Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

The first time I got fucked it was bareback. Then the next guy I asked to put on a condom. Just so I could feel that. But I didn't like the feel of a condom and he was more than happy to take it off. But I did ask him to pull out before cumming. Though he turned me on so much that while he was fucking me, I yelled for him to pump his cum deep inside me. And he did. Several times!

I have never pulled out when fucking a guy. I always get my nut in him as deep as possible. After I cum in him I fuck him for a few more minutes and pull out and start jacking my dick, pretending I am about to shoot all over his ass (most of the guys I have done this with all do the same thing so it makes it easier to get away with this) and the guy will usually move out of the way so no cum will get in or on his ass or he wants to watch me cum and when he moves that is when I "lose my hard on" and the urge to nut on him and I let my dick go soft. I got my nut in him without him knowing and I made him feel guilty thinking that he caused me to lose my hard on lol.

LOL Is this even a serious conversation? [i mean that sarcastically, I can see that it is.] But when I top there is no fucking way I'm pulling out. I've stealth fucked my loads into a btm - and, frankly, it only gets hotter for me if you tell me you don't want my load in you.

Now, on a related note, I was at a video store last week. There was no action. This young eastern European kid came in and I knew I was too old for him (it happens...sigh). But there was nothing going on so I motioned for him to head into the booth next to mine. He pulls out his long uncut dick and I take it down my throat. I must have worked that dick for at least 20 minutes (and loved every second) and then the stupid sonofabitch pulls out to waste his nut on the floor. What the fuck! Asshole.

In my opinion, I don't think (we) bottoms really want you to pull out -- we want bare cock and cum, but sometimes we feel conflicted about our desire and the potential consequences thus asking a top to pull out in order to momentarily relieve our mental stress (and responsibility) for the "approach/avoidance" conflict -- this is primarily the case with my younger, more naive btm pals at least -- guys comfortable with their decisions tend to accept responsibility for their choices and enjoy the ride without the games/drama

Guest ocboy91

I was getting fucked by a guy bareback and I had not yet discussed status. When he said he was close to cumming, I asked him to pull out but he just held me down and fucked his load into me. One of the hottest fucks i've had.

I had many bottoms ask me that. I always cum half in their ass and then pull out and the rest goes on their ass or mouth. I have also fucked bottoms and seeded then but never told them I did. I did that only because to me, if you can take my dick raw you should be able to take my cum as well. There is no difference.

I agree with BBDreamer, the whole point of fucking bare is to fill the bottom with hot spunk. If I were in the situation where the bottom asked me to pull out, I'd just silently cum and keep fucking for a bit.

Since I bottom a lot these days, I'm happy to be filled, but there is a certain part of me that says I'd like to tell the top to pull out just so he can hold me down and force me to take his seed!

I agree with BBDreamer, the whole point of fucking bare is to fill the bottom with hot spunk. If I were in the situation where the bottom asked me to pull out, I'd just silently cum and keep fucking for a bit.

Since I bottom a lot these days, I'm happy to be filled, but there is a certain part of me that says I'd like to tell the top to pull out just so he can hold me down and force me to take his seed!

hornyasfuck...you make me Horny as Fuck for your fuck. I'd love to ask you to pull-out only to have you drive your seed deeper into me. HOT! I'm hard and stroking right now. I'd love to be filled with our spunk...just DON'T do it quietly.