Bottoms Wanted

PHXariesAZ

Part 8
David could see Beni was about ready to craft after the jocks were done.  He told Benji, “I think it’s time for you to crash.  Go ahead and let yourself sleep.  I’ll join you I a few minutes.  I just want to start digitizing the video so I can edit it tomorrow.”

David covered Benji with a sheet as he started to load an the video into the editing program.  He knew it would take sometime for it all to load.  He then joined Benji in bed as the two dozed off.

Benji woke with a slightly clearer head recalling what he’d done at the party and, recently, with the 3 jocks.  He was slightly panicked over letting so many men fuck him raw and cum in his ass.  He knew that he was very careless letting that happen and that he couldn’t let it happen ever again.

Then he felt that he wasn’t alone as a pair of arms reach out and grabbed him tight ass he heard David say, “Good morning babe.”

Benji felt David’s hard cock against his side.  Without knowing why, Benji turned his back towards his bed mate and backed his ass onto his bare cock.  He knew it was risky, but he couldn’t deny himself or anyone who was going to fuck him the pleasure of his ass raw.

A moan was heard from both Benji and the man who introduced him to do many pleasurable things over the past 2 days.  David delivered a powerful fuck as they lay um their sides in his bed with Benji pushing his ass back match every stroke into his body.

David made sure Benji enjoyed ever inch of his cock further cementing the kid’s need for cock and cum.  The moans from the teen were unmistakably apparent to be from let pleasure.  In Benji’s mind he was receiving pleasure from giving David his ass to fuck and breed.

As if on instinct, Benji began to ask for David to bed him, give him his cum, even asked fit his gift as the fuck progressed.  David began to wonder if the twink was stand to understand all that he had been really getting from all the cum he had received.

When Benji said, “C'mon, give it to me.   You know I want your cum.  Breed me!  Breed me!” sent David over the edge as he yelled out, “OH FUCK!  TAKE MY DIRTY CUM!  YOU ARE SUCH A CUM SLUT!”

As the two laid there I David’s bed recovering from their fuck.  David’s cock was still lodged inside Benji’s ass as the David let Benji know, “I think we both need a shower before I the you back to your car.”  Benji reluctantly agreed as the two got to and headed to shower up.  After drying off and getting dressed they had something to eat.

As they sat at the table David explained a new “app” that was added to his phone, “I added the group’s app to your phone.  You’ll need to set a password to access it where you will find the first name and phone number of every member of our group.  Next to each member name there will be a symbol and each has a arterial meaning of the member’s generosity.  A ‘$’ means the member shows his generosity in the form of cash, a ‘Gift Box’ means the member shows his generosity in the form of gifts and a ‘Airplane’ means the member shows his generosity by taking you in trips.”

David then handed Benji the envelope containing the $135 John gave him Saturday telling him, “These are the tips you earned at the party except one from me.”  David then gave the somewhat stunned teen a $50 dollar bill and added, “The members of the group want you to attend future parties.”

Benji gave David a big hug and asked, “Can I make tips like this at future parties?”

David was honest, “The tips you have always depend on who fucks you.”

Benji nodded understanding what David was telling him.  He then told the newbie about the promise me made to Arthur, “I want to remind you that you have a appointment with Arthur at how club, Manhole Underground this Wednesday after you get off school.  He’ll be at the club around 2:30.”

Benji vaguely remembered Arthur talking to him about a job, but what can an 18 year old do in a bar?

Edited by PHXariesAZ
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 14

On 7/24/2018 at 2:50 AM, PHXariesAZ said:

...GIVE ME YOUR HOT LOAD!  I WANT YOUR GIFT, YOUR DNA!”

wow #PHXariesAZ .... you are gifted ... in many ways and have all our attention...

Keep writing !!!! 

• Like 1

Part 9
When Benji got home his mother asked how his friend was gong.  Benji didn’t know until David told him as he stopped him off at his car that they sent a text to his mom telling hey that his friend was not feeling well and his parents were out of town and that he be home Sunday afternoon when his friend’s parents got home.  She also thanked him for letting her know and that he was a good friend to take care of someone in that situation.

It’s just been Benji and his mom since his father’s death when he was only 5.  Probably explains the deep down daddy issue the teen unknowingly has hidden.  His mother gave him a lot of freedom never really giving hima curfew as long as she knew where he was.

Growing up like most boys he was raised in a heterosexual world.  He thought his end all be all was to be with a woman.  After what he experienced this past weekend, his entire view had changed.  It felt natural to have another guy fuck and breed him.  Be couldn’t imagine anything other than doing that he rest of his life.

Benji attempted to do (what little) homework he had due Monday at school.  He couldn’t get it out of his head the discovery he made about getting fucked.  He was so very horny and finally his cock was responding with getting semi-hard.  By the time he had finished dinner his dick was so hard he thought it could cut glass.

He jerked of and experienced the strongest orgasm he’d ever had in his young life.  He actually remained hard after he had finally sir his wad and jerked off again.  He was able to cum 2 more times before he finally went soft.

As he lay in bed drifting off to sleep his mind wondered to a dark place thinking about all the unprotected sex be had over the weekend.  He had to admit to himself that he looked how all the men wanted to fuck him and the joy each one received from being able to cum inside him.

Although be knew it wasn’t the brightest idea, he liked how it felt to him when someone’s cock throbbing inside his ass at its delivered a load of creamy cum.  He was going to get that feeling again no matter the consequences.  He drifted off to sleep and had some strange, vivid dreams.

One is his dreams was about Andrew fucking him non-stop.  He kept breeding Benji over and over again each time telling the teen that the was giving him a gift he’d never forget.  Benji woke from that dream with cum in his shorts.  He remembered a lot of the things that were said to him and that he said to the men who fucking and breeding him at the party.

He got on his computer and looked up ‘gifting’, ‘knocked up’ and ‘impregnate’ as related to gay sex.  He discovered a website called Breeding Zone and what he discovered shocked him, but the more he read it also incredibly turned him on.  He started reading done if the stories and discovered that getting ‘knocked up’ or 'gifted' with HIV want the end, but a beginning.  He realized that he was free to enjoy fucking the way it was meant to be done by men, raw and uninhibited.

He did his best to get through the next few days as best he could.  He was jerking off multiple times a day.  As he made it through school on Wednesday he knew he was gong to see Arthur that afternoon.  Secretly he hoped Arthur would fuck him, but we’re about a job so it might be all business.

Once school ended Benji practically ran to his car and headed for Manhole Underground.  He pulled up to a nice size club with a big parking lot.  There was one car park near the backdoor.  Benji parked his car next that single car and found the backdoor unlocked.

As he walked through the door he was greeted by a smiling Arthur who gave him a hug and a kiss before telling him, “Make sure the back door is locked.  The club during open until 6.”

Benji made sure the door was locked.  Arthur gave the twink a tour of his club showing him the bar area, the dance floor, the theater where he explained once sex shows were performed and the 6 private rooms where ‘couples' could go to fuck.

After the tour Arthur asked if Benji, “What do you think of the place?”

Benji admitted, “I don’t have much up compare it to, this is the first gay bar I’ve ever been inside.  I think it’s very nice.  But how can an 18 year old work at a bar, what would I do here?”

Arthur explained, “Although you can’t drink, the state will allow someone 18 years old to work in a bar.  While your leaning how to be a server we’ll have you bussing the tables, picking up empty drinks.  From now until you graduate you’ll when Friday night 9 pm to Saturday 6 am, Saturday night 9 pm to Sunday 6 am.  Of course you get one weekend off a month to attend our group party.  The job pays $8 an hour plus tips.  Most of the guys who work for new can take Home $200 to $300 I tips a night.  There are a few ways you can earn extra money of you’re interested.”

Benji was impressed with the potential money me could make working at the bar.  The fact that he’d be around a number of hot guys was a bonus.

Arthur told Benjis, “Let’s get you uniform.”  As the two walked towards the back office to where the uniforms were kept, Athur went on,  “A hot looking, young man like yourself will attract a lot of attention from a certain clientele that come to the bar.  They would pay money to see you perform a live sex show.  You’d be paid 25% of what is collected for that show.  That includes what is collected from anyone who is in the theater and the cost paid by the person who requested the show.  That potentially could be a $100 to $250.”

Benji liked the idea of having sex with others watching and getting paid for the pleasure.  He’d already had sex with others watching him, why not get paid for echoing exactly what he enjoyed, getting fucked.

Arthur had one last thing to tell him before bent Benji his uniform, “There’s one more way to earn extra money, “You can also get paid by some of the men who got to this club the a private fuck session.  Those private session are only done here at the bar in of our private rooms.  You could earn another $200 to $500 for one private fuck session.”

Arthur had Benji get naked so that he could get the new employee's measurements; waist, inseam, height, weight, etc.  He then unlocked a locker, went through the various items stored within it and pulled out 2 of everything; 2 leather jocks, 2 leather vests, 2 pair leather chaps, 2 pair thick, white, athletic socks and a single pair black boots.

Benji tried everything on and it for perfectly to the point it showed off his ass that Arthur commented, “Those look so damn good on your body you look very fuckable.  You’re going to be very popular around here with a lot of our regulars.  I wouldn’t bee surprised to see you have good money in tips, live shows and in private.

Arthur then pulled a pipe and a small baggie of Tina.  He loaded the pipe and lit the torch that was  starting to heat the bowl.  Benji watched in anticipation of getting high again.  After Arthur took a big hit he handed the pipe to Benji.

Arthur got on his knees behind his newest employee and began up eat his perfectly framed ass as Benji was heating the bowl.  The teen’s ass opened up easily allowing Arthur to blow the smoke from the hit he had taken into Benji’s ass as he took a deep hit he his own.  The combination of the smoke in his ass and lungs doubled the effect as Arthur proceeded to rim the twink.

Between his moans of approval, Benji continued to hit the pipe before Arthur asked for it so he take a few hits of his own.  After he had taken several in a row, he handed the pipe back to Benji suggesting, “Let’s move this onto the theater stage where I can show you the equipment.”

Once in the stage Arthur practically attacked the more high and horny teen.  A naked Arthur helped the teen into the sling on stage and rammed his cock deep inside Benji in one swift move.  Once he had impaled the twink, he helped guide his feet into the stirrups as he derived a solid asspounding.

Benji was finally getting the fucking be needed.  He knew he was going to like working at the bar, he figured the best perk were going to be the drugs and fucking.  And at the rate Arthur was now fucking him, he figured his ass was about to be filled.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 16

i

Part 10
Benji was very popular at the bar, as were the all the twinkies Arthur hired.  He became a major cum slut in a very short time.  The monthly parties were getting better with new bottoms every now and then.

Sam was the bouncer at the local 24 and under club.  The club has been having an issue with gay boys forcibly being fucked in the bathroom.  It was the same story, the guy was gay, 18-20 years old, kind of skinny, and he  was given a drink by someone me had just met.

After he swallowed about half of the beverage me started to feel woozy and the generous guy who bought them the drink helps them into an empty stall in the bathroom.  There he pushes them against the wall, forces their pants down and (basically) rapes them.  Sam finds out about these since he is not only the bar’s bouncer, but an ex-county deputy sheriff, and although the guys were raped, none of them want to file a police report.

He has a good idea who the guy is and comes up with a plan to catch him.  He asks if he can use Benji as bait and they plan it for a Friday night when there is a group party planned. The plan is for Benji to lure this 18 year old punk into raping, except when if comes to Benji, you can’t rape the willing.

Benji made sure he attracted the Devin of the guy Sam knew was committing these rapes.  There were a couple guys there to make sure that Benji didn’t end up being drugged like had done to his victims.  Benji just had to act the part.

After someone saw the generous guy approach Benji with the ‘spiked’ drink it was quickly replaced with a clean one.  As intended, Benji had over half the drink consumed when he stated to act ‘out of it’ as the 18 year old rapist helped him to the bathroom.

They had him once he started fuck Benji when him saying a low ‘No, don't’ over and over again.  Sam, along with another member of the group busted into the bathroom stall on him fucking Benji, showed a couple of bags and told him, “YOU’RE UNDER ARREST FOR RAPE!”

He attempted to talk his way out of it answering back, “This guy asked me to take him into the bathroom and fuck him.”

Sam then asked Benji, “Hey buddy, did you ask to be fucked here in the bathroom?”

The rapist was starting to tell Sam that he was a little drunk and probably couldn’t answer when he shocked to here his rape victim answer, “No I didn't, he brought me into the bathroom, pulled my shorts and underwear off and started fucking me.  I said ‘No, don't’ as he continued to fuck me.”

The kid turned white as a sheet as they pulled him out of the stall and handcuffed him before leading him out to Sam’s car.  The member with Sam pretended to comfort Benji before they went out too his car and headed to the group party.  Before Sam out him in the car he grabbed his wallet hang his name and address.  There was a picture of him with some cute girl on formal attire.

Sam read off his information of his license, name, address, etc.  He asked, “So , our rapist has a gave Charles W. Wallace, III.  You wouldn’t be related to the Wallace family that owns the manufacturing plant just outside of town? And is this a picture of you and your girlfriend?”

The kid began to cry as he answered, “My life will be over of anyone finds out about this.  I’m not gay, the girl been working a lot lately and I just needed to get off.  I figured fucking a fag isn’t cheating since he’s a fag.”

Sam snapped back at him, “Boy, that’s the wrong thing to say” and with that getting said, Sam drove off.

About 20 min later me pulled up to the party house and took Charles directly to the pool.  Looking around Charles saw only naked men.  He was still handcuffed as they stripped of his clothes, ‘helped’ into a sling and restrained his arms and legs.

Sam was standing over him naked like Charles, looked down at him and said, “It's the for you to learn what it’s like to be raped, but I’ve got a feeling you’re going to end up enjoying getting fucked.  In fact, I think you’re going to love it!”

As that was said someone shoved a large pieces of Tina inside his ass and as Charles we complaining wait the burning in his ass, Sam tied a the tourniquet on his arm and administered a generous slam.  The bound rapist coughed out hard as Sam wasted go time and slammed all 9” of his cock balls deep.

Once Charles was through his coughing and realized he was getting fucked he couldn’t ignore the pleasure he was getting and instantly goading when each thrust.  The couldn’t believe how good it felt.

He looked around at all the guys fucking the group bottoms and recognized Benji who was in the other sing getting fucked.  In his drugged you mind he recognized him, but couldn’t figure it out that he was set up.

He was suddenly slapped by Sam who told him, “Look at me Chuck.  I can tell you like getting fucked.”  Sam grabbed his hard cock giving it a couple strokes before continuing, “Now your going to know what it feels like to very bred. I’m about to fill your ass with a huge load of my poz cum.  I haven't cum inn live two weeks and stopped taking my meds.  I’m sure my viral load is in the millions by now.  I’m going to knock you up, impregnate you with my seed.  I’m going to own your ass from this night on.”

Even in his drugged up mind, Charles understood what he was being told as he looked into the mirror above the sling to see Sam’s bare cock inside his ass as he can’t it spasm filling him with a huge load of poz cum.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1

6 hours ago, negbtm said:

Is Benji poz now? How many weeks or months passed between this most recent chapter and the one before it?

Not everyone gets the fuck flu at the same time as some get it a few week after and some a few months later. 

• Like 1