Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

@ youngcumdumpboi

If you are talking about sub btm-maybe. But bottoms in general are not subs and I am certainly not here for the sole pleasure of somebody. Sex is about two people having a great time and not about property rights. I would love to kick out a top that came with such an attitude-he is so not going to get in my hole and I am simply going to move to the next cock.

I completely agree!

Who cares whether or not it's rude, everyone has the right to back out of any sex act at any time. I think sometimes the people on here mix up reality and their own fantasies a bit.

There are many opinions on this forum that I agree with- it isn't rape if a guy cums in u after u ask him not to, but he is, for lakc of a better term: an ass hole and a sone of a bitch-- everyone has the right to change their mind. If a btm decides in the middle of a fuck that he doesn't want that cock or load in him, it is his RIGHT to say so and his RIGHT to reject it. If a btm says in the middle of the fuck that he has changed his mind and no longer wants the cock in him, and the top keeps going despite the btm telling him to stop, then that IS RAPE! u can do whatever u want with ur own hole but ppl have the RIGHT to do with their own what they will, including and especially telling u to get out- not doing so is morally wrong on the top's behalf. If u want the load but wan to pretend u dont, then go ahead and send mixed signals, u might get lucky and get what u want, but every top has the RESPONSABILITY to listen to what is being asked of him. sex is NOT for one person, its about what both participanting ppl want.

• 1 month later...

Well, just returned from a week long visit to a major city. I had been considering taking my first poz load but never had the courage to follow through. Well, during this visit, I got up the nerve to talk to a hot poz latino top. He was undetectable but had a hot body and cock. He was interested in fucking me. I told him my room number and invited him over. Was the most nerve-wracking 25-30 minutes of waiting, but when he knocked on the door, I opened it, let him in, sucked him hard, and let him fuck me hard and long until he unloaded in my poz-virgin hole. Then the next day, he bred me publicly in a bathhouse and gave me the second poz load.

If u let a guy fuck you raw..then u should let him cum inside you,period..besides,the most viral part is the preum anyway..I always make sure a bi or married top who wants to fuck me,but doesn't do it all the time,knows that I only take it bareback,no pulling out..if a guy isn't sure,I just don't get fukd..I might suck off a guy new to m2m..I've done that a lot..cuz don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable or regret what they did..but I've had plenty of men new to m2m fuck me raw..and they loved it..I'm totally addicted to dick,cum and getting fukd bareback..

Guest mspchaser

I'm 99% bottom... and I expect every cock in me to flood my ass with cum. I top maybe once every few years... and I don't pull out, or nobody's getting any cum. I want cum in my ass, even more so if it's poz.

I always tell my bottom yes if they ask me to pull out. But, I never do. They get my seed. I tell them that their pussy felt wonderful and I just got list in the hot fuck we just had. I never ask my top to pull out of my pussy when I am getting fucked also.

• 2 weeks later...

As a very versatile guy not actively seeking the bug when I play anonymously I almost always top. I've been with hundreds of guys, most of which I never bothered to ask their name, and I've only taken two anonymous loads in me. When I suck anonymous cock I swallow everytime. I know those risks and I've excepted those . As a top, I've been asked to pull out and I've obliged. I understand other guys have comfort zones that they are ok with. I don't do condoms anymore and I'm up front about it before sex happens. I have been with a few guys that while they ask me not to cum their behavior tells me differently and I will load that hole everytime. I also like to stealth married guys. Just something hot about it, besides if they are married and truly concerned for their spouse they wouldn't offer a raw hole to a stranger. If my seeding them has made them change their ways, good, if not, that's on them.

• 1 month later...

I think guys who expect the top to pull out, whether it's their "right" or not, are living in a fantasy world. If he's in you raw, he's already been leaking precum in your ass. The damage is already done. Just enjoy the ride and let him shoot deep in your ass!

As others have said on here, they might still pull out and leak a little cum on the outside of your butt to make you feel better, but no self-respecting bareback top is going to pull out without leaving at least some of his load up the bottom's ass. And the bottom shouldn't expect anything else -- not everyone can control themselves to pull out just before they shoot. By the time you know you're going to shoot, it's already started.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

i'm a bottom and i've always despised bottoms who ask a top to pull out,its a chickenshit way of absolving themselves from responsibility and shifting it to the top.its an easy decision if you let the top put it in raw just take the load if you don't want the load then play "safe"

• Upvote 1