Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

I am married and bi but with limited experience. I met a guy on CL, nice professional guy, in the medical field. We started with condoms but when I wasn't looking he took it off and fucked me till he came in me. I have to admit, I was scared, and hotter than I have ever been all wrapped into one.

My motto is once you're in, you're not coming out until you've finished inside me. No pullouts ever. When tops start fucking me, I usually run a line of dialog that includes, "I want your cum deep inside me/ I need your cum deep inside me/ Don't pull out until you've cum inside me/Shoot your DNA deep inside me." I've found this way there's no mistaking exactly what I want.

My motto is once you're in, you're not coming out until you've finished inside me. No pullouts ever. When tops start fucking me, I usually run a line of dialog that includes, "I want your cum deep inside me/ I need your cum deep inside me/ Don't pull out until you've cum inside me/Shoot your DNA deep inside me." I've found this way there's no mistaking exactly what I want.

same here...or as close to that as I can get to tumble out of my mouth if the poppers are hitting good :)

The one time I asked a Top to pull out I was riding him and as he was about to cum he pulled out, I was so horny that I told him to stop and sat back down on his cock, milking the rest of his load into my ass. I haven't asked for any guy to pull out since.

Pulling my cock out of his hole is not an option. Once I'm in, I only make deposits. A fag's job is to please real men, and I won't make his job easier. Bottoms should know their place and understand that they don't turn away a gift of cum. 'It ain't love till you spit and shove.' Breed n'seed is my motto.

Absolutely.