At what age did you first ejaculate?

Guest Porthos

I was in 8th grade, so 13 years old. I found this book in my father's sock drawer called the sensuous woman. I started reading about women using vibrators on their vagina. We had a vibrator/ massager we used for sore muscles so i turned it on and placed it on my cock...I was already hard from reading this book but I had no idea what semen was. I thought it was invisible seeds that came from a mans penis into a vagina....As you can imagine the vibrator felt great, then all of a sudden my dick starts spasming and shooting this white liquid. I was mortified and ashamed....But the shame was over 8 hours later when i used it again

I was 11.  I was taking a bath and got hard soaping up my boy dick. I kept at it and eventually orgasmed and shot a small amount of semen in my bath water.  Tbh I kinda freaked out. 

I had a few wet dreams in my early teens - had no idea what was happening (thought I was pissing myself the first time) and couldn’t figure out what had happened to the sticky mess on my pyjamas in the morning!  But I do remember loving the sensation!  Think I was 14 before I started to wank myself off - first time was in the shower and I had to wash the cum down the drain to hide the evidence, but again loved the sensation. Once I started wanking the wet dreams stopped. I must’ve wasted a lot of Kleenex over the years mopping up the cum, now I either eat it, freeze it or rub over my body. 

• Like 2

14. I had been wanking for a couple of years and having dry orgasms for a little while, not fully understanding why I wasn't producing semen, as I have an older brother who showed me what cum was when I was younger, and most of my peers in high school were talking about it. I was super excited when I came the first time, and started producing bigger loads after a while, at age 15 I told a straight friend about my pride in producing a large volume, and he didn't get it, like he didn't see the appeal. I always have liked shooting lots and feeling myself covered in cum. 

• Piggy 2

Started having wet dreams when I was around 12 . I hid it as I was embarrassed and didn't know what was happening. I would sneak to the bathroom and rinse the bottom of my pajamas and dry them out of sight. This went on for a few months until other boys at school started to talk about jerking off and comparing notes. It was only then that I found out about masturbation and how you could rub your penis to pleasure yourself. I quickly became very accomplished and haven't looked back since 🙂

• Like 1