BALLS and/or COCK REMOVAL ...CASTRATION, PENECTOMY

Guest SpermMaker

Hello - short and sweet story - my Mother , divorced , was a slut - showing off her big breasts - smoking and drinking - love to party at bars - bring home black males for sex .  She was my idol - thought of removing my dick and balls - be closer with her - doing hormones - doing a job on my dick - less erections and small cum loads - finally being to young - met a older Fem male transforming me into a Fem boy - whore - forget about getting rid of my dick and balls !

• Upvote 1

On 9/26/2021 at 3:48 PM, Guest Lucien666 said:

I love this topic. Any sub I have is required to be in chastity. I truly love the idea of having his balls removed and being a eunuch. Fuck that’s hot. And the ultimate submission. 

please and thank YOU, SIR...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't not wanted castration but I have let a few tops know that 1. I don't want to cum because it's about them.

2. They can abuse or do what ever they want with my cock and balls because it's there to mess with.

3 I've had a couple tops tell me they'd punish my cock and balls for a few different reasons. For getting hard, for staying soft, for having them in the first place. 

I have enjoyed all those options but have never wanted to lose either my cock or balls.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2022 at 8:35 PM, bigbootybottom4u said:

My gurl will keep her cock, but want her testes gone. 

Would love to be kept captive whilst I had my balls banded, could keep me there until they drop off.

• Like 1

would like to know the feelings for a nullo , mean , if he has still interst of sex or not ?

same question for a castrated man ...

nobody says that , important for somebody to know if he would do it or no, in both cases

onlly a nullo or castrated guy ccan say sommething about i suppose , or maybe somebody who knows nullos or castrated men , if the guy is sexy , young , should never do it  .. all his live in front of it ,  being old .. coulld be different , i suppose

I’m currently starting the process of having nullification surgery (or possibly a vaginoplasty) and have scheduled my consults with a few surgeons in the Bay Area who perform the surgeries often as well as appointments with therapists/psychiatrists to get letters of recommendation for surgery per WPATH requirements. For me having a penis and testicles has always just not felt normal to me and the first time I came across a nullo I had an “ahah” moment and was like “now that’s how I feel” so it’s less of a kink/fetish and more of a gender identity/body image thing for me. That being said, I would be lying if I said that I don’t get fully turned on and aroused by the thought of myself soon being a nullo because I know that when my body finally matches how my head feels I will finally see myself as sexy and be comfortable in my body. 

I would love this have tried ro crush my spermatic cords to interupt the blood supply toy balls so they shrivel up and dissapear any help most appreciated