How many loads have u taken in ur ass

Bigboi907

• 2 weeks later...

To know exactly how many loads ive taken would be hard but if i remember correctly at least 2000 different loads. But if you include the people who've fucked me more than once that makes probably rounded up to 5000 loads since i was 12 to last year when i was 25. Haven't been fucked since due to covid shut downs and even guys calling me too ugly to fuck. 

I became sexually active in the early 80’s. Back in the full blown Reaganism frightening HIV times. When I first started getting fucked in college, everything was done as safe as possible. No cock went inside my body without being rapped in plastic. So for 25+ some years I had no idea what I was missing.

My last boyfriend, in the early 2000’s, finally made me feel safe enough to take him bareback. Now I’ve been married for almost six years and I’ve only ever taken my husband bareback. So I’ve only had a grand total of two men fuck me raw, but I’ve taken well over a thousand(s) loads of cum in my old man cunt.

As an aside… my husband has a fantasy of watching me get bred by a friend of his, but we haven’t gone through with this yet. I told him that I’d let his friend breed me, but I don’t want it to cause an issue with our marriage. He’s still working on his possessive jealousy of my cunt before he shares me with his friend. Hopefully soon I’ll get to take his friends load.

kisses!

I have taken about 10. I realize that is a super low number on here but as a closeted married guy my options are limited. 

I prefer it bare but tend to screen my tops so I don’t go bare every time. With that said. Letting loose at a sex party or group setting is still a desire. 

My highest load count - in one single breeding - was 14 loads. At Club Columbus about 8 years ago. That night i planned to top but when I got to my room things changes. I kept the door open while stripping down to walk around. Two guys stopped to watch and both offered to breed me. Took them up on their offer and they tag teamed my ass with the door open. Ended up taking 14 loads. My ass was dripping then turned unto a nice cream pie. 😋  it was the kind if messy liads that you would expect taking that many loads. I wish I could be that lucky again. 

• Like 1