What is your Ultimate Sexual Fantasy?

Pig Bottom

I get a message from a woman who wants to take her husband down a couple of pegs. He's a ripped frat jock fucker. So, I arrange to "break in" (with a little help from her). I restrain him, tying him face down...not saying a word. I take scissors and cut off his clothes (slowly). She is video taping the entire episode (without him knowing it). I crawl up between his legs, my cock hard as fuck. I open up his cheeks...he begs me not to do anything. He fights every step of the way, trying to turn his ass every time I get close to his bud. I get a bit rough and he soon realizes that he must succumb. I take my 8 inch cock and slowly push in...very slowly. I want him to feel every inch..every vein. He's whimpering. Finally, I'm all the way in...raw. I hold it there for a little while and let him get used to the size. Soon I start to slowly pump. He resists, but I force him to push back with every stroke. I tell him that it'll be over soon (a lie). I reach around and pull on his small stubby fat dick with some lube. It's half hard. Now with every downstroke with my dick, I stroke his cock...pushing him to the edge. I open some poppers and push them up his nose. While all of this is happening, the room begins to fill up with guys. I had posted a message on multiple websites about a hot fuck session with a pig bottom. They don't know the scene, but I do. Soon, I'm plowing his virgin hole and he's totally mine. He wants it, and I'm going to give it to him. I speed up the effort and he begins to beg for it. I oblige, flooding his ass with a weeks worth of pent up cum. I leave my cock in him twitching. I don't let him cum. After I pull out, I tell him that the night has just started. Soon, one by one the guys take their turns using this fucker. Big dicks. Fat dicks. Long dicks. Hairy dicks. I make him take every one. Each guy drops a load and then leaves. Finally, after hours of being used, I take my turn again. He knows it's me. This time I'm going to get him off while I fuck him. I get him up on his knees and jack him while he pushes his ass harder against my cock. He uses my cock to get himself off. Finally as he gets close, I push really hard into him and flood his ass while he spews loads and loads of cum. He shivers as I deep fuck him as he cums. I slowly pull out of his sloppy hole. As he collapses, I whisper in his ear that the whole event was video taped, so if he told anyone, he'd regret it. As I slap his ass, I tell him to be nicer to his wife. I loosen the restraints and leave.

Good story BREEDmeRAW. I'm a top and had a great poz bottom-hairy body, huge cock. He was my slave for a little over 5 years. One of the best times was at IML. My goal for him was to take as many cum loads in his body as he could. The total amount was 185 over 4 days. It was a hot weekend for me just having him used, seeded, and bred. Most of the guys lined-up and fucked for a little time. I made him save a lot of it and he ate a lot of it and also met a few other pigs who did the same. I also went to Man's Country and Steamworks, but most of it happened at the hotel. He had to move so I've been without a slave for a few years. I've been advertising for a new pigslave for years but no-one seems real. Why is it hard to find a devoted cumpig slave? What I'd like to do with my next slave is have his sexcapades documented-maybe filmed, but I made my last slave keep a journal of his actions. Hope to also find it and when I do, everyone is welcome to breed him.

To be taken to a sexual club by a girlfriend/wife, led to a room with about 30 naked shaved men and then have her strip me down to nothing in front of them all. She takes out some vasoline and uses two fingers to really grease up my ass and get it all up in there. Then she takes some baby oil and drenches my shaved body down. At this point she motions to the crowd that I am all theirs. "Bareback only boys. Feel free to DP him as much as you like." she mentions. She whispers in my ear, "This is your ass to mouth merry-go-round. Have fun...lots of fun. I'll be in the next room having my own ass to mouth gang bang. By the way..." as she switches ears, " I expect no less than 20 loads of cum in your ass when I come back. That's how many will be in mine, and you are going to eat it out of me."

• 5 months later...

I have a fantasy that is quite impossible... a gang bang in which a bottom is bred repeatedly by a number of handsome men, all of whom are identical; clones of one another. It was inspired when I passed through a small town in the near-south and was struck by how similar in appearance all the young men were.

To get fucked by a room full of hot, hairy and fit white poz tops. I would love to be in a sling and have everyone in leather gear. I would want some with biohazard tats and with cock rings around their gorgeous pole. I want to feel each poz load rip deeper than the last and have the poz tops be verbal about pozzing my cunt. Then have everyone piss on me and then a top slowly fuck the toxic loads in and out of my ass till i shoot my last neg load. After that i want all the tops so sit down and pass my mouth around the room and finally all cum on my face at once.

