Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

In my past I've agreed to pull out ... can't say my track record is so good though - ended up completely flooding he fella once - and the other time - well I did pull out but that first big blast was still inside him. Whups.

Pulling out before you cum is pretty much like a top saying "oh I'll only put in the tip" to a virgin bottom who's never taken a big cock before... its always a lie :-)

• Upvote 2

I went over to this one guys house for a bj and he ended up fucking my ass. He was only in me for less than a minute and I got off. I pulled out of him before he could shoot his load in me and i asked if he wanted help getting off. He said I just did...in your ass. He didn't make a sound so I didn't know. I was trying to be careful at the time but it really turned me on that he didn't give me the choice. He marked his territory that night.

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

My opinion about this is about 6 posts up but it got me curious. Last night I hooked up with a heavy top and in the middle of fucking I asked him to pull out just to see what he would say. He wrapped his arms around my waist and said "No fucking way" and proceeded to hold me so I couldn't move and thrust furiously and sank it balls deep filling me with cum and wouldn't pull out until it popped out.

He was not happy at the time and I don't blame him. He's there to breed, not to waste his precious seed.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Pulling my cock out of his hole is not an option. Once I'm in, I only make deposits. A fag's job is to please real men, and I won't make his job easier. Bottoms should know their place and understand that they don't turn away a gift of cum. 'It ain't love till you spit and shove.' Breed n'seed is my motto.

• Upvote 1

I will pullout if asked beforehand. But thinking about it, I don't ever remember being asked to by a guy I was fucking raw. Now women, that's another story, been asked several times. I also will use a condom if asked. Rather the bottom be happy and want to fuck again than mad about it. The few who initially started with condoms though, seem to all wind up wanting it bare later anyway.

That being said, I will normally ask anyone who is fucking me to pull out and let me watch them cum. But that's a fetish, I like to watch them cum, and let them know it, some in some out is fine with me.