Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

9 hours ago, NordicBtm said:

Of all the countless times I’ve been fucked I once asked a guy to pull out when he disclosed he was poz. It was about 1 year into my bb pig journey and I was neg for neg lol. When it was time to cum he buried his cock deep and said “where do you want this load slut?” As he came hard inside me. I was confused about it when it happened but jerked off to it lots of times after it and learned my lesson. Poz loads are even hotter to receive as a gift 💦🐽☣️

C'mon 🤨, a guy wants the pleasure of a raw cock fucking but, doesn't want his fucker, the pleasure of unloading. That's just plain fucking selfish. No cock fucks me raw & doesn't get the pleasure of seeding me after a good ploughing. I'm totally there for a fuckers pleasure & his load up my cunt. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 7/30/2024 at 5:18 PM, Erik62 said:

C'mon 🤨, a guy wants the pleasure of a raw cock fucking but, doesn't want his fucker, the pleasure of unloading. That's just plain fucking selfish. No cock fucks me raw & doesn't get the pleasure of seeding me after a good ploughing. I'm totally there for a fuckers pleasure & his load up my cunt. 

I’m not sure you read all of what I wrote… no disagreement here.

I get so turned on  when I ll be to tell an poz  guy to fuck me bareback but to pull out be dumps loads in me with out telling me such a turn on that 

• Like 1

On 7/30/2024 at 8:18 AM, Erik62 said:

Exactly. I am as much of a cum slut as i am a cock slut

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting to find the Alpha Male who will mount me bareback and breed me with or without being POZ.  I won't refuse either way, but I always ask my Tops to use me while I'm restrained, blindfolded and ring gagged, so I can't change my mind, but they have all used condoms..... so far.