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

• 1 month later...

Once you go last about 75 … does it really matter?:) okay yes it totally does I’ve definitely had my hole filled by over 150 guys on a few occasions In 24 hours.. honestly after a while though the guys are usually fucking and felching more seed outta your hole than they end up putting in when they cum !:) 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2023 at 6:19 AM, macacotorta said:

i can't count much higher than a three-way before the numbers start turning into estimations 

if i'm counting....i'm not focusing the cocks using me.....all that matters are the cocks using me!

• Like 2