I get a message from a woman who wants to take her husband down a couple of pegs. He's a ripped frat jock fucker. So, I arrange to "break in" (with a little help from her). I restrain him, tying him face down...not saying a word. I take scissors and cut off his clothes (slowly). She is video taping the entire episode (without him knowing it). I crawl up between his legs, my cock hard as fuck. I open up his cheeks...he begs me not to do anything. He fights every step of the way, trying to turn his ass every time I get close to his bud. I get a bit rough and he soon realizes that he must succumb. I take my 8 inch cock and slowly push in...very slowly. I want him to feel every inch..every vein. He's whimpering. Finally, I'm all the way in...raw. I hold it there for a little while and let him get used to the size. Soon I start to slowly pump. He resists, but I force him to push back with every stroke. I tell him that it'll be over soon (a lie). I reach around and pull on his small stubby fat dick with some lube. It's half hard. Now with every downstroke with my dick, I stroke his cock...pushing him to the edge. I open some poppers and push them up his nose. While all of this is happening, the room begins to fill up with guys. I had posted a message on multiple websites about a hot fuck session with a pig bottom. They don't know the scene, but I do. Soon, I'm plowing his virgin hole and he's totally mine. He wants it, and I'm going to give it to him. I speed up the effort and he begins to beg for it. I oblige, flooding his ass with a weeks worth of pent up cum. I leave my cock in him twitching. I don't let him cum. After I pull out, I tell him that the night has just started. Soon, one by one the guys take their turns using this fucker. Big dicks. Fat dicks. Long dicks. Hairy dicks. I make him take every one. Each guy drops a load and then leaves. Finally, after hours of being used, I take my turn again. He knows it's me. This time I'm going to get him off while I fuck him. I get him up on his knees and jack him while he pushes his ass harder against my cock. He uses my cock to get himself off. Finally as he gets close, I push really hard into him and flood his ass while he spews loads and loads of cum. He shivers as I deep fuck him as he cums. I slowly pull out of his sloppy hole. As he collapses, I whisper in his ear that the whole event was video taped, so if he told anyone, he'd regret it. As I slap his ass, I tell him to be nicer to his wife. I loosen the restraints and leave.

Now THAT'S my fantasy: Being that tied up guy!

Many men's fav fetish. Cuckolds are the most common race in this world. Those married guys crave for nothing else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ACuckold

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html

http://********.com/channels/new-cuckold-1.html

Ultimate fantasy? Something like this:

My big top sadistic muscle daddy meets me in a new city, where I know no one. We spend the night cruising bars, while he looks for other dominant top men... any will do so long as they're masculine, aggressive, and horny to breed ass. So he's giving out contact info for the hotel we're staying at, but I don't know who he's inviting, and who he's just chatting with.

A few hours later, after Daddy's gotten a few drinks down my throat, we're back at the hotel. He orders me on my knees, and tells me to worship him. While I'm busy complying, sniffing his crotch, licking his balls, and nursing on his cock, he ties my hands in front of me and blindfolds me. Next thing I know, I'm buzzing pretty good, face down on the bed, my hands secured above me. I hear the door open, voices, but I'm focused on the sound of my Daddys voice... listening for instructions. I hear him whisper in my ear to be a good boy, and let his buddies use me. I have no idea who these men are, but I'm willing, eager, and horny for cum.

The next couple hours are bliss... and hell. One by one, these men mount me, slide their cocks into my ass and fuck me. I feel their breath on the back of my neck, I smell the alcohol and sweat from them. They picked the biggest man to go first... the weight of him forces the breath from me, and his thick cock splits me wide open. It hurts, and I cry out in pain, but my orders are to please these men, so I bite my lip and bear it. He fucks me deep... very deep... I could swear each thrust was designed to inflict pain, not pleasure. It's not long before the stud's breath quickens, his cock turns rock hard. I beg him to breed me, plead with him to force his seed into me. He wraps his hands around my throat, rams his cock in as far as he can, and floods my ass with his load.

There's more cocks, more seed, and each time my ass is looser, more open, raw, and wet with the spunk from these men. Each seems to be on a mission to wreck me... it's not that they're fucking me hard, more that they're pushing in deep, stretching my hole, tring to plant their loads as deep as possible. And each time I beg for the breeding I'm about to receive. I'm in a lot of pain by the time the last man mounts me, and the force of his seed pumping into me stings... I know I've been torn open. Through it all, my daddy is telling me I'm a good boy for obeying, that I have no choice, and these men are here to breed me.

The men leave after chatting with daddy for a bit. I hear them talking about me, about how much they enjoyed breeding a hot bottom. The blindfold comes off, and I realize I'm covered in sweat & lube, and I have the seed of a good half dozen men flowing through me. I turn to my daddy, smile, and that's when he tells me "Boy, you'll never be the same again... not after tonight".

To be fucked or be a fucker within 5-10 handsome (in some way) guys between 20 and 40 or something like that yo, all naked or wearing only dark or white socks. Kissing, smelling fresh sweat, fucking and tasting shaven arses and cocks. That really turns me on.