At what age did you first ejaculate?

Guest Porthos

11 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

had no idea what was happening (thought I was pissing myself the first time) and couldn’t figure out what had happened

Same here ... Jr. High ... was humping the mattress, enjoying the sensation when I shot my first load.  Thought I was going to piss in the bed and was horrified, until this white stuff shot out.  Had absolutely no idea what it was - but started fucking that mattress every night with kleenex close at hand.  A couple of years (!) later, my dad took me down to the YMCA for a Father/son group address on the "birds and the bees".  Lots were classmates in one class or another - and we all laughed at school after that, pretending we'd known all along.  Stupid kids ... too bad there wasn't one word in that group-class about sex with boys ...

• Like 2

I was 13, in the toilet attached to the school sports pavilion. I'd been finding stroking my erect dick since I was 10 and had something like an orgasm except what came out was more like piss than cum. That day it just felt, looked and smelled so different, so I knew that was my first ejaculation.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 10:25 AM, Dickgently said:

12 for me. Classic “nocturnal emission” thing where I woke up with my dick hanging out of my PJs and stuck to the sheet.

First time on purpose was 13, rubbing on a pillow, looking at the lingerie in the Sears catalog. 🙄 

HOT.

I believe it might have been early - when I was born - I and my father are uncut - hung - we showered together - making sure my uncut dick was clean - learning from my Dad - doing his ! My Family , Mother and Dad was Free expressing their sexual habits and touching in Public  !  My Mother was a Beautiful Italian female with Big Breasts - she love showing them off - bra less - thin shirts - love the stares from others !

I would have just turned 10. The gal I had been enjoying sex with loved that I had not reached the ability to cum yet, but was hard and always ready to fuck. One day we were doing the nasty up in her room like usual and about 20 minutes into fucking I suddenly felt like I had to piss. She tried to pull off me but I didn't quite get all the way out of her and came all over the crotch of her torn open pantyhose. She was so angry she made me lick my own sperm from her - my first submission and my first taste of cum.

• Like 1

I was 12.  Was staying overnight night at a friends house and we were playing around when both of us got boners.  We started playing with our tiny hard dicks when he said we should get some Vaseline.  I put some in my dick and was feeling really good stroking myself when all of a sudden I shot a load all over his sheets.  He was grossed out at it and ran to get some paper towels to wipe it up.  He never let me stay over again, but I had a brand new friend that I played with every day from then on.

I had to come back for more - reading others experiences - realizing I was very fortunate being with a family love expressing their sexual feels .  I was very shy being young - did not know but it was family I live and trusted with !  My Dad helping me - washing my uncut dick , like his , making sure my dick kept clean - feeling erections - I was embarrass at a early age - Dad said it was ok ! Then , the tailor , mom took me there having a suit made ( think I was about 7 ) , tailor fooling around with me / my new pants - getting a erection . I felt safe - mom was there - mom was surprised - we had a talk at home .  I went back to the tailor business ( few blocks away from the house ) and trying on clothes - had to take a piss - so did the tailor - both of us pissing - both uncut meats - showing me a drop of oil on our dicks - massaging them - showing me pictures - felt safe with him .  Then other times - my mother gotten a divorce and now she developing as a sexual female in public and bars !