Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

I would pull out if he asked me to, and would cum in his mouth or over his arse if it was a 1-1 or find someone else if it was a sauna and it he asked during the fuck. There again I don't tell the bottom I'm about to cum, I just grunt and flood his hole usually.

• 2 weeks later...

As a vers guy, if I btm I always expect a load if being fucked raw. When topping, I always fuck to completion and will not pull out. I take the same principle when topping as when being btm - u take it raw, u get a load.

Right, the top takes control and right when i bottom i expect the load going in. when i am topping there is no chance to change the lad to the mouth since i am a very fast cummer, all goes in

• Upvote 1

Never pull back when I fuck a bottom. I always shoot inside his ass making sure he gets all my poz load in his guts. When I'm the bottom I love having my filled with cum, specially if it's poz cum.

• Like 1

as the aids chasing bottom slut i have never asked anyone to pull out. on the contrary as he is about to cum i love to scream out and let it be known what i want, i usually yell "SHOOT YOUR LOAD BALLS DEEP. GIVE ME YOUR AIDS. I WANT FULL BLOWN AIDS. FUCK ME TO DEATH"

but i have been having sex since i was 8 years old and i have never used a condom when bottoming, not once ever. was always into taking loads, just when i found out about bug chasing at 19 i realized that i wanted aids more than anything else. finally just got converted and it is so hot. now im tying to get full blown. all bareback faggot submissive bottom boys deserve aids.

• Like 1

I definitely agree to the answers above.. if a bottom is man enough to take my poz cock inside his cunt, I will never pull out.. as a top I decide where the cum goes and it's always right into the hole

• Like 1