Bottom to a bottom.

coastalbender

On 4/11/2019 at 9:44 AM, hungry_hole said:

Someone who's "officially versatile" is usually someone who enjoys both roles and who says that in his profile so he can get approached by both tops and bottoms.

"Total bottoms" are those guys who really enjoy getting fucked and being bred and the say that in their profiles so when someone approaches them they better be someone in the mood to fuck. But it doesn't mean that a total bottom can never fuck and breed a hole, especially in group scenes like gang-bangs and bathhouses.  But it seems to me that many total bottoms take their role very seriously and refuse to get off by unloading in someone's hole because they think that it may jeopardize their bottom role.  I'm talking about breeding  a hole just to go home instead of jerking off.

Same here. There have been many times when at the bathhouse I've been bred by a bottom who's just horny and wants to unload and go home.

I'm just not turned on by men's asses. Cocks, yes, ass, no. Just not my thing and has nothing to do with "role".

6 hours ago, coastalbender said:

I'm just not turned on by men's asses. Cocks, yes, ass, no. Just not my thing and has nothing to do with "role".

To clarify things, I'm talking about a bottom who spends a few hour at a bathhouse sucking cock, getting fucked and hopefully taking a few loads. I'm not talking about a bottom in a 1-1 sex session.

No matter how much of a bottom some guys are, once the evening is over and they wanna go home many are horny feeling the cum in their hole, or they watch a gangbang and get turned on by a freshly bred hole, they decide to shoot their loads before going home. 

I mention this because I've noticed that many bottoms feel that if they ever top they are not real bottoms. When that's not the case.

On 4/11/2019 at 8:44 AM, hungry_hole said:

"Total bottoms" are those guys who really enjoy getting fucked and being bred and the say that in their profiles so when someone approaches them they better be someone in the mood to fuck. But it doesn't mean that a total bottom can never fuck and breed a hole, especially in group scenes like gang-bangs and bathhouses.  But it seems to me that many total bottoms take their role very seriously and refuse to get off by unloading in someone's hole because they think that it may jeopardize their bottom role.  I'm talking about breeding  a hole just to go home instead of jerking off.

Some of us do indeed take our role as total bottoms very seriously - in every setting. It may surprise you to learn that some of us don’t get ourselves off at all after an evening of service. We just go home when the Tops are satisfied. Our role isn’t “threatened” by fucking another man - it simply isn’t a service we offer. We’re not afraid to do it; it just has zero to do with who we are or why we’re there.

I think your confusion on this issue would be less if all those bottoms who do occasionally Top would stop calling themselves “total” bottoms. By definition, they’re not - they’re vers bottoms. Your comments would make more sense applied to that group. But there is a population of us true, non-vers, total bottoms about whom your assertions are simply mistaken.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Over the past few years I’ve developed a close friendship with two other bottom guys and we have great fun together! We never fuck each other, but really enjoy going out together (restaurants, clubs, bathhouses, book stores), serving top men together and eating cum out of each other.  Last time I went out with one of my bottom friends, we were in the dark back room at a SF bar and we stood side-by-side, facing the wall, jeans down on our ankles, our asses out and available. We had a great time as one or both of us had a top’s cock in us, sometimes both at the same time! SO MUCH FUN! We’ve also shared tops from Grindr. 

LOVE CUMDUMP BROTHERS!!!

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

Over the past few years I’ve developed a close friendship with two other bottom guys and we have great fun together! We never fuck each other, but really enjoy going out together (restaurants, clubs, bathhouses, book stores), serving top men together and eating cum out of each other.  Last time I went out with one of my bottom friends, we were in the dark back room at a SF bar and we stood side-by-side, facing the wall, jeans down on our ankles, our asses out and available. We had a great time as one or both of us had a top’s cock in us, sometimes both at the same time! SO MUCH FUN! We’ve also shared tops from Grindr. 

LOVE CUMDUMP BROTHERS!!!

What he said^^

Been in that situ....

Total bottom here, but  i agree, never say never. I am not threatened by my bottom status, if  i don't want or feel like fucking I won't.

Thing is I love arse's, seeing, feeling, most definately eating the beautiful sexy hole right out and deeply, love them.

Guygonebads arse is awesome, reckon I could do all that, eat the cum out and slide a length in, if he allowed.....😘

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

What he said^^

Been in that situ....

Total bottom here, but  i agree, never say never. I am not threatened by my bottom status, if  i don't want or feel like fucking I won't.

Thing is I love arse's, seeing, feeling, most definately eating the beautiful sexy hole right out and deeply, love them.

Guygonebads arse is awesome, reckon I could do all that, eat the cum out and slide a length in, if he allowed.....😘

Please do... I’ll take whatever u want to give me @DarkroomTaker

• Like 1

I'm definitely a lot more open to playing with other bottoms than I used to be. I guess I probably saw them as competitors for the cocks and loads. Now I like to think of them as wing men. Wing bottoms? I like bottom brothers better. Sometimes I get such a craving to eat out a hot cummy butt and that's something you generally don't find on a total top. Hot butt -sure. But cummy, fucked out, sloppy -not so much. I could eat a hot cummy butt for hours!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I find that a lot of interesting things happen in the heat of passion; I have had tops bottom, and bottoms top. That is why I define myself as a vers-bottom. I mostly bottom yet there have been occasions, where I will be the top.

My best action is always when I hang out with another bottom. Usually we start out with each other just sucking and eating ass and end with us inviting tops over. Spent many a long weekend with a bottom buddy and taking as much cock and as many loads as time allows