How many loads have u taken in ur ass

Bigboi907

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

No idea. I’ve been getting fucked since I was 13 so that’s about ten years. I average about three loads on weekdays, sometimes more, sometimes less. Friday’s, Saturday’s, and Sunday’s it’s more like 6 loads. In a week I’ll take around 30 loads. Over a year that’s 1500+. Over ten years that’s 15,000. Factor in times when I’m super piggy like Southern Decadance, CumUnion and it’s higher. On weekends where I go to a sex club it’s not unusual for me to take 10 or more loads. So I’m guessing I’m probably north of 20,000 by now.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Shit...the more I think about it, I was a straight up slut in HS and at tech school. Took way more loads on weekdays...would go to this park near where we lived that guys would hang out in to fuck...would easily take 10 or more loads a day...so was probably closer to 100 loads a week back then. Closer to 30K then...

5, I think.   First time when raped by a guy, then another time I was drunk and a guy was using a condom but said "are you ready for my dirty load?" and dropped the condom he had taken off without me knowing on my face.  It took a second to figure out what he meant by dirty load and then I tried like hell to get him off of me but he held me down and nutted in me.  I think I was crying when he left but then he started texting me and chatting online that he was not on meds and I was 100% definitely going to get it now.  After a while he convinced me I definitely had HIV then and the only way to get used to my new status and the fact that he had fucked me bare and infected me was to take a few guys' loads until I was used to it and learned to like it. 

It took a while but I was nervous as hell and kept drinking and by the time I was really wasted early in the morning he convinced me to post an ad on BBRTS that I had been fucked bare by someone poz and needed to get used to the idea of any guy fucking me bare regardless of their status, preferably poz to get used to my being poz, etc.   I think I had that ad up for like 6 hours until I passed out, but by then 4 guys had come and fucked me, one or two of which were poz.  

The next day or so he texted me again saying he couldn't believe how stupid i was, that he was bullshitting about his being poz to freak me out and try to get me to take someone else's poz load to see how low he could take me and if he could get me to give up my life (or health) for his pleasure.   

He came over a few times after that when I was drunk, not sure if he did it bare or with condoms those times, if bare my total count is probably closer to 10 up the ass.

I've tested negative since then and learned that you don't necessarily catch it from one time being fucked by a poz guy thankfully.

Edited by curiouspuppy429
  • Like 1

Guest Nsafunlv

A couple years ago I went to cumunion in Seattle  and took 10 loads all in the common  play area while a bunch of guys  watched. It was fucking ? 

Probably a dozen different guys. Probably 50+ occasions where I've taken loads.  About 10 where two guys both blew in me one after the other.  Wiser now and still neg. But that feeling of carrying an ass full of hot cum is heavenly. I do intend to share some of my encounters soon